CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Couldn't give a shit

This fucking not right is the student union "equality and diversity" officer at Goldsmiths University. To cut a long story short, she posted details of a student meeting on facebook specifically excluding men and WHITE PEOPLE! When a few people took exception to this, she took to twitter with a piss take picture mocking male students and called one "white trash" with the hashtag kill all white men. The ugly cunt then uploaded a video to youtube babbling complete bollocks along the lines of that she was incapable of sexism or racism because she is an "ethnic minority" woman. It should come as no surprise that she has recently gained a masters in "Gender and diversity studies" better known as a worthless piece of paper fit for only wiping one's arse with. Anyway, one chap decided to screenshot her social media comments and made a formal complaint to Scotland Yard's hate crimes unit who are now investigating. Fucking karma!

She is an utterly despicable cunt. There has only been a minute amount of uproar regarding her sexist and racist comments. If a white, male student declared that non white women were not welcome at his meeting I guarantee that it would be covered in international media. She should be fully prosecuted to the full extent of the law for promoting hatred.

Guest nobgobbler

She is an utterly despicable cunt. There has only been a minute amount of uproar regarding her sexist and racist comments. If a white, male student declared that non white women were not welcome at his meeting I guarantee that it would be covered in international media. She should be fully prosecuted to the full extent of the law for promoting hatred.

​Quite so. And she looks like a fucking lady boy.

She's campaigning to be the "Welfare and Diversity Officer"...

see youtube.. sack the racist sexist bitch...

​Indeed, watch this rather amusing commentary on this feminazi fuckwit! The one ironic thing he fails to mention is that her "oppressed" minority status is Turkish. Does the Armenian genocide ring any bells YOU FUCKING DERANGED HARPY?????

Or if you prefer, sign the 20,000+ strong petition which not only calls for her immediate dismissal and prosecution for inciting racial hatred but also revocation of her degree status on the grounds that it qualifies her to practice in a "profession" her bigoted ideals are in conflict with.

https://www.change.org/p/expel-bahar-mustafa-from-goldsmiths-university-for-criminal-misconduct-bahar-mustafa-should-be-removed-from-study-at-goldsmiths-university

She's a fucking Turk? Now that's really got me fucking going. As you mentioned, the Armenian genocide is one of the most despicable acts in human history, and these Mongol cunts have the audacity to deny it even happened. Worse than that, because the US and her bitch the UK want to placate a "vital Muslim ally" in the region, other countries are pressured not to recognise the genocide as fact. Add to that the illegal occupation of Cyprus which commenced with the murder of hundreds of Greek Cypriots, and followed with the flooding of the island with hundreds of thousands of Anatolians in an attempt to permanently change the demographic of the island. Turks are fucking barbarians, everything of beauty in their country, like the Hagia Sofia was appropriated from another culture, and they have contributed fuck all to European civilisation apart from human Rights abuses, enslavement and murder. They're not fucking European, they're Asian Turkic mongols and they should be fucked back off to the eastern plains from wence they came. And that includes that ugly bitch in the original post.

• Like 1

This fucking not right is the student union "equality and diversity" officer at Goldsmiths University. To cut a long story short, she posted details of a student meeting on facebook specifically excluding men and WHITE PEOPLE! When a few people took exception to this, she took to twitter with a piss take picture mocking male students and called one "white trash" with the hashtag kill all white men. The ugly cunt then uploaded a video to youtube babbling complete bollocks along the lines of that she was incapable of sexism or racism because she is an "ethnic minority" woman. It should come as no surprise that she has recently gained a masters in "Gender and diversity studies" better known as a worthless piece of paper fit for only wiping one's arse with. Anyway, one chap decided to screenshot her social media comments and made a formal complaint to Scotland Yard's hate crimes unit who are now investigating. Fucking karma!

I noticed one of her tweets she mentioned 'non binary people'. What the hell does that mean? My understanding of binary is its something to do with Ones and zeros.

She's a fucking Turk? Now that's really got me fucking going. As you mentioned, the Armenian genocide is one of the most despicable acts in human history, and these Mongol cunts have the audacity to deny it even happened. Worse than that, because the US and her bitch the UK want to placate a "vital Muslim ally" in the region, other countries are pressured not to recognise the genocide as fact. Add to that the illegal occupation of Cyprus which commenced with the murder of hundreds of Greek Cypriots, and followed with the flooding of the island with hundreds of thousands of Anatolians in an attempt to permanently change the demographic of the island. Turks are fucking barbarians, everything of beauty in their country, like the Hagia Sofia was appropriated from another culture, and they have contributed fuck all to European civilisation apart from human Rights abuses, enslavement and murder. They're not fucking European, they're Asian Turkic mongols and they should be fucked back off to the eastern plains from wence they came. And that includes that ugly bitch in the original post.

I take it you mean the Ottoman invasion in the 13thC?

As if you mean the 1974 invasion I would disagree as the Greeks were being total cunts and deserved an invasion.

Guest nobgobbler

​Only the royal family and punkape call themselves one. So the rest must be zeros.

I take it you mean the Ottoman invasion in the 13thC?

As if you mean the 1974 invasion I would disagree as the Greeks were being total cunts and deserved an invasion.

I'm talking about '74. The majority of the island was, and is Greek, and has been since Mycenean times. The majority of the population wanted union with Greece, and agitated for this. The minority of Turkish Cypriots were against this, and Turkey invaded under the pretext of protecting them. I'm sorry but as a minority, one that was settled there through a conquest years ago, they had no right whatsoever to try and stop what most of the population wanted. If they didnt want to be part of Greece they could have emigrated to Turkey. I'm pretty sure if they would have stayed they wouldn't have faced the barbaric conditions meted out to Greeks living in Turkey like during the Istanbul pogrom. Its an illegal occupation and i think you'll find the international community agrees with that, hence the TRNC not being legally recognised by any country other than Turkey.

I noticed one of her tweets she mentioned 'non binary people'. What the hell does that mean? My understanding of binary is its something to do with Ones and zeros.

​There are 10 types of people - those who understand binary and those who don't.

• Like 1

My nephew, who is studying IT at Goldsmiths just sent me this link:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/bahar-mustafa-goldsmiths-university-diversity-officer-keeps-her-job-after-vote-of-no-confidence-petition-fails-10277562.html

Apparently, there are dark rumours circulating that Ms Mustafa's dyke lackeys are planning to make false allegations of sexual harassment against those who signed the petition in order to get them expelled. Some male students are planning to wear body cams on campus as they know this lot are fucking fruitcakes.

Somehow I think this one has plenty of mileage left in it!

I'm talking about '74. The majority of the island was, and is Greek, and has been since Mycenean times. The majority of the population wanted union with Greece, and agitated for this. The minority of Turkish Cypriots were against this, and Turkey invaded under the pretext of protecting them. I'm sorry but as a minority, one that was settled there through a conquest years ago, they had no right whatsoever to try and stop what most of the population wanted. If they didnt want to be part of Greece they could have emigrated to Turkey. I'm pretty sure if they would have stayed they wouldn't have faced the barbaric conditions meted out to Greeks living in Turkey like during the Istanbul pogrom. Its an illegal occupation and i think you'll find the international community agrees with that, hence the TRNC not being legally recognised by any country other than Turkey.

Turkey invaded using the 1960 Treaty of Guarantee, as many Turkish enclaves had been attacked by Greeks. And to be quite honest if I had been a Turk there, I would be shitting myself as a democratic Cypriot government had been ousted by a military junta so Christ alone knows what could have happened.

My nephew, who is studying IT at Goldsmiths just sent me this link:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/bahar-mustafa-goldsmiths-university-diversity-officer-keeps-her-job-after-vote-of-no-confidence-petition-fails-10277562.html

Apparently, there are dark rumours circulating that Ms Mustafa's dyke lackeys are planning to make false allegations of sexual harassment against those who signed the petition in order to get them expelled. Some male students are planning to wear body cams on campus as they know this lot are fucking fruitcakes.

Somehow I think this one has plenty of mileage left in it!

My son is studying IT there as well and he reckons she's a nasty piece of work.

Turkey invaded using the 1960 Treaty of Guarantee, as many Turkish enclaves had been attacked by Greeks. And to be quite honest if I had been a Turk there, I would be shitting myself as a democratic Cypriot government had been ousted by a military junta so Christ alone knows what could have happened.

It was a two way street, Turks were disproportionately enrolled into the islands security forces by the colonial  administration prior to 1960 in a clear case of divide and rule and commited numerous acts of violence towards Greeks. When the British left they enforced the republic of Cyprus on a population where the majority did not want a republic but union with Greece. Enclaves were attacked after years of mistreatment by Turks endorsed by the Ottomans and the British. As a guarantor, Turkey had the right to protect ethnic Turks. What they didn't have a right to do was invade and permanently occupy. And they didn't have any right to murder hundreds of non combatants, or to bury them in unmarked mass graves, as a result of which Greek families to this day still do not know what happened to their relatives.

It was a two way street, Turks were disproportionately enrolled into the islands security forces by the colonial  administration prior to 1960 in a clear case of divide and rule and commited numerous acts of violence towards Greeks. When the British left they enforced the republic of Cyprus on a population where the majority did not want a republic but union with Greece. Enclaves were attacked after years of mistreatment by Turks endorsed by the Ottomans and the British. As a guarantor, Turkey had the right to protect ethnic Turks. What they didn't have a right to do was invade and permanently occupy. And they didn't have any right to murder hundreds of non combatants, or to bury them in unmarked mass graves, as a result of which Greek families to this day still do not know what happened to their relatives.

I agree but you have to remember the Greeks attrocities committed on the Turkish population. If you get a chance, visit the house in Northern Cyprus where a Turkish mother and her 3 young children barricaded themselves in a bathroom after Greeks entered their house. They were bludgeon to death in the bath. There is a famous photo of them. The house is a museum.

The turkush army stayed as no guarantee could be given that the Turkish population would be molested, particularly when you had the likes of Grevas in control of the army

Edited by camberwell gypsy

I agree but you have to remember the Greeks attrocities committed on the Turkish population. If you get a chance, visit the house in Northern Cyprus where a Turkish mother and her 3 young children barricaded themselves in a bathroom after Greeks entered their house. They were bludgeon to death in the bath. There is a famous photo of them. The house is a museum.

The turkush army stayed as no guarantee could be given that the Turkish population would be molested, particularly when you had the likes of Grevas in control of the army

I I meant to say 'unmolested'. Sorry, ironing and posting on a phone isn't easy

It's true that both sides were wound up into a nationalistic frenzy by both Greece and Turkey, and as a result of this commited mutual acts of violence towards each other. I know a man from Neo Chorio in the Kythrea district, just north of Nicosia. He was a coach driver and was the only person in his village with a vehicle large enough to evacuate people when they heard the Turks were coming. He loaded his coach with women and children but couldn't find his elderly mother in the chaos. He had to leave her because news of what the Turks were doing to captured Greeks in that district had spread, and everyone on the coach would have been killed. He never saw her again, no body has ever been returned, and the Turks deny any knowledge of it. 

Two rights do not make a wrong, but the Turks in those weeks killed more Greeks than Turks were ever murdered in the 20 years prior to that. They're butchers, and the pretence of protecting Turkish Cypriots is false. Most of the TRNC is now inhabitated with Anatolian Turks, shipped over with the promise of owning free property stolen from Greeks. Turkish Cypriots from before the occupation are now in a tiny minority.

At least we can agree that both sides did some really bad things. Actually it was Grivas. Spelt the name wrong. This bastard started shelling Turkish Towns in the north, even though many Greeks lived there. He used the excuse that they were probably Macarios supporters

Edited by camberwell gypsy
  • Like 1