CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stupid cunts who deserve everything they get

Guest MikeD

Guest MikeD

'I can't understand it, my bank account's totally empty. But that letter assured me I HAD won the Nigerian national lottery. They wouldn't have asked for my account details if a I hadn't, surely.

Other scams are available, fucking idiots.

'I can't understand it, my bank account's totally empty. But that letter assured me I HAD won the Nigerian national lottery. They wouldn't have asked for my account details if a I hadn't, surely.

Other scams are available, fucking idiots.

Mike you sap, how did you fall for this shit, don't worry I have an atm card on its way to me attached to an account with 5 million dollars, when it arrives I will send you a few quid.

Guest DingTheRioja

That bloke better have a fucking big bank balance, as he owes me about 46 million... it's only USD unfortunatley, but I think I might manage...

Guest Snatch

I'm still waiting for the date my Russian Bride will be landing. I've sent her the money to get the Plane ticket. I never realised it was so expensive to fly from Moscow. 700 fucking pound for a one way ticket!!

Guest MikeD

Mike you sap, how did you fall for this shit, don't worry I have an atm card on its way to me attached to an account with 5 million dollars, when it arrives I will send you a few quid.

​How could I go wrong with Nigeria? It's not as if Africa has a history of dishonesty and corruption, is it?

I'm still waiting for the date my Russian Bride will be landing. I've sent her the money to get the Plane ticket. I never realised it was so expensive to fly from Moscow. 700 fucking pound for a one way ticket!!

​Ha Ha!  I had the pretty Russian girl email about a month ago. Her name is Polina.

Hello! How are you doing? I write to you with my personal email so write to me
at any time.
I will be always glad to answer you. I with pleasure will tell to
you about me and about my life.
I send you my photo if it is pleasant to you, I
will send to you more. I'm from Russia, I hope this is not a problem for us.
I
also will be glad to see your photos.

I must get round to replying.

:)

Edited by Rick_B

Guest MikeD

I once saw a programme about 'GARAGES FROM HELL' or some of that kind of shit and this half-wit bastard's car had been in six months, not in and out for that time, actually being 'fixed' for six months. Then he was gobsmacked when he got a massive fucking bill. Those kind of gullible cunts should only be let out in daylight when they're being marched in front of a fucking firing squad.

This nom reminds me of the time Punkape spent the evening at Ye Olde Cock and Codpiece in Soho. He started the evening in leather chaps, a sailors hat and a rainbow tank top, and ended it naked, bleeding anally and in a field in Kent. He got what he deserved (and hoped for).

Guest Snatch

​Ha Ha!  I had the pretty Russian girl email about a month ago. Her name is Polina.

​She wrote to you as well? The two timing slag.

Care to go halves on the plane ticket? All you have to do is send me £350 in used notes to the usual address.

• 5 months later...

I fucking knew it. The first snow of winter at the weekend and this fucking idiot I know has made a drama out of it as usual. "I almost got stuck, I nearly spun off the road." This halfwit cunt has lived in this area in the north-east of Scotland all her fucking life and NEVER takes even the basic measures in winter such as snow tyres on her car or even putting winter screen-wash in. It's just a matter of time before her car is found upside down in a fucking field because she thought it's a good idea to drive at 70 mph in snow in the fucking dark.

38 minutes ago, MikeD said:

I fucking knew it. The first snow of winter at the weekend and this fucking idiot I know has made a drama out of it as usual. "I almost got stuck, I nearly spun off the road." This halfwit cunt has lived in this area in the north-east of Scotland all her fucking life and NEVER takes even the basic measures in winter such as snow tyres on her car or even putting winter screen-wash in. It's just a matter of time before her car is found upside down in a fucking field because she thought it's a good idea to drive at 70 mph in snow in the fucking dark.

Scotland you say?

"....found upside down in a fucking field ..."  four days after her and her stupid car did the passo doble into a ditch, where, after using her dying breath to summon McPlod on her mobile, she was left in joyous isolation because 'we thought someone else was investigating.....sorry'

40 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Scotland you say?

"....found upside down in a fucking field ..."  four days after her and her stupid car did the passo doble into a ditch, where, after using her dying breath to summon McPlod on her mobile, she was left in joyous isolation because 'we thought someone else was investigating.....sorry'

True, recent events aren't the best. If she was speeding however, the entire fucking police force in Scotland would have been on the case, falling over themselves to charge her for doing 61mph in a 60mph zone.

1 hour ago, MikeD said:

True, recent events aren't the best. If she was speeding however, the entire fucking police force in Scotland would have been on the case, falling over themselves to charge her for doing 61mph in a 60mph zone.

If only she'd had the sense to be singing a sectarian ballad she'd have felt the full weight of Police Scotland's Twitter account! The stupid Fenian/Orange cunt. (Delete as appropriate.)

2 hours ago, MikeD said:

A man walking his dog will find her skeletal remains in the summer.

30 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

A man walking his dog will find her skeletal remains in the summer.

I don't suppose she's that different from the majority of the population. Every winter when we get snow we react as though we live in the fucking Bahamas and have never seen it before.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On June 8, 2015 at 11:02:25 AM, Rick_B said:

Ha Ha!  I had the pretty Russian girl email about a month ago. Her name is Polina.

Don't you fucking dare, she's mine!  Me and the missus decided to add a third in bed. Now you just sock it, as I'm negotiating for a timeshare in lovely Beirut. Guaranteed to appreciate in value

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 8 June 2015 at 20:57:44, Snatch said:

She wrote to you as well? The two timing slag.

Care to go halves on the plane ticket? All you have to do is send me £350 in used notes to the usual address.

"Polina" is a boys name. Disgusting faggots.

Guest Bill Stickers

If stupid cunts get everything they deserve, ProfB and Frank should have died slow and agonising deaths by now at the hands of AIDS.

So, by my logic, this thread is based on a false presumption and everyone here is a cunt.

Brussels is lovely by the way. No queues and no Yank tourists.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
13 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

If stupid cunts get everything they deserve, ProfB and Frank should have died slow and agonising deaths by now at the hands of AIDS.

So, by my logic, this thread is based on a false presumption and everyone here is a cunt.

Brussels is lovely by the way. No queues and no Yank tourists.

You should move there, stupid fucking waffle eating cunt.