CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

12 hours ago, Spatz said:

Totally agree, my wife hates it when I watch "the obviously false" wheeler stealer as I'm always shouting at the TV 'cus of Brewers poor acting and ego, only watched it for the mechanics and Ed. 

Brewer! You're a cunt

Hello 'Spatz' how are you getting on then? I'm Raas and welcome to the corner. I was wondering if you thought it a good idea to come steaming in, reviving a three year old thread and acting like you're part of the furniture or something? I like you Spatz, I think you're gonna go far lad and I have every faith in you. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I was wondering if you thought it a good idea to come steaming in, reviving a three year old thread and acting like you're part of the furniture or something?

Strangely, this is the FIFTH time this same thread has been necro'd by a one post wonder, who then disappears never to be see again. @Spatz, are you by any chance related to Nobhead, Greg michalski, Chuffbuffled, or Dog Eggs?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Strangely, this is the FIFTH time this same thread has been necro'd by a one post wonder, who then disappears never to be see again. @Spatz, are you by any chance related to Nobhead, Greg michalski, Chuffbuffled, or Dog Eggs?

It's a strange phenomena CB, I personally think all the newbies should be made to post a link to their Facebook/Instagram profiles for regulars to inspect and to reassure the regulars of the corner that they are not the same as all these other 'sign up to peer in, one post wonders'.

@Spatz?

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

It's a strange phenomena CB, I personally think all the newbies should be made to post a link to their Facebook/Instagram profiles for regulars to inspect and to reassure the regulars of the corner that they are not the same as all these other 'sign up to peer in, one post wonders'.

@Spatz?

Stupid plan. Only queers and deviants would have Facebook and instagram accounts. So they wouldn’t be welcome anyway. I can’t even bear to look at people who use ‘Snapchat’. It looks like a reading comprehension tool for Harvee Price level mongs.

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/08/2015 at 09:38, Guest Alfie Noakes said:

Edd China is a great mechanic, but Mike Brewer is and always will be a cunt. He has a very annoying voice and a Quentin Wilsonesque ability to look and act like an oily used car salesman.

He WAS a used car salesman before he moved into television. In fact, he was always on the ball with pricing up motors, in his early days in fact his first tv appearance on Channel 4, he used a white marker pen to do the maths on the windscreen, new price, depreciation etc. running costs, from that acorn Wheeler Dealers grew. He must be fabulously rich if he kept control of the rights. Any who thinks he is a cunt is a cunt. A thick cunt. 

11 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

He WAS a used car salesman before he moved into television. In fact, he was always on the ball with pricing up motors, in his early days in fact his first tv appearance on Channel 4, he used a white marker pen to do the maths on the windscreen, new price, depreciation etc. running costs, from that acorn Wheeler Dealers grew. He must be fabulously rich if he kept control of the rights. Any who thinks he is a cunt is a cunt. A thick cunt. 

I’ll tell you the very definition of a ‘thick cunt,’ H…it’s trying to engage with a long deceased member by replying to an eight-year old post. You retarded half-wit.