CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Old People with Big Fleshy Ears

Cuntybaws

Guest MikeD

You know what large ears means...large cock. You must be jealous Cuntybaws.

You know what large ears means?

Some bastard on Cunts Corner will start a thread about you.

You know what large ears means...large cock. You must be jealous Cuntybaws.

When I first met Mrs Baws she said she could never go out with a man who didn't have a 9" cock. I told her there was no fucking way I was cutting 4" off mine just to meet her expectations.

Procrustes was a cunt!

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

When I first met Mrs Baws she said she could never go out with a man who didn't have a 9" cock. I told her there was no fucking way I was cutting 4" off mine just to meet her expectations.

Procrustes was a cunt!

She was a Mrs Baws when you met her?? Was it your mum. You can tell us, we're your friends.

Guest Wizardsleeve

I was always told that big ears signifies a generous personality. I can't remember who told me that, but I have no doubt he/she was a cunt!  

Guest nobgobbler

Can we let fuck at old people in general or are we not allowed to wander from the chosen topic?

Better to ask.

Just go for it Mike. Personally, I can't stand to watch old people eating. Shouldn't be allowed to eat after 65, it's revolting. 

It`s the barbers i feel sorry for, no amount of harmonious singing can make up for an ear hole that looks like a bunch of cable ties. Same goes for the nostrils and have you seen some of those cunting eyebrows?? 

I have to prune my eyebrows weekly or they end up looking like shredded wheat,