CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Turning old sixties tv shows into films

Guest Alfie Noakes

I found vanessa feltz strangely alluring back when she was a chubster. Since she got divorced and lost all that weight I wouldn't give her a second glance. And no, I'm not a feeder. 

Christ on a segway Scotty,  I expect you'll be in a "Skint Blokes with Low Self Esteem" DVD soon with those kinds of standards. I've seen sub-abyssic sea creatures with more sexual appeal than her.

• Like 2

Christ on a segway Scotty,  I expect you'll be in a "Skint Blokes with Low Self Esteem" DVD soon with those kinds of standards. I've seen sub-abyssic sea creatures with more sexual appeal than her.

I don't even know what it was about her Jim, but she just seemed like she'd be a fantastic shag and up for anything. Plus she had nice legs and a hell of a cleavage, and was always smiling. And she had a filthy laugh. I'd have been in there like a ferret up a drainpipe. 

• Like 1

I don't even know what it was about her Jim, but she just seemed like she'd be a fantastic shag and up for anything. Plus she had nice legs and a hell of a cleavage, and was always smiling. And she had a filthy laugh. I'd have been in there like a ferret up a drainpipe. 

Each to their own Scot, and when you put it like that, it makes sense mate. Although I imagine she would be up for anything sexually in the same way a tramp would be up for anything culinary. You tend to be less picky when there's not much on offer.

Like I can talk. We've just had a kid so I'm seeing about as much action as David Blunkett's rubix cube.

Each to their own Scot, and when you put it like that, it makes sense mate. Although I imagine she would be up for anything sexually in the same way a tramp would be up for anything culinary. You tend to be less picky when there's not much on offer.

Like I can talk. We've just had a kid so I'm seeing about as much action as David Blunkett's rubix cube.

They do braille rubics cubes nowadays mate. Can't discriminate against the blind.

Guest DrCunt

There are some types of Sea Cucumber that more or less turn themselves inside out and regurgitate everything including some body parts to escape predators. Not only do I feel similarly sick when I see or hear the Feltz beast, I would actually regurgitate my own liver to escape her clutches. In fact, I'd rather fuck a sea cucumber than that.

Guest deebom

I've never watched any of these film adaptations as films in general are pretty shit, so I know TV adaptations will be dire.

Though I did watch Shaft on a Pirate DVD when it was new. Was more than a little fucked up on microdots that my mate T found in the sleeve of an old Jungle tune, and all I remember is Buster Rhymes turning into Predator.

Edited by deebom
Microdots

They do braille rubics cubes nowadays mate. Can't discriminate against the blind.

Playboy put out a Braille edition in the '70s - a bit of a cruel jest on those rendered blind by excessive masturbation.

model+braille.jpg

Helen Keller was a cunt.

Guest deebom

microdots are for queers, purple oms are for real men...

Oh we did them all back in the 90s, Strawberries, Purple Oms, Window Panes, Bart Simpsons and a load that I cant remember the names of. The microdots as I said were found in the sleeve of an old Jungle 12" in 2000. We took them just to see if they were still potent. They were. For around 12 hours. :D

Guest Bill Stickers

Oh we did them all back in the 90s, Strawberries, Purple Oms, Window Panes, Bart Simpsons and a load that I cant remember the names of. The microdots as I said were found in the sleeve of an old Jungle 12" in 2000. We took them just to see if they were still potent. They were. For around 12 hours. :D

as a little bit of a fan of both jungle and 'Sid I'm curious what the 12" was?

Guest judgetwi

I hope they leave The Prisoner well alone, the cunts.

Fuck me! I come home from the pub with my carry-out and saveloy and chips (wrap them up please Stavros, it's fucking pissing down) and i have to read this intelligent comment! What the fuck is going on? Patrick McGoohan was a brilliant actor, writer and director. "The Prisoner" was a work of genius which the average cunt in the street couldn't possibly understand. There's no point trying to explain it to anyone. If you don't get it you don't get it you dimmo. 

Guest Wizardsleeve

So we have the man from uncle now released. David McCallum and Robert Vaughn were brilliant in the series and it was very much of its time. Hollywood seems to be devoid of original ideas, this has been going on for a couple of decades. Cannot think of a new idea so lets take something that was very popular and absolutely ruin it. You only have one real success of this method of plagiarism and that is mission impossible. Still a bag of shite compared to the original. A couple of recent flops were the Avengers and Lone Ranger reworks. 

I am still to be convinced that batman or superman have been done any justice recently either.

They have already ruined Mission Impossible, even the fucking Brady Bunch.  Leave the 60's in the 60's.  It was even too camp then.  "Daddy" Mike Brady cottaging around the set, Florence Henderson shagging the eldest son.  It was all cuntage pushed to the furthest boundaries.  

Guest luke swarm

Fuck me! I come home from the pub with my carry-out and saveloy and chips (wrap them up please Stavros, it's fucking pissing down) and i have to read this intelligent comment! What the fuck is going on? Patrick McGoohan was a brilliant actor, writer and director. "The Prisoner" was a work of genius which the average cunt in the street couldn't possibly understand. There's no point trying to explain it to anyone. If you don't get it you don't get it you dimmo. 

I didn't geddit....means I must be a thick dimmo for not having the same tastes as this cunt....mind you there's a lot of things I don't get such as Friends, Eastenders, Jeremy Kyle and a host of others. Sometimes it reassuring to be the "average cunt in the street" rather than the epic pompous self important prick on the avenue. Wanker

You are an absolute fucking disgrace. I made an eloquent defence of drunken posting last night,  and then you stagger in after three shandy's and a pernod and black and post this utter fucking bollocks to ruin it. The point he was making, you lightweight cunt, is that The Prisoner was a good show, and any remake would be shite as it couldn't compare to the original. He wasn't hosting an educational fucking seminar and preaching about the virtues of originality. Not every post has to have subliminal connotations you fuckwit.Fuck knows what it was that you inferred out of his original statement. I can only assume that your horrendous, saturated fat laden diet is finally catching up with you, and you've developed vascular dementia and no longer know what you're talking about.

• Like 1

You are an absolute fucking disgrace. I made an eloquent defence of drunken posting last night,  and then you stagger in after three shandy's and a pernod and black and post this utter fucking bollocks to ruin it. The point he was making, you lightweight cunt, is that The Prisoner was a good show, and any remake would be shite as it couldn't compare to the original. He wasn't hosting an educational fucking seminar and preaching about the virtues of originality. Not every post has to have subliminal connotations you fuckwit.Fuck knows what it was that you inferred out of his original statement. I can only assume that your horrendous, saturated fat laden diet is finally catching up with you, and you've developed vascular dementia and no longer know what you're talking about.

dont be too hard on him decs , i honestly believe he never had any toys as a kid, this bitterness and self loathing has been magnified by the realisation of his fondness of cock. The only reprieve is to get drunk at the C.I.U, return home to the bedsit and pleasure himself with his saveloy whilst posting aggressive shit. 

• Like 1