CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Donald trump

Eddie

12 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Exclaimed the weird entity who calls himself ‘Dick Fiddler’ before laughing out loud several times on his own.

5 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

…and ‘ejaculating onto his daughter’s pizza.’ Sinister little freak.

There are some seriously fucked up cunts on the internet, and we get more than our fair share here. The only surprise is that anyone's surprised by this.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

There are some seriously fucked up cunts on the internet, and we get more than our fair share here. The only surprise is that anyone's surprised by this.

Have you seen either of the ‘Extraction’ films?

I don’t want to upset any apple carts but John Rambo and Frank Castle have just been made to look poofs by an annoyingly likeable Aussie. Relentless single take designer violence, but with the ‘other worldliness’ of John Wick’ replaced by a more bone crunching realism that you could believe from a big, pissed off Aussie SAS cunt.

Highly recommended.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Have you seen either of the ‘Extraction’ films?

I don’t want to upset any apple carts but John Rambo and Frank Castle have just been made to look poofs by an annoyingly likeable Aussie. Relentless single take designer violence, but with the ‘other worldliness’ of John Wick’ replaced by a more bone crunching realism that you could believe from a big, pissed off Aussie SAS cunt.

Highly recommended.

I'd never heard of them until now, but I'll have a look. Is it the sort of violence that @Jake The Muss would approve of?

Ona related note, did you see that there's a new "Daredevil: Born Again" series due out next year, with Charlie Cox and Jon Bernthal?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Dick Fiddler said:

Indeed. Cashless society, CBDC, superhackers and social credit. Such romantic overtures will go the way of the Dodo, Ratners and John Leslie.

I reckon you live in a gashless society you weird little bender.

15 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'd never heard of them until now, but I'll have a look. Is it the sort of violence that @Jake The Muss would approve of?

Ona related note, did you see that there's a new "Daredevil: Born Again" series due out next year, with Charlie Cox and Jon Bernthal?

I didn’t but I do now. Extraction is basically everything good about ‘First Blood’, The Punisher, and John Wick, boiled down to the good bits and without the sentiment and back story. 
 All we know is Hemsworth’s character, Tyler Rake, is an ANZAC S.A.S burnout that takes on virtually impossible hostage extractions that no other cunt on earth would attempt. The destruction of helicopters and other military hardware is incredible. I think there was a 21 minute take of a battle through a prison yard and onto a freight train. Body count in the hundreds, but it didn’t get tedious.

19 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I didn’t but I do now. Extraction is basically everything good about ‘First Blood’, The Punisher, and John Wick, boiled down to the good bits and without the sentiment and back story. 
 All we know is Hemsworth’s character, Tyler Rake, is an ANZAC S.A.S burnout that takes on virtually impossible hostage extractions that no other cunt on earth would attempt. The destruction of helicopters and other military hardware is incredible. I think there was a 21 minute take of a battle through a prison yard and onto a freight train. Body count in the hundreds, but it didn’t get tedious.

Saw that. Very impressive. But Hemsworth's shitting himself because he has the same gene as his father who has dementia. Fucking impressive physique mind.

11 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Saw that. Very impressive. But Hemsworth's shitting himself because he has the same gene as his father who has dementia. Fucking impressive physique mind.

Life has a way of screwing you over one way or another. He was given everyfuckingthing. A face that makes Brad Pitt look a bit gawky, tall and well put together. A decent actor. And what seems like a nice character and personality. Then comes the price.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Life has a way of screwing you over one way or another. He was given everyfuckingthing. A face that makes Brad Pitt look a bit gawky, tall and well put together. And what seems like a nice character and personality. Then comes the price.

So what hand were you dealt with Eric? 

8 hours ago, Dick Fiddler said:

You mean you sleep in a car at a local dogging spot.

I know. I've cum on your lifeless face a few times now. You never even woke up, so you didn't, so you didn't....

What the fuck is wrong with you? Repeated references to masturbation/ejaculation, including over your ‘daughter’s pizza’ and several members’ faces/mouths. Do you believe you’ve become a welcome part of the furniture here? Wanker…(literally!)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

How’s about we call a truce and I come over to your place tomorrow night? I’m not promising anything but maybe I could show you how to open all those MENSA mags and if I’m feeling any stirring down below, we could go upstairs for a cuddle and possibly a bit of dry anal ATM before you swallow the lot and I fuck off to the pub?

You can always ring me and apologise once you’ve waved bye bye to me and gone back upstairs and wiped your chin. 
I think this could be the start of  something very special. 😘

After getting everything wrong for the past few years I suppose all you have left is to project an imaginary power, nevertheless - its probably best you keep me out of your fantasy wank-bank.

12 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

After getting everything wrong for the past few years I suppose all you have left is to project an imaginary power, nevertheless - its probably best you keep me out of your fantasy wank-bank.

I know you don’t really mean that. We need to de-escalate our chit chat and find some common ground as it’s become so toxic recently that I honestly  think it’s getting to the stage where I might politely refuse your desperate plea to empty both full tanks into your wide open cakehole, make my excuses, pull up my pants and be on my way. 
Be careful what you wish for Sweetie.😘

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I know you don’t really mean that. We need to de-escalate our chit chat and find some common ground as it’s become so toxic recently that I honestly  think it’s getting to the stage where I might politely refuse your desperate plea to empty both full tanks into your wide open cakehole, make my excuses, pull up my pants and be on my way. 
Be careful what you wish for Sweetie.😘

I don’t think that she would actually let you shag her. I know that sounds preposterous, but I do have an other worldly sixth sense about these things.

3 hours ago, peglegtwo said:

Am looking forward to his trial for the stolen documents and the certain others ahead like trying to steal the election in Georgia and January 6th .

Shut up if you don’t have anything intelligent to say. In fact just shut the fuck up you fucking uninformed, too lazy and thick to question the narrative you’re fed, you single cell (or less) amoeba with severe learning difficulties. You’re about 50 million years of evolution away from even being able to lick the window of the big yellow bus. Grow a tongue and fuck off.

• Like 1