CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Walter Palmer

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest deebom

Oh I see reality. It's the same old argument that people who like to kill things for fun use.

"It's for their own good, and the good of the poor people whos lives are blighted by the menace that is wildlife."

Mankind and the animal kingdom got along just fine for thousands of years without wiping each other out. Some people were killed by animals, some animals were killed by people. It always balanced out and the world carried on. It's only since man discovered he could throw things, and that he could use this skill to kill things he didn't actually need to, that your argument came about.

I'd like to see the ratio of wild animals killing people to people killing wild animals. I don't suppose you have any figures to hand? Similarly, I'd like to see the reports of Elephants, Lion, Rhinos ect decimating local populations and crops to such an extent that charging rich psychopathic westerners to shoot them with whichever weapon makes them feel most manly is the only possible solution.

Guest Wizardsleeve

and great white sharks, fuck them as well.

I have to disagree with you on this one, Eddie.  I hold the belief that no animal should be hunted and killed for some rich cunts sport.  Any of those bastards attempting to hire a guide to do so, should be thrown to the very animals they went to kill.  Statistics for thick cunts killed by wild animals will go up, but the population of domestic thick cunts will fall.  Zimbabwe and other sand farming cuntries will look a right hero for doing the world a favour in wildlife conservation and eliminating a growing number of total shit cunts.  

Peter Benchley was cunt.  

Guest DrCunt

Oh I see reality. It's the same old argument that people who like to kill things for fun use.

"It's for their own good, and the good of the poor people whos lives are blighted by the menace that is wildlife."

Mankind and the animal kingdom got along just fine for thousands of years without wiping each other out. Some people were killed by animals, some animals were killed by people. It always balanced out and the world carried on. It's only since man discovered he could throw things, and that he could use this skill to kill things he didn't actually need to, that your argument came about.

I'd like to see the ratio of wild animals killing people to people killing wild animals. I don't suppose you have any figures to hand? Similarly, I'd like to see the reports of Elephants, Lion, Rhinos ect decimating local populations and crops to such an extent that charging rich psychopathic westerners to shoot them with whichever weapon makes them feel most manly is the only possible solution.

I'm afraid your arguments lack substance. The reality is that poor people with weapons faced with animals that have any extra impact on their already poor quality of life will use them. We are programmed to protect our family, and as a social species, those in our community. Living side by side with large creatures that can do us, or our wellbeing, harm, is not going to end well for the animal unless those people have strong motivation to preserve them or are compensated for damage that they may do. So, what you call wrong - the licenced hunting of a sustainable number of individuals for 'pleasure' - can often be less of an 'evil' than a well armed native with a well reasoned motivation to kill every last lion or elephant he sees. So again, these people must be given a reason to preserve these creatures, and if that reason is an income from hunting and it is therefore better for that species, if not the individual, so be it. Whether it sits well with our own personal morality is irrelevant.

You say that killing animals for pleasure is wrong, yet you can't deny that it is possible to survive and live healthily on a vegan diet. Therefore, animals are being killed in your name, even tfhough not by you, simply becuase you enjoy eating meat... for your pleasure if you like.

Guest Bill Stickers

There is nothing fundamentally wrong with hunting lions, or any other animal for that matter, as long as it's regulated and done legally.

Unless your going to eat the thing you kill, or protect people or your livestock from being maimed and eaten by it, you are a cunt.

You are taking pleasure from needlessly killing a living creature. That makes you a cunt.

In an uncertain and relativistic universe there are few sounder moral guiding principles than "Do as you would be done to," This, in my book, makes every suggestion that involves introducing Mr Palmer to a bark stripper and some fire a perfectly legitimate one.

Guest DrCunt

Unless your going to eat the thing you kill, or protect people or your livestock from being maimed and eaten by it, you are a cunt.

You are taking pleasure from needlessly killing a living creature. That makes you a cunt.

Lion bars. Mmmmm.

Guest judgetwi

Much as i despise cunts who inflict unnecessary suffering on defenceless animals and much as i object to the whole concept of zoos, i have to laugh at the ridiculous reaction to this incident. We have Africa, where people are shooting each other on a daily basis and we have America, where people are shooting each other on a daily basis........the connection being millions of people, all over the world, crying about some rich cunt shooting a fucking animal. We have people signing petitions to have him extradited (er......that doesn't happen to rich people you mugs) and people picketing his home and place of work. Fuck me, have you got nothing better to do you saddos? Everybody  wants a scapegoat and, thanks to the power of the internet, they can always find one........until next week, when we find somebody else to hate.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Much as i despise cunts who inflict unnecessary suffering on defenceless animals and much as i object to the whole concept of zoos, i have to laugh at the ridiculous reaction to this incident. We have Africa, where people are shooting each other on a daily basis and we have America, where people are shooting each other on a daily basis........the connection being millions of people, all over the world, crying about some rich cunt shooting a fucking animal. We have people signing petitions to have him extradited (er......that doesn't happen to rich people you mugs) and people picketing his home and place of work. Fuck me, have you got nothing better to do you saddos? Everybody  wants a scapegoat and, thanks to the power of the internet, they can always find one........until next week, when we find somebody else to hate.

Isn't that the point of this forum?!? I think  the man is a cunt for what he did so I nominated him.

There are more serious issues in the world, I concur, but this man had to be nominated. People will always react to things like this the way they did as lots of people love a "cuddly" lion.

Much as i despise cunts who inflict unnecessary suffering on defenceless animals and much as i object to the whole concept of zoos, i have to laugh at the ridiculous reaction to this incident. We have Africa, where people are shooting each other on a daily basis and we have America, where people are shooting each other on a daily basis........

sssshhh don't mention israel and the genocide, lots if shooting there. Try to stop spinning every nom judge and have an on topic opinion, in this case the cunt who shot the lion for 'fun', and I will stop mentioning the land grabbing, murdering israelis.

Guest Wizardsleeve

The cowardly little cunt has gone into hiding after Zimbabwe requested his extradition. If the bastard is truly on about conservation and believed he was on a legal hunt he would respond properly and defend his position. Since he has chosen to fuck off into hiding I believe he knew he was poaching and is trying to dodge justice, and that places him deeply into cuntbreed territory. 

Guest yariman

I couldn't give a flying fuck about skidmark fucking humans killing each other - the more the better to be honest. The human race is begging for extinction, but sadly it seeks to annihilate everything else, and that is possibly why the killing of one lion has caused so much anger / guilt / loathing.  We, as humans, are so far up our stinking, collective backside, that we only see ourselves as important.  I fucking hate people, I hate our assumed wisdom, I abhor our abuse of nature - if we choose to turn on each other, so fucking what?

I remember Lenny the lion and his "Handler", Terry Hall. Lenny was a bit camp and Terry Hall wore a fucking awful wig. What a pair of cunts ...... Just saying like.

I quite like the stuff he did with The Specials though...

I remember Lenny the lion and his "Handler", Terry Hall. Lenny was a bit camp and Terry Hall wore a fucking awful wig. What a pair of cunts ...... Just saying like.

lenny-the-lion.jpg

That lion's dirty flirtatious eyes keep following me around the room. It's making it terribly difficult to finish my wank.

• Like 2

Guest Wizardsleeve

Earlier, I read where Cecil the Lion's brother had been shot and killed by poachers.  I think something should be done about poaching of endangered animal species.  Be it Rhinos, Lions, Whales, whatever, each creature has a purpose for being on this planet, else they wouldn't be here.  Perhaps a few well armed gunships and special forces divisions, armed to the fucking teeth, with the latest smart weapons, can machine gun these fucking murderous cunts just enough to immobilize them so the animal kingdom can enjoy a hot meal courtesy of the caring part of the human race.  

Earlier, I read where Cecil the Lion's brother had been shot and killed by poachers.  I think something should be done about poaching of endangered animal species.  Be it Rhinos, Lions, Whales, whatever, each creature has a purpose for being on this planet, else they wouldn't be here.  Perhaps a few well armed gunships and special forces divisions, armed to the fucking teeth, with the latest smart weapons, can machine gun these fucking murderous cunts just enough to immobilize them so the animal kingdom can enjoy a hot meal courtesy of the caring part of the human race.  

It's not just the poachers that are cunts. But don't worry, 10% goes towards a Zimbabwean wildlife preservation fund. How thoughtful. I'm sure it's the thought that counts and not the other 90%.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/mobile-phones/11776821/Honour-Cecil-the-lion-with-a-gold-plated-engraved-HTC-One-M9-yours-for-24000.html

FB_IMG_1438504778209.jpg

It's not just the poachers that are cunts. But don't worry, 10% goes towards a Zimbabwean wildlife preservation fund. How thoughtful. I'm sure it's the thought that counts and not the other 90%.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/mobile-phones/11776821/Honour-Cecil-the-lion-with-a-gold-plated-engraved-HTC-One-M9-yours-for-24000.html

Fucking brilliant! (Although the actual article says it's "only" £1580.)

I wouldn't give you £1.50 for a fucking HTC phone at the best of times though, even if they threw in a free blow job from Jessica Alba.

I couldn't give a flying fuck about skidmark fucking humans killing each other - the more the better to be honest. The human race is begging for extinction, but sadly it seeks to annihilate everything else, and that is possibly why the killing of one lion has caused so much anger / guilt / loathing.  We, as humans, are so far up our stinking, collective backside, that we only see ourselves as important.  I fucking hate people, I hate our assumed wisdom, I abhor our abuse of nature - if we choose to turn on each other, so fucking what?

So much bile, anger and vitriol. I can imagine the look of absolute digust and disdain that you wore on your face as you typed out and articulated your utter contempt for the human race. More importantly though, your brutality has made me imagine you dressed head to toe in PVC, viciously flogging a local politician. Eddie will be getting an early morning chubby when he reads this.

lenny-the-lion.jpg

That lion's dirty flirtatious eyes keep following me around the room. It's making it terribly difficult to finish my wank.

A glance over the shoulder, a pout, and a lick of the lips can be the sexiest thing in the world.

But according to my doctor, it's inappropriate during a rectal examination.