CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

carers

Eddie

There are now 6.5 million 'carers' in the uk, that's 1 in 8 people. Husbands/ wives fake illness , back aches ect and get a disability benefit , their partners become their paid carers, thanks very much, have a new car every three years on us. The obese fuckers like keith whom can't get out of bed all have a carer whom deliver food by the bucket to the usless blob in bed, no not salads as someone who cared would do, instead kebabs and fried chicken. This carer craze needs to be looked at and heavily regulated to provide a service to the genuine, not to the fat and work shy.

I don't know if I can accept. The list of perversions and corruption covenants to qualify for the job must be quite extensive. I will fail. Ask Punk, he will pass with flying colours.

Unfortunately punk is a thicko, whom obviously would not even be capable  of holding down a job at McDonald's, so would only be capable of being deputy PM if the green party got in. 

Guest nobgobbler

I don't read tabloids or any other newsrag, so I will be careful about not tarring everybody with the same shit. Plenty of people act as a solitary 24 hour carer for their spouse/relative with very little state help or financial assistance, far less than the minimum wage in plenty of cases. They do this because they want to keep their family member out of care homes. When somebody in their 80's is looking after their spouse who has memory problems, take a look at the effort and dedication required.  

​Well said proper. And there is a swathe of carers who don't claim anything who may or may not struggle to cope physically and financially simply because they just see it as looking after their family. He's right about the fat bastards and their enablers though, they should get no flid benefit and no carers allowance, just a skip full of salad delivered weekly and a dynamite enema if they don't lose a stone by the next delivery. 

I agree that a majority of carers are doing the job out of love for a relative, the people I am talking about are the professional scroungers, a family whom I know about have the dad on disability for a bad back, the wife is his carer, he receives a new car every 3 years with full maintenance package, this car is sub let to another member of the family,  they enjoy a good living and holiday abroad 3 times per year. The dad also does cash in hand work on a regular basis, this example is not isolated, and gives genuine carers a bad name. Tighter regulation is the only answer.

I agree that a majority of carers are doing the job out of love for a relative, the people I am talking about are the professional scroungers, a family whom I know about have the dad on disability for a bad back, the wife is his carer, he receives a new car every 3 years with full maintenance package, this car is sub let to another member of the family,  they enjoy a good living and holiday abroad 3 times per year. The dad also does cash in hand work on a regular basis, this example is not isolated, and gives genuine carers a bad name. Tighter regulation is the only answer.

​Report the cunt then. If he's on DLA and still working for cash, fuck him over, its the least he deserves.

Guest Bill Stickers

​Report the cunt then. If he's on DLA and still working for cash, fuck him over, its the least he deserves.

​I agree, I'd have no problem reporting the cunt. It's my tax money he's taking. If you had a job Jizz Breath, he'd be taking yours too!

Guest Bill Stickers

Bill you don't pay tax on minimum wage so dont worry. 

​Actually, you do pay some tax on minimum wage.

I was joking in my last post, but it now appears you actually have never earned a penny in your life!

I must remember to tell my sister-in-law who looks after my 89 year old stroke victim mother-in -law that shes a fucking leech.

Probably robbing her blind, your sister in law will turn up on the antique road show in a few years time with the old line, a lady I was looking after let me have this, yer right oh, thieving fucker 

​Tighter rope is the only answer

Guest nobgobbler

Tempted , very tempted will keep you posted 

​If you live within spying distance it could be fun. The cunt's movements will be monitored for up to 6 months while they build a case against him. So that car parked across the road all hours of the day and night will be a private detective hired by the DWP. When you see it parked there, nip round to the neighbour and ask him if he wouldn't mind helping you move a sofa out to your van for a tenna. Job done.

​If you live within spying distance it could be fun. The cunt's movements will be monitored for up to 6 months while they build a case against him. So that car parked across the road all hours of the day and night will be a private detective hired by the DWP. When you see it parked there, nip round to the neighbour and ask him if he wouldn't mind helping you move a sofa out to your van for a tenna. Job done.

Remind me not to upset you !