CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guy Martin

Guest MikeD

Guest MikeD

Notoriously 'publicity shy' ordinary bloke who has had half a dozen tv shows and is now rumoured to be one of the new Top Gear presenters if it were it to return.

That's the way Guy, me old "eee by gum" salt of the earth chap, nobody will bother you if that happens, eh?

Those godawful sideburns make him look a bit like Wolverine. Lacking access to adamantium, I'd cheerfully remove Martin's skeleton and fill up the holes with molten lead instead and wait to see if he developed any mutant powers as a result. (Is "Being a cunt" a power?)

Guest DingTheRioja

Give the poor bastard a break, he comes from Grimsby or some such place... hasn't he got enough shit to deal with, with that alone?

Guest Alfie Noakes

Would still be a better top gear presenter than the old three combined. To ride the way he does at the TT requires testicles that would be found usually on a rhino. He is humble, genuine and affable.

Quentin Wilson is a greasy cunt.

Would still be a better top gear presenter than the old three combined. To ride the way he does at the TT requires testicles that would be found usually on a rhino. He is humble, genuine and affable.

Quentin Wilson is a greasy cunt.

Totally agree. He's a very talented rider who, as you say, must have a massive pair to ride the TT course the way he does. Maximum respect. Not a cunt in any shape or form IMO.

Now, as for Quentin, where do I start..........

• Like 1

To ride the way he does at the TT requires testicles that would be found usually on a rhino.

​And an IQ to match. Here's a shot from his 170mph off during the 2010 TT - he's in there. somewhere...

hqdefault.jpg

Guest Lady Penelope

Notoriously 'publicity shy' ordinary bloke who has had half a dozen tv shows and is now rumoured to be one of the new Top Gear presenters if it were it to return.

That's the way Guy, me old "eee by gum" salt of the earth chap, nobody will bother you if that happens, eh?

His dad was Guy Motors.

The bastard son of Fred Dibnah, Uncle Tomming it up for the cameras and generally getting on everyone's tits with his 'Joe Everyman' speed-crazed persona.

Give the fucking idiot a MASSIVE belt of meth-amphetamine, watch his pupils turn to pinpricks, grind his teeth down to a nubbin, and go 'Speed on that, motherfucker'

Guest MikeD

The bastard son of Fred Dibnah, Uncle Tomming it up for the cameras and generally getting on everyone's tits with his 'Joe Everyman' speed-crazed persona.

Give the fucking idiot a MASSIVE belt of meth-amphetamine, watch his pupils turn to pinpricks, grind his teeth down to a nubbin, and go 'Speed on that, motherfucker'

​You're not a fan then?

Guest DingTheRioja

An exceedingly dull cunt. It's interesting to note though that the Alvin Stardust hairstyle has finally reached Yorkshire.

​Cheeky cunt.. we never let him anywhere near us.... keep the cunt in london please. dead or not...

Guest DingTheRioja

Anyone is better than that cunt Clarkson.

Even Broney at a push.

A big heavy push though.

​..off a fucking cliff... and hope the billion chinese jump at the same time to balance it out...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ducunti

​And an IQ to match. Here's a shot from his 170mph off during the 2010 TT - he's in there. somewhere...

hqdefault.jpg

Thats the crash that left him laying in the bed next to Connor Cummins, who inadvertantly rode a motorcycle off of the side of the veranda also at around 170mph. Hopefully he will get that elusive first tt win this year.

• 1 month later...
Guest MikeD

In order to keep in the good books I agreed to watch a dvd of this fucker's exploits.

'Just give it a chance and don't fucking moan' she says.

Okay, fire away.

I take it all back, how he managed to break all these different speed records which were set by someone more or less building something in their garden shed I don't know.

All he had was an unlimited budget, months of time to train, access to the best scientific and mechanical advice available and a massive back-up team.

Poor bastard, he must have been struggling. And he obviously never has time to wash, the manky, scruffy bastard.

'By 'eck lad, but I'm just a mechanic.'

Go fuck yourself.

It's the cunt who looks like Wolverine. If you even know who Wolverine is you old decrepit cunt!

I think we'll rest you for the rest of the weekend. You are abusive to everybody at present including those who have the temerity to holding an opinion different to your own.

Guest Snatch

I think we'll rest you for the rest of the weekend. You are abusive to everybody at present including those who have the temerity to holding an opinion different to your own.

Any chance of resting that cunt Punkape with his make believe,up his own arse,holier than thou bullshit?