CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that don't vaccinate their kids

Guest DrCunt

Guest DrCunt

There are still cunts out there that think the MMR vaccine causes autism and consquently don't get their kids vaccinated. These halfwits are putting their kids and grandkids at risk. Rubella can cause developmental issues in unborn children, including serious heart defects, deafness and brain damage. Measles can lead to pneumonia, encephalitis and is occasionally fatal. Mumps can make your nads swell to the size of cantaloupe melons.

The autism-MMR vaccine hypothesis has been conclusively disproven time and time again. I suppose it's just part of the blame culture: there's something wrong with my kid, so it must be someone's else's fault. Want someone to blame? Look in the mirror. Autism is highly heritable, so it's your own shit genes that are to blame. 

Guest Bill Stickers

Even worse are parents out there who think that autism is caused by a parasite infecting the intestines. They give their children bleach enemas to try and kill it. 

http://metro.co.uk/2015/02/21/some-parents-are-trying-to-reverse-autism-by-giving-their-children-toxic-miracle-bleach-enemas-5073398/

Sometimes i wonder if there should be a license to have children.

Even worse are parents out there who think that autism is caused by a parasite infecting the intestines. They give their children bleach enemas to try and kill it. 

http://metro.co.uk/2015/02/21/some-parents-are-trying-to-reverse-autism-by-giving-their-children-toxic-miracle-bleach-enemas-5073398/

Read that with interest, i can't believe how fucking gullible and backward the cunts are who try this. I stick to the proven science of Nigerian witchcraft and black magic for my kids, nothing's too good for them.

My cousin - Cambridge First and everything - did this (or didn't do this? Fuck it. Her idiot spawn were not vaccinated against MMR, to get to the point.....anyway....)

Faced with this magnitude of imbecility, what can the world do?

Needless to say her kids are the weediest fuckers imaginable, forever off school, being indulged in her delusion 'Christ Child' fantasies instead of being told to get some Vitamin C and do some press-ups.

I'm sorry, I seem to have strayed from the brief here somewhat......

Fantastic nom. I came across these idiots in the surgery I worked in. Were they thick chavs? No they were middle class people with fantastic jobs who were supposedly intelligent. I can tell you shitloads of excuses they came up with. One woman was using herbal medicine and refused the mmr because the method she was using was foolproof. 2 weeks later- child got measles.

My cousin - Cambridge First and everything - did this (or didn't do this? Fuck it. Her idiot spawn were not vaccinated against MMR, to get to the point.....anyway....)

Faced with this magnitude of imbecility, what can the world do?

Needless to say her kids are the weediest fuckers imaginable, forever off school, being indulged in her delusion 'Christ Child' fantasies instead of being told to get some Vitamin C and do some press-ups.

I'm sorry, I seem to have strayed from the brief here somewhat......

Early morning jogging in the snow, cold showers and rough towellings seem to be the order of the day here.

Guest Snatch

​It is the brainchild of Jim Humble who "left the Church of Scientology to form the Genesis II Church of Healing & Health".

Well thats ok then. He seems like a sound bloke.

Measles causes the most vaccine-preventable deaths of any known disease. The risk of death can be as high as 1 in 10 for those with malnutrition or weakened immune systems, so that's Wales fucked then!

As many as 1 in 20 children who get measles will develop pneumonia, the most common cause of death from measles in young children, followed by encephalitis, which leads to more cases of brain damage than even the wildest claims levied against the MMR vaccine.

If you're not going to vaccinate you might as well just let an AIDS-ravaged junkie fuck your kids bareback.

• Like 1

Guest deebom

Everyone sounds a bit hysterical. If people don't want to vaccinate then that's their fucking choice is it not? Do pharmaceutical companies give this shit away for free? Lots of money in vaccines, if they can make them mandatory then hey, quids in.

Edited by deebom
Loss of 'O's

Guest Bill Stickers

Everyone sounds a bit hysterical. If people don't want to vaccinate then that's their fucking choice is it not? Do pharmaceutical companies give this shit away for free? Lots of money in vaccines, if they can make them mandatory then hey, quids in.

​Do you only do stuff that's free? Like huffing left over commercial glue from industrial estate binyards?

Guest Lady Penelope

Drinking wine on a boat no doubt. Only straight from the bottle on one of those boats they stick outside supermarkets that you pop 50p in.

Franks boat is real .. The owl and the pussy cat went to sea in it.​