CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Grayson Perry

Guest MikeD

On 17 May 2015 at 8:01 PM, MikeD said:

Just seen an ad for this attention-seeking, chancer bastard's latest tv cuntfest.

There's not a death violent enough for this cunt.

The only Reallity TV I'd watch this Grayson cunt on is "Actung ! Ich bein ein celebrity...get me out of Bergen Belsen".  Where this dispicable fucking self opinionated queer bent shit would be put through 4 years of nazi torture in a concentration camp, if he/she/it survives the prize is being allowed home only to find every member of its fucking perverted worped family and every fucking cunting queer turd he has ever know, have been exterminated.    Good Tv that !  BAFTA nomination.

54 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

The only Reallity TV I'd watch this Grayson cunt on is "Actung ! Ich bein ein celebrity...get me out of Bergen Belsen".  Where this dispicable fucking self opinionated queer bent shit would be put through 4 years of nazi torture in a concentration camp, if he/she/it survives the prize is being allowed home only to find every member of its fucking perverted worped family and every fucking cunting queer turd he has ever know, have been exterminated.    Good Tv that !  BAFTA nomination.

You silly, racist, homophobic twat.

46 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You silly, racist, homophobic twat.

You think Grayson is a normal reflection of British society today that's needs defending and indeed promoting?!!?  He is a self appointed champion of the upper class twat of the year.  So self absorbed and utterly fucking useless, he has concocted this characature to self promote himself to get the attention his mommy never gave him as a child !  She obviously treated her doggy woggies and pay nays (ponies) far better......and didn't send them off to boarding school in a luv less childhood.   He is a fabrication of a worped mind and in defending him you promote this sick twats existence ..... He isn't a race, he isn't a representation of gay life, you silly fucking gullible cunt.  He is a money making opportunity for a cunt who is playing the shock and aww card on TV for cunt slike you to say.....wow he's a cool celebrity !  Grow up or fuck off and get a job at the BBC.

27 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

You think Grayson is a normal reflection of British society today that's needs defending and indeed promoting?!!?  He is a self appointed champion of the upper class twat of the year.  So self absorbed and utterly fucking useless, he has concocted this characature to self promote himself to get the attention his mommy never gave him as a child !  She obviously treated her doggy woggies and pay nays (ponies) far better......and didn't send them off to boarding school in a luv less childhood.   He is a fabrication of a worped mind and in defending him you promote this sick twats existence ..... He isn't a race, he isn't a representation of gay life, you silly fucking gullible cunt.  He is a money making opportunity for a cunt who is playing the shock and aww card on TV for cunt slike you to say.....wow he's a cool celebrity !  Grow up or fuck off and get a job at the BBC.

Punkape got a Cathy beale in his range rover from Grayson in the 90's, he still has feelings towards him.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

The trouble is, the "art establishment" believe the shit, because they hope that when their Tarquin gets out of Oxford, he can spend his life doing fuck all but being a twat and getting paid shit loads for it.

1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

The trouble is, the "art establishment" believe the shit, because they hope that when their Tarquin gets out of Oxford, he can spend his life doing fuck all but being a twat and getting paid shit loads for it.

The "art establishment" has diverse opinions over postmodern and contempary art, some of whom are as dismissive as you are. Some believe art should not only have emotional power but also show skill. Whilst I like to think I *get* modern art, there are some artists who are taking the piss. Damien Hirst for one IMHO.

5 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

The "art establishment" has diverse opinions over postmodern and contempary art, some of whom are as dismissive as you are. Some believe art should not only have emotional power but also show skill. Whilst I like to think I *get* modern art, there are some artists who are taking the piss. Damien Hirst for one IMHO.

Hirst's a fucking giant compared to Emin.

I certainly don't get that fish-dissecting, short-sighted ponce Hirst. Neither do I understand that fucking fuck-ugly, spastic-jawed piss-witch Emin. That's not art. It's shit. That cunt Saatchi bought that "unmade bed" crap for fuck knows how much and it now bears zero resemblance to the crock of fucking mince that Emin showcased. These fucking wankers need pushed through a fucking bark-stripper, set on fire and put out with a golf shoe, before having the bastarding fuck kicked right out of them. They can all cunt off, they are fucking irrelevant and a parasitical drain on genuine ability. Cunts.

5 minutes ago, Rev said:

I certainly don't get that fish-dissecting, short-sighted ponce Hirst. Neither do I understand that fucking fuck-ugly, spastic-jawed piss-witch Emin. That's not art. It's shit. That cunt Saatchi bought that "unmade bed" crap for fuck knows how much and it now bears zero resemblance to the crock of fucking mince that Emin showcased. These fucking wankers need pushed through a fucking bark-stripper, set on fire and put out with a golf shoe, before having the bastarding fuck kicked right out of them. They can all cunt off, they are fucking irrelevant and a parasitical drain on genuine ability. Cunts.

Get off the fence vodds, and tell us what you really think. 

• Like 1

Guest Snatch
15 hours ago, Rev said:

Can i interest you in a set of 40 year old car tyres Rev? A couple of grand is the asking price.

20 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Getting away from Grayson dressing like a little girl which I do find odd, I've found his current programme interesting.

No Gypsy.....he only got the TV programme because ....He is a fucking upper class twat.   Dress him in a shirt and trousers and there is "nothing" there!  No talent, no personality, nothing you or I couldn't do.    Dress him like a strange peodo in a child's dress....which I think is disturbing post Jimmy !!! And you have this wonderful artist.....not!    He's a fucking weird cunt who deserves NO air time on any media.   He is just another useless fucking self absorbed, adulation chasing, upper class twat who has no real life experience to draw upon that should be telling him he's a cunt!   He's Eddie Izzard with crayons. but his strange girl like sexuality is beyond the line in this day and age........does he even know what operation round tree is?   He will be targeted in 30 years.....watch this space!

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Monumental cunt said:

No Gypsy.....he only got the TV programme because ....He is a fucking upper class twat.   Dress him in a shirt and trousers and there is "nothing" there!  No talent, no personality, nothing you or I couldn't do.    Dress him like a strange peodo in a child's dress....which I think is disturbing post Jimmy !!! And you have this wonderful artist.....not!    He's a fucking weird cunt who deserves NO air time on any media.   He is just another useless fucking self absorbed, adulation chasing, upper class twat who has no real life experience to draw upon that should be telling him he's a cunt!   He's Eddie Izzard with crayons. but his strange girl like sexuality is beyond the line in this day and age........does he even know what operation round tree is?   He will be targeted in 30 years.....watch this space!

I know I don't...

4 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I think he's from a working class background

• Like 1

14 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

I know I don't...

Ding you really are a fucking retard.....Operation Roundtree is the reason why your mums boyfriend has been banged up for 15 years.....along with all the other peodo molesters.  It missed Jimmy Savill due to him having a prior engagement with the burning flames of hell in scarborough.

Guest DingTheRioja
8 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Ding you really are a fucking retard.....Operation Roundtree is the reason why your mums boyfriend has been banged up for 15 years.....along with all the other peodo molesters.  It missed Jimmy Savill due to him having a prior engagement with the burning flames of hell in scarborough.

You mean Yewtree?

..or is Roundtree a special undercover op about people using chocolates to molest "peodos"...?

19 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

You mean Yewtree?

..or is Roundtree a special undercover op about people using chocolates to molest "peodos"...?

Dam ! Lol