CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Yulin Dog meat festival

Decimus

Guest nobgobbler

I once had a stray dog get on my train at Leominster, I had a word with the driver so he stopped the train and put it off at Woofferton.

I thought you were going to say he had a first class ticket to Barking.

Guest Lady Penelope

The is an old woman I know who originated from the Est End of London, she said that during the war there were places where you hardly ever saw a cat or dog and when you did if they had kittens or puppies people would eagerly buy them but even if you knew who had bought the kittens or puppies you never saw the animals again.

The is an old woman I know who originated from the Est End of London, she said that during the war there were places where you hardly ever saw a cat or dog and when you did if they had kittens or puppies people would eagerly buy them but even if you knew who had bought the kittens or puppies you never saw the animals again.

To be fair pen, deccs nom isn't about the eating of dog meat, its the method of slaughter that has him riled. In wartime people will eat whatever they can get rather than starve.

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes

There was a mass putting to sleep of london pets at the start of the war as the government stated there would be no rations for pets.

I've always found that a filthy cocktail of Weston's Old Rosie Cider and Adnams Broadside is an excellent way to get on first name terms with the local constabulary and paramedics. It's also a fool proof way of getting a bit of peace and quiet from the wife for a week via the silent treatment.

Edited by Decimus
Wrong fucking thread, but I can't be arsed to move it.

Guest Bill Stickers

I've always found that a filthy cocktail of Weston's Old Rosie Cider and Adnams Broadside is an excellent way to get on first name terms with the local constabulary and paramedics. It's also a fool proof way of getting a bit of peace and quiet from the wife for a week via the silent treatment.

I know you posted this in the wrong thread, but what would you pair with dog meat in a restaurant? I must confess to not being much of a wine lover. A shiraz perhaps?

Guest Lady Penelope

There was a mass putting to sleep of london pets at the start of the war as the government stated there would be no rations for pets.

They finished up in tummies.

I know you posted this in the wrong thread, but what would you pair with dog meat in a restaurant? I must confess to not being much of a wine lover. A shiraz perhaps?

Depends on the breed, Stickers. A nice Pinot Noir with something heavy like a Rottweiler. But if you're going with a selection of Daschund and Border Terrier entrée's, I'd suggest a mellow, fruity Chardonnay. Perhaps a calyppo in between courses to cleanse the pallette.

Depends on the breed, Stickers. A nice Pinot Noir with something heavy like a Rottweiler. But if you're going with a selection of Daschund and Border Terrier entrée's, I'd suggest a mellow, fruity Chardonnay. Perhaps a calyppo in between courses to cleanse the pallette.

Thank goodness you have the gall to carry on. My mornings wouldn't be complete without your jocular verse. Sail on Decimus... fall seven times, stand up eight. 

Guest Snatch

What the fuck? I have never agreed with that cunt Gervais in my life until now.

Mind you,this nom isn't at all funny so thats where Gervais fits in,not being funny.

Cunts that treat any animal in this way needs their bollocks (if they have any) wired to the mains,set on fire then put out with a fucking mining machine.

Cunts the fucking lot of them.

There are humane ways of killing animals for food,and this isn't it.

Gervais is still a cunt.

Guest nobgobbler

Have any of you guys touched a dog's butthole?

Touching a dogs butthole is a necessity when it comes to squeezing the anal glads. You ought to try it. For full effect, be sure to get your face up nice and close and take big sniffs. You will love it. 

Guest Lady Penelope

I was with White Knuckles on 158820 and we doing a a nice steady 95mph between Prees and Wem when I heard much blowing of the the horn and then a mighty set of thuds and bangs beneath the train .. White Knuckles being White Knuckles simply carried on at his steady 95MPH (5MPH) over the line speed limit so I went through to the front cab to ask him what he had hit ..  "Alsations Shagging" was his reply.

Guest Fatty

I thought the same scotters when I read it online today. Unfortunately it came with photo's as well, which I would never put up with the post cos I never want to see them again. Not a lot gets me choked, but they were heartbreaking.

It is absolutely fucking outrageous, these people need to die horribly!

Guest JackoTC

Fuck me, this explains it all. You've been mixing ground tiger penis into your Diamond White, haven't you Neil?

Diamond White is for pretentious snobby wankers Deco. Its Frosty Jacko, or White Ace. 99p for a litre. Fuck all to do with apples either.

Guest JackoTC

Nay Nay and thrice nay. Not a beer and cider combo surely ? Cider and gin is a favourite. Cider works with any spirit really. All I would drink with beer or ale is a dark or spiced rum. As for lager, it needs to be vodka then mixed shooters. The impact of all of the above can be improved with tequila or Jagerbomb shooters to take the edge off. Keep away from those poofy sourz and similar pretend alcoholic shots.Up your game for fuck sake. 

• 6 years later...
On 18/06/2015 at 06:19, Ape™️ said:

At what point are you going to stop your seemingly interminable drivel and actually make some form of valid contribution to this site? When did you last make a nomination? When did you last actually make an on-topic reply? You are one very strange and creepy individual who needs to change the fucking record. Face fuck off.

6 and a half years later and still no fucking improvement from the corners's resident, bamboo legged, shit stirring, gobshite.