CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Muhammad Ali

Guest MikeD

Ha ha frank you are a deluded, fantasist, repetitive cunt , that's let's be honest, has run out of ideas. Why don't you tell me to kill myself again, that is hilarious. Failing that how about waffling on about your make believe boat, the only difference between you and punkape is he is slightly entertaining.

Yes, you've already mentioned that. You're getting a little heated, Ed. I only wanted to verify that I was dealing with a youth. I'll move on. xx

Guest nobgobbler

Our emry knocked him out, if it wasn't for the cheating fuckers split glove, emry would have won.

The cunt was often declared winner despite obviously having lost on points. How gratifying must it have been for him knowing his matches were fixed?! 

You seem to be forgetting what America was like for black folk at the time. The fact that he had the bollocks to stand up and use/lose his position of fame and respect to voice exactly how black people felt and what black people were saying, shows that he was a man of incredible integrity, no matter how misguided and brainwashed he was by the Nation twats. Remember, the powers that be fucked him right over for what he did.

​And there I'm going to agree with you.

Guest judgetwi

​    Indeed. I seem to remember he tried to enter a restaurant in his home town wearing his Olympic medal and was told to fuck off. He also made a stand against the Vietnam war which, thanks to Hollywood, is not so unpopular now as it was then." No Vietnamese ever called me a N*****."  You are wasting your time talking to these morons.

Indeed yourself, no one in this thread is having a pop at him for fighting for civil rights, it's the racism he showed that people were commenting on.Ali turned into a full blown racist, In fact the nation of islam does call for separation, actually wants to be provided with land just for blacks. So its all rather confusing, ali wanted to eat in white only restaurant and rightly found it deeply offensive and unjust when refused service went on to join a group that called for separation. 

ali would have better off with Dr King instead of the racist bone heads at the nation of islam, who incidentally hated Dr King. 

Read Autobiography of Malcolm X,  when Malcolm see through the nation's racist bullshit he was banned, Ali his life long friend dropped him, Malcolm then went on record regretting introducing ali to the group. Racism is racism, or do you only find it offensive coming from a white person? 

Indeed yourself, no one in this thread is having a pop at him for fighting for civil rights, it's the racism he showed that people were commenting on.Ali turned into a full blown racist, In fact the nation of islam does call for separation, actually wants to be provided with land just for blacks. So its all rather confusing, ali wanted to eat in white only restaurant and rightly found it deeply offensive and unjust when refused service went on to join a group that called for separation. 

ali would have better off with Dr King instead of the racist bone heads at the nation of islam, who incidentally hated Dr King. 

Read Autobiography of Malcolm X,  when Malcolm see through the nation's racist bullshit he was banned, Ali his life long friend dropped him, Malcolm then went on record regretting introducing ali to the group. Racism is racism, or do you only find it offensive coming from a white person? 

You almost skipped into a little melody with that one, Ed. 'Racism is racism'..... noted. Cretin. 

You almost skipped into a little melody with that one, Ed. 'Racism is racism'..... noted. Cretin. 

Frank, you seem in a tizz, you're not your usual easygoing self. Has the bag split again? Surely not onto your brand new BHS corduroys? I told you not to buy white, you're not Barry fucking Gibb.

​well done Frank, another gem, you really are a intolerable little man,at least you never mentioned your make believe boat, or that I should kill myself, an improvement moron. 

Frank, you seem in a tizz, you're not your usual easygoing self. Has the bag split again? Surely not onto your brand new BHS corduroys? I told you not to buy white, you're not Barry fucking Gibb.

What on earth has become of this place, Decimus? A talented wordsmith like you allowing the awful cry baby Eddie to post daily trite, is nothing short of criminal. I want him dead. 

What on earth has become of this place, Decimus? A talented wordsmith like you allowing the awful cry baby Eddie to post daily trite, is nothing short of criminal. I want him dead. 

That's not very nice, Francois, I happen to like Edders, for a start it didn't take him more than five seconds to realise that Judge is an utter fucking cunt.

​Ha ha, nice to see i am under your skin wankie, how about a weather report from a fictional resort,  x x x

Guest DingTheRioja

You mustn't forget.. apparently "black people can't be racist"....

Same as The State of Isreal is not a bunch of murdering, land-grabbing genocidal maniacs....

However, it will be fun if ISIS ever get within striking distance of Isreal, The Chosen Ones will make the yanks' drone strikes look like a £5 box of fireworks from the corner shop...

Same as The State of Isreal is not a bunch of murdering, land-grabbing genocidal maniacs....

However, it will be fun if ISIS ever get within striking distance of Isreal, The Chosen Ones will make the yanks' drone strikes look like a £5 box of fireworks from the corner shop...

The state of Israel, founded as a safe haven for a Jewish nation persecuted and murdered on an industrial scale has become a pale imitation of the state that did the most to end Judaism. Lebensraum? Just look to the illegal settlements on the west bank, built as a result of zionist ideology that demands living space, regardless of who lived there before. They even trialled segregation on buses between Palestinians and Jews recently. After centuries of discrimination they've obviously learnt a few tricks and have no qualms regarding institutional racism . Yet any criticism of Israeli policy is immediately deemed antisemitic. Hypocritical, murdering cunts.

Edited by Decimus
  • Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope

Says the fantasist wanker with his bullshit stories , fuck off back to the basement wank stain 

Frank's boat was in the canal basin at Midhurst last week .. I actually ​saw it and Frank was the perfect gentleman too.

Guest deebom

​Pfft. ISIS. Like Al queda these cunts have never even mentioned Israel. Read into that what you will.

Ha ha frank you are a deluded, fantasist, repetitive cunt , that's let's be honest, has run out of ideas. Why don't you tell me to kill myself again, that is hilarious. Failing that how about waffling on about your make believe boat, the only difference between you and punkape is he is slightly entertaining.

Just ignore it Ed.

The state of Israel, founded as a safe haven for a Jewish nation persecuted and murdered on an industrial scale has become a pale imitation of the state that did the most to end Judaism. Lebensraum? Just look to the illegal settlements on the west bank, built as a result of zionist ideology that demands living space, regardless of who lived there before. They even trialled segregation on buses between Palestinians and Jews recently. After centuries of discrimination they've obviously learnt a few tricks and have no qualms regarding institutional racism . Yet any criticism of Israeli policy is immediately deemed antisemitic. Hypocritical, murdering cunts.

Oyvey! Calm down already!