CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Donald trump

Eddie

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

a top trump cunt that trumps all other cunts by a country mile. does he still endorse shredded wheat? I'm boycotting it because of the association. somehow it tasted better when it was advertised by a shit cricketer. oh fuck, where's Apple?

Guest DingTheRioja
On 08/12/2015, 19:04:39, cuntspotter said:

Oy vey ist mir. I tend to agree with swarmers but I blame the lazy , sanctimonious politicians for refusing to address the concerns of the ordinary working man. A process of clear , gentle,  well thought out national education was required to assure the public at large that things were in hand and that there was  clear cut reasoning behind decisions. But no, the public were hectored, bullied and criminalised whilst being told what to think . At the same time , the BBC showed til death us do part and love thy neighbour and the popular press reviled and mocked immigrants generally. All the while, successive governments told us that everything was in hand and to basically fuck off, mind  our own business and desist from pointing out to them that things were going horribly wrong... In turn , anyone voicing concern was accused of acting like a racist moron. Controlled, planned immigration is a fact of life. Such people should be welcomed as contributing members of society. What we have been subjected to is a fucking free for all which has considerably damaged the cause of the multi racial society and the future security of this country . Politicians are lazy, inept, condescending cunts who couldn't  piss in a bucket without getting their shoes wet.  They are , all of them from both sides of the political divide, to blame for this situation.

Considering the makeup of the BBC top brass.... it was a bit rich....

and it took 48 hours before I saw news bulletin that actually used the word "temporary" when talking about Trumps' speech... every broadcast before that made it look like he said permanent...

I don't like the cunt much, and he's says stupid shit most of the time, but he's been branded with a false statement on that one.. quite a significant difference..

1 hour ago, DingTheDoggie!! said:

Considering the makeup of the BBC top brass.... it was a bit rich....

and it took 48 hours before I saw news bulletin that actually used the word "temporary" when talking about Trumps' speech... every broadcast before that made it look like he said permanent...

I don't like the cunt much, and he's says stupid shit most of the time, but he's been branded with a false statement on that one.. quite a significant difference..

Fuck the facts and reasonable discussion, they don't make the best headlines and they always need a bad guy.

• 3 weeks later...

I've played all the Trump courses in Britain and they are all fantastic.

The newest course just north of Aberdeen is fabulous.He's doing a lot of work on the Turnberrry course and hotel which was a gem before and Trump Ireland at Doonbeg is a marvel.

I like Donald Trump.He's an American version of Nigel Farage and makes the populous get their thinking in perspective even if his own is occasionally muddled. 

Wouldn't it be nice to shut our borders here for a while or be more selective about who stays permanently. After all you wouldn't just ask  anybody into your home,feed them and let them do as they please.

4 minutes ago, Punkape said:

The newest course just north of Aberdeen is fabulous.He's doing a lot of work on the Turnberrry course and hotel which was a gem before and Trump Ireland at Doonbeg is a marvel.

I like Donald Trump.He's an American version of Nigel Farage and makes the populous get their thinking in perspective even if his own is occasionally muddled. 

Wouldn't it be nice to shut our borders here for a while or be more selective about who stays permanently. After all you wouldn't just ask  anybody into your home,feed them and let them do as they please.

Stupid cunt. Golf , a game played by irons with irons. Stupid cunts , end of.

Guest DingTheRioja
15 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off Frank.

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

After all you wouldn't just ask  anybody into your home,feed them and let them do as they please.

You have clearly missed the unwritten rules of squatting, or does you squat have rules on ethnicity/ race etc such as no Welsh ?, which would be quite understandable.

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

My irons are forged by the Callaway company.

i've met Eli Callaway and played golf with his son Nick at the National on Long Island.

Neither bat for the Furnish side.

Is this the best you can do Frank.......even Fwank is preferable to this fucking pathetic nonsense.

Admin....I can see what you are doing to liven the show up at this jaded time of year but come on,... this bollocks, sigh.

Guest DingTheRioja
37 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Is this the best you can do Frank.......even Fwank is preferable to this fucking pathetic nonsense.

Admin....I can see what you are doing to liven the show up at this jaded time of year but come on,... this bollocks, sigh.

I'm not entirely sure what Admin are doing at the moment... there's obvious multi IDs around, they have even admitted they know these, yet the multi's get a ban, swap account, get a ban, swap account, et cetera, et fucking cetera, ad fucking nauseum..... and I'm sure there's been more than one "perma-ban"....

24 minutes ago, DingTheDoggie!! said:

I'm not entirely sure what Admin are doing at the moment... there's obvious multi IDs around, they have even admitted they know these, yet the multi's get a ban, swap account, get a ban, swap account, et cetera, et fucking cetera, ad fucking nauseum..... and I'm sure there's been more than one "perma-ban"....

I was going to say I'd be happy that it would most probably reveal that cuntwit sheep to be the imagined character of some fucking basement-dwelling shit gargling cunt, but there's also the chance that an IP ban sweep could reveal it to be real, and I'm not sure that I can fucking handle that.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, nocti said:

I was going to say I'd be happy that it would most probably reveal that cuntwit sheep to be the imagined character of some fucking basement-dwelling shit gargling cunt, but there's also the chance that an IP ban sweep could reveal it to be real, and I'm not sure that I can fucking handle that.

If that's thrue then Christ is about to walk the earth again...

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 hours ago, Punkape said:

Not at Trump Aberdeen.

If you stay in one of the lodges they valet clean it !

My Range Rover was gleaming inside ant out afterwards.

lol  lol.

I find it rather painful to admit this, but Punkape is a far sight more interesting character than that ghoulish fucking Frank, persona.  I think you could make a good psychiatrist quite wealthy examining your ability to portray yourself in so many different personalities, though all are still tedious.  

17 hours ago, luke swarm said:

I'm starting to think that Admin is actually Cameron. Talks the talk but does fuck all about it.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 hours ago, Eddie said:

Sarah Palin’s Endorsement Speech , although confusing in parts has whipped up a media storm. She is thick as pig shit but will definitely bring in extra votes for Donald, the next president of the good old u s of a. 

Well, sheeeit! As long as she can wave a flag and okely-dokely, she's good enough for me. These stupid yank cunts don't care what these pricks actually say, as long as it's American as fuck, fuckit. Sarah Palin is a stupid religious slag, and Donald Trump is an ugly old faggot. 

This Trump cunt is reminding me of Martin Sheen in "The Dead Zone". 

9 hours ago, Eddie said:

Sarah Palin’s Endorsement Speech , although confusing in parts has whipped up a media storm. She is thick as pig shit but will definitely bring in extra votes for Donald, the next president of the good old u s of a. 

I hated her in that Monty Python shite but her travel books and programmes were good.

Guest DingTheRioja
9 hours ago, Eddie said:

The dozy bint is trying to blame Obama for her son's PTSD and that Obama didn't do enough to help the kid...

....Err.... who's his mum?............. Just a thought....

Just seen the Grauniads' column on the speech...

When in the same room, their spray tans seem almost human. Imagine a hyper-intelligent species from another galaxy coming to Earth and intercepting the satellite feed of this horrendous speech. First of all, they’d have no idea how to decipher our language and second, they’d assume Valencia oranges were our babies

That's about the best piece of journalism I've ever seen them do....

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, MikeD said:

Don't worry Sarah. If you're reading this, I still would. No question!

Hopefully, you'd do the deed by affixing a fake cock to the barrel of an assault rifle, and ram it up her wrong 'un, whilst giving the wife beating son a sound thrashing with a heavy branch, and giving the slag daughter to Brony for a third intolerable bastard child, as well as the loss of his virginity.  

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Hopefully, you'd do the deed by affixing a fake cock to the barrel of an assault rifle, and ram it up her wrong 'un, whilst giving the wife beating son a sound thrashing with a heavy branch, and giving the slag daughter to Brony for a third intolerable bastard child, as well as the loss of his virginity.  

No, I'd probably be finished and sleeping long before then.