CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

FIFA

Guest judgetwi

Guest nobgobbler

... and where there's a bag of chips, a plinka-plonka and an old trawlerman's hairy... there's Gobbie. Like honey to a bee. Shit.

​Good evening Frank. Just so you know for future reference, I don't like chips. Pringles . . . the only way to serve a spud. I could eat them off your naked hairy arse all night long.

​Good evening Frank. Just so you know for future reference, I don't like chips. Pringles . . . the only way to serve a spud. I could eat them off your naked hairy arse all night long.

ooh.. you dirty whore. I'd have your little spud head hanging over the end of the bed whilst I pump out the dip-wick double two time. Peabo Bryson on 12 inch. Good evening sweetpea.

Edited by Frank
shit
  • Like 1

What would have been utterly hilarious, and very nearly happened, was if Eastleigh had sneaked promotion to league 2. That would have left them as Pompey's local derby club, trust me, I'd have been down the silverlake stadium for that one. Maybe after next season.... Pompey might get relegated to the conference, or Eastleigh might go up.

​I once went to an 80's themed weekend at Bognor few years back and there was a huge ruck between Portsmouth and Southampton fans. Luckily it started when Kim Wilde was murdering her song.

• Like 1

​I once went to an 80's themed weekend at Bognor few years back and there was a huge ruck between Portsmouth and Southampton fans. Luckily it started when Kim Wilde was murdering her song.

There isn't any love lost between Southampton and Portsmouth, gyppo.

On a side note, I have done some work for Kim Wilde, and she seemed pleasant enough. But, cynic that I am, I can't help feeling that her musical talents might have gone unrecognised if it wasn't for her father.

Guest DingTheRioja

There isn't any love lost between Southampton and Portsmouth, gyppo.

On a side note, I have done some work for Kim Wilde, and she seemed pleasant enough. But, cynic that I am, I can't help feeling that her musical talents might have gone unrecognised if it wasn't for her father.

​nah.... surely not.... oh.. you also forget she was quite fit... that doesn't harm a music career..

Guest DingTheRioja

Very true, ding. But somehow, she wasn't nearly as good looking close up as she was in her photos. Not sure why.

​same as debbie harry... look great form 50 ft away in the crowd, but needs beer goggles closer up... I still would have though.. .with or without beer...

Guest JackoTC

He reminds me of those cunts who come on here with their snide and nasty racist remarks. "Where is the racism Judge, you cunt, you are seeing things that aren't there you fucking wanker!!!"

​What are you on about Judge you fucking wanker ? Ratdeath is gone and the site is clean and racism free.

​When I first saw her I was about 14 and she looked great and as a youngster I wanted to be so like her. When I found out she was in her 30's i thought "Naah she's so old".

I'd have been about that as well, and I still think she's the sexiest creature I've ever seen. Those cheekbones, that pout, those legs........ sorry, can't type anymore, I'm drooling on the keyboard

​When I first saw her I was about 14 and she looked great and as a youngster I wanted to be so like her. When I found out she was in her 30's i thought "Naah she's so old".

Oi stinkhole, how many boss-eyed inbred knobs have you had up your dusty? I'd assume the 'ladies' within your unwashed commune are shared around like a packet of fucking wine gums. I can only imagine the state of your mattress. 

Oi stinkhole, how many boss-eyed inbred knobs have you had up your dusty? I'd assume the 'ladies' within your unwashed commune are shared around like a packet of fucking wine gums. I can only imagine the state of your mattress. 

Not every community resembles your home village in Cyprus, where the horny bearded apes drool over the resident goat, or if goat is already busy wheel out ming with a heavy heart.

• Like 1

Wine gums?? How passé. Try to show a bit of class, frank.

• Like 1

I could eat a bowl of alphabet spaghetti and shit a better statement than that Frank.

Guest DingTheRioja

I could eat a bowl of alphabet spaghetti and shit a better statement than that Frank.

​I can better than, i could do it with normal spaghetti...