CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Is Australia A Real Country ?

Guest Manila

Guest Wizardsleeve

I quite like the pictures on their website. No spiders legs there, Wiz!

When the missus falls asleep in the recliner, I take a moment to peruse the weekly bikini contest winners.  Always some fine flaps on display!  

• 3 years later...
Guest Erroreptile404

Considering their prison colony is 10'000 miles away from us it's amazing how they can't go a day without mentioning "poms" and thinking about us all the time, while no one here even remembers australia exists.

...LOL! indeed.

Guest Erroreptile404
On 8/26/2015 at 9:44 PM, southerncunt said:

Shame on you all for letting the obviously deranged sheep wind you all up. Let the fuckwit get all pissed up again and maybe she can join manila in coming here and stepping on a snake, or a blue ringed octopus or perhaps a stonefish, then she can leave us all alone.

I heard you're quite partial to the brown ringed chocolate starfish.

Guest Erroreptile404
3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Apart from you it would seem. Why else dredge up a three year old nomination about it? Unless it's because Southern has severely rattled you.

Worm.

Hiya mate! Coming from someone who ripped australia apart with a nomination...

Southernprick should've known better than to try tangling with a swashbuckling, roguish desperado like me.

Guest Kunte Kinte
On 8/25/2015 at 4:14 PM, William T.D. Stickers said:

I'm surprised you don't think more highly of Australia.

I assumed any country with a history of genocide towards indigenous brown people would be top of your list.

You forgot to mention their 100th ranking in the league of tippers and buying a round of drinks. 

On 8/25/2015 at 3:56 PM, Guest Manila said:

A real country like hte USA and UK or mere self governing colony ? I say self governing colony .

Australia is like a grown adult with a job who still lives  with his a parents .Clings to the UK depsite the fact that is a half a world away and is no longer in a position to do much for Australia .

Australia doesn't have it;s own national anthem ( although MY BOMERANG WON"T COME BACK is often played before football games  ) but uses the UK's GOD SAVE THE QUEEN( thta means old Elizxbeth bot Geoirge Michael or Bot George ) 

The final legal authority is not any Australian Supreme Court but English judges at the Privy Council in London 

The country rejected becoming a republic in 1999 choosing to stay stay as what amounts to  a self governing colony 

No flag of it's own , the UK flag is on what passes for theirs 

Many people  talk  lovingly about Queenie and brag of where they came from in the UK or are going on vacation iu the UK

Being good colonials Australia followed London's orders and got involved in both world wars and also  let the British test atomic bombs on it's soil 

' Australia '............................ LOL

It’s a fucking prison.

Guest Wizardsleeve
15 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Hiya mate! Coming from someone who ripped australia apart with a nomination...

Southernprick should've known better than to try tangling with a swashbuckling, roguish desperado like me.

I'm a bit of a pensioner round these pages, and have earned a reputation for posting utter shite, but you have just encroached on my territory.  I have no personal issue with you, but please fuck right off.

Guest Erroreptile404

Maggot dick ausfuck tries to pick a fight with me because he got insecure over a dick size joke, because like all australians he has a micro penis. 

Eat shit.

2 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Maggot dick ausfuck tries to pick a fight with me because he got insecure over a dick size joke, because like all australians he has a micro penis. 

Eat shit.

Here he is, The Games Master!

I bow to your obviously superior knowledge and experience of Australian mens genitalia.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
21 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

You've taken a lot of things lying down, hanging over a five bar gate, up against a wall, and face down on a piss soaked mattress. Fucking old slack arsed cock whore. 

Withers, you know bloody well Pen will NOT understand such mastery of the language and prose like cunting.  You need to boil it down just a bit and put it in terms he can easily understand.  A comment detailing a gruesome suicide would be a brilliant start.