CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rachel Dolezel , White Woman Claiming to be Black

Guest Manila

I'd be surprised if it's "sudden". Every single comment I've ever posted from home (laptop or mobile) has been made from a Tor browser. The only time I don't use it is if I'm abroad anyway.

Hmm, even the proxy software has identified a tor routing in a few of your posts. Well, now that you have drawn attention to yourself, cease using proxies or otherwise get deleted. Incidentally, this is the reason why you are experiencing problems as reported by you in the "Bugs" board so thanks for creating our mechanic extra unnecessary work.

Numerous complaints to police about being racially harrassed. Looks to have been sending herself hate mail. Massive attention seeking Munchausen cunt.

Next time you're thinking of making a post, I've got a friendly little tip for you to keep in mind...Don't fucking bother. Your time would be much more productively spent on devising a suitably horrific way of killing yourself. Perhaps you could bore yourself to death.

Guest Snatch

not a single box left unticked !

She has yet to tick Jew,lesbian with disabled children and the whole family are deaf,blind and mute.

With alcohol and drug problems.

Living in squalor.

Next time you're thinking of making a post, I've got a friendly little tip for you to keep in mind...Don't fucking bother. Your time would be much more productively spent on devising a suitably horrific way of killing yourself. Perhaps you could bore yourself to death.

I don't know. Statistically speaking it is highly likely that the new cunt will indeed be a weapons grade bellend, but this particular comment seemed OK.

What the fuck is going on lately? Have I quantum leaped into some fucked-up dimension? As I type this now, Hallmark must be starting a line of "Sorry You're Black" cards, and "Get Well Soon... after your fall from a fucking airplane onto a shop you daft cunt."

Not to mention the Charleston incident. I despair sticking the news on at the minute.

Guest Bill Stickers

I don't know. Statistically speaking it is highly likely that the new cunt will indeed be a weapons grade bellend, but this particular comment seemed OK.

I've noticed the severity of abuse metered out to the author of a new post has very little to do with its quality. It is more of a way of weeding out over-sensitive cunts who can't defend themselves adequately. It's our own form of Darwinism. 

I hope the fucker was typing that post on a mobile device while walking, and that as soon as he hit the "Submit Reply" button, he was hit by a bus.

I've noticed the severity of abuse metered out to the author of a new post has very little to do with its quality. It is more of a way of weeding out over-sensitive cunts who can't defend themselves adequately. It's our own form of Darwinism. 

I hope the fucker was typing that post on a mobile device while walking, and that as soon as he hit the "Submit Reply" button, he was hit by a bus.

I also hope his Dad was driving the bus, and shortly killed himself thereafter, due to the guilt of killing his son. It's the least he fucking deserves for producing the boring little fuckwit. To be honest, he might have posted his  magnum opus, a stunningly entertaining and witty tale full of suspense and intrigue, and I would have still given him shit. As you say, Bill, it's not about shaking someone's cock after they've pissed and patting them on their back in smarmy congratulations after their first post. You need to sort the wheat from the chaff, lest we be lumbered with a snivelling, worthless Jazzalike.

Numerous complaints to police about being racially harrassed. Looks to have been sending herself hate mail. Massive attention seeking Munchausen cunt.

dozy attention seeking sack of shit, she will be making out she has been mugged next, and her handbag stolen. 

Guest Bill Stickers

I also hope his Dad was driving the bus, and shortly killed himself thereafter, due to the guilt of killing his son. It's the least he fucking deserves for producing the boring little fuckwit. To be honest, he might have posted his  magnum opus, a stunningly entertaining and witty tale full of suspense and intrigue, and I would have still given him shit. As you say, Bill, it's not about shaking someone's cock after they've pissed and patting them on their back in smarmy congratulations after their first post. You need to sort the wheat from the chaff, lest we be lumbered with a snivelling, worthless Jazzalike.

Hear, hear. The last thing we want on this site is anymore people who, after watching a few re-runs of Grumpy Old Men on Spike TV, decide they fancy "having a go at comedy themselves."

Hear, hear. The last thing we want on this site is anymore people who, after watching a few re-runs of Grumpy Old Men on Spike TV, decide they fancy "having a go at comedy themselves."

Well, you and your mate have obviously been knocking your pipe out for quite a long time and still not managed it, so I don't see there's any great need for me to try.