CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who barter.

Hokey Gingers

Ever had the misfortune to be in the company of one of these fuckers in full flow? It`s not good whatever side of the deal your on and can be an excruciating experience to the point where on occasion i`ve prayed for the ground to open up and swallow me. I`m not on about the  saturday market haggling and a few pence off the weeks fruit and veg, i`m on about running someones pride and joy or major asset into the ground in front of them. I innocently went with an old pal to look at a car that was for sale and the on arrival the criticism quickly started and was fucking relentless, along with my increasing embarrassment, for over an hour. I was mortified at the levels the cunt sank to and told him so later in no uncertain terms. Then there`s the cunts who put in "cheeky bids" on stuff but again they can fuck clean off too. " Whats your rock bottom on it mate ?" My rock bottom is fuck off you time wasting, bargain hunting ballbag. Cunts.

Edited by Hokey Gingers
Spelling mistake.
  • Like 1

Guest nobgobbler

They are indeed a bunch of humongous cunts. Cheeky bids, depending on the mood I'm in are either ignored or met with a barage of unladylike expletives leaving them in no doubt that I'm not to be fucked with. If the cheeky bid  or insulting offer includes the word "mate", I fuck them off with "... and I am not your fucking mate."

Guest cuntcrapper

Just sold my place, within a day, after the cunt bid me and I refused to accept. A day later the second agent I'd appointed fronts up with someone offering 10% more of the asking price.

Then get loads of vitriol yesterday and accusation of being a charlatan etc. from buyer no. 1. How he'd have refused something that cunts wank over winning on cunt TV shows etc. Finally he then has the temerity to offer £10k on top of the new entrant - fucking hypocrisy or what!

Edited by cuntcrapper

Guest deebom

I go to some arab country for my hols every year, visit the bazaar and it's the same old thing year in year out.

"3 camels for your beautiful wife."

I smile, give the wife a wry wink and move on.

If she's so fucking beautiful, why do they keep trying to sell her back to me?

Guest nobgobbler

Morocco ... You want buy carrrrpet? We draw line in sand. You pay with credit carrrrd and give me yourrrrr shoes. Here, drink this mint tea and waste a full day of holiday in tin shack. You buy carrrrpet and give me yourrrrr watch.

Guest DingTheRioja

" Whats your rock bottom on it mate ?" .

"The Asking Price, Cunt"

They are indeed a bunch of humongous cunts. Cheeky bids, depending on the mood I'm in are either ignored or met with a barage of unladylike expletives leaving them in no doubt that I'm not to be fucked with. If the cheeky bid  or insulting offer includes the word "mate", I fuck them off with "... and I am not your fucking mate."

You sound disturbingly like Mrs D... she can bring tears to the eyes of road navvies... and that was just outside our house so all the neighbours heard as well... :P

Morocco ... You want buy carrrrpet? We draw line in sand. You pay with credit carrrrd and give me yourrrrr shoes. Here, drink this mint tea and waste a full day of holiday in tin shack. You buy carrrrpet and give me yourrrrr watch.

I bought a pair of sandals and a gypsy skirt in Agadir about 12 years ago. Still got them. Just saying.

Guest nobgobbler

I bought a pair of sandals and a gypsy skirt in Agadir about 12 years ago. Still got them. Just saying.

Give them back immediately they're mine!

I love it when you talk dirty, Gobbie, you filthy bitch. Now get your faaakin tits out, tout de fucking suite.

Guest nobgobbler

"The Asking Price, Cunt"

You sound disturbingly like Mrs D... she can bring tears to the eyes of road navvies... and that was just outside our house so all the neighbours heard as well... :P

Good for her. The older I get the more straight forward  I become. I'm turning into a right old cunt!

I love it when you talk dirty, Gobbie, you filthy bitch. Now get your faaakin tits out, tout de fucking suite.

That's a very gentlemanly way of asking me out on a date Dec. Much nicer than the usual riff raff.

Guest nobgobbler

Well it's to the point I guess

Gyps, there are some parts up here in the north, a statement like that would considered to be an expression of undying love or marriage proposal.

Gyps, there are some parts up here in the north, a statement like that would considered to be an expression of undying love or marriage proposal.

Steady on, Gobbie, I haven't even offered your parents the usual price for a she-northerner, two pit ponies and a bag of coal. You'll end up in the village ducking stool if I jump the gun and give you a reputation.

Guest Gong Farmer

No don't barter, just pay the full wack and like having the piss ripped out of you by some unscrupulous cunt that saw you coming a mile away. 

Guest nobgobbler

Steady on, Gobbie, I haven't even offered your parents the usual price for a she-northerner, two pit ponies and a bag of coal. You'll end up in the village ducking stool if I jump the gun and give you a reputation.

just get yourself round here with a couple of bottles of home brew and a jar of pickled eggs and you're in.

just get yourself round here with a couple of bottles of home brew and a jar of pickled eggs and you're in.

I've already left. I'm also willing to forgive Gyppo's Jazz loving indiscretions if she's up for joining us. I'll bring a jug of gravy for you and  an Arthur Askey CD for Gyppers. 

Guest nobgobbler

I've already left. I'm also willing to forgive Gyppo's Jazz loving indiscretions if she's up for joining us. I'll bring a jug of gravy for you and  an Arthur Askey CD for Gyppers. 

it would be rude not to.