CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

dominic littlewood

Eddie

The folically challanged, rubber lipped, fat tounged midget is a champion of the dim witted consumer. The slap headed dwarf chases after the bad men to demand justice, but appears to be more of a slippery cunt than the actual crooks. However he ain't no Roger Cook, so I hope one day very soon he gets what he fully deserves, and what the public want to see, a bloody good kicking.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

All he needs is a japs eye on top of his dome, and he could be a bell end for halloween.  

or an axe wound in the front of his skull to look like a little cunt. Force feed the little midget mitchell brother lookalike bars of kendal mint cake until he falls into a coma and croaks

Guest Ahriman

Say what you want about the pint sized bastard, I think it's great that Dopey was able to find employment after his gig with that skank Snow White came to an end.

Cut from the same bolt of cloth as that other 'ham it up for the telly' tosser Matt Allwright, with his clip-on moral rectitude and supposed interest in 'punters' (also known as 'customers' or 'viewers') he'd run (or motorcycle with his homo-erotic, leather joyboy friend) a million miles to avoid in real life.

Cut from the same bolt of cloth as that other 'ham it up for the telly' tosser Matt Allwright, with his clip-on moral rectitude and supposed interest in 'punters' (also known as 'customers' or 'viewers') he'd run (or motorcycle with his homo-erotic, leather joyboy friend) a million miles to avoid in real life.

I believe his leather joyboy friend is being bummed at her majesty's pleasure.

I believe his leather joyboy friend is being bummed at her majesty's pleasure.

Not the sharpest knife in the drawer our Dan. If you're going to claim £24,077 in housing and council tax benefits whilst earning £56,000 between 2008 and 2011,  it's probably not a good idea to do it  on a prime time BBC program called Rogue Traders.