CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest deebom

Guest deebom

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-33608000

Oh noes, Londons gay bars are closing down, leaving the irons nowhere to drink and be fabulous.

Seriously? Is this a fucking story? Ordinary pubs have been shutting down at a rate of knots for the last ten years and no one gives a fuck. Some gay watering holes shut down and the fucking BBC is going on like it's some kind of anti gay conspiracy. Why does this tiny minority group receive so much fucking media attention?

I have no need to mention my sexuality at any time whatsoever, so why do gay people shout about it so fucking much?

Edited by deebom
Whatsits.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Oh noes, Londons gay bars are closing down, leaving the irons nowhere to drink and be fabulous.

Seriously? Is this a fucking story? Ordinary pubs have been shutting down at a rate of knots for the last ten years and no one gives a fuck. Some gay watering holes shut down and the fucking BBC is going on like it's some kind of anti gay conspiracy. Why does this tiny minority group receive so much fucking media attention?

I have no need to mention my sexuality at any time whatsoever, so why do gay people shout about it so fucking much?

Seems they will have to travel to Brighton. No chance of the poofery there diminishing.

Straight pride anyone?

Guest luke swarm

As mentioned in the report, the need for Botty boys and rug munchers to go to these places is not the same as it once was, with most dating done online these days. However I see your point as to why it is deemed worthy of a news report, I can only surmise that its because the BBC has a large contingent of these gay folk in its ranks.

The pub in question on the report is called the "Joiners Arms". I feel this is a disservice to Carpenters everywhere who generally are sturdy straight men and feel the pubs should have been renamed long ago....I have seen some examples such as The Gay Hussar, The Cock Inn,  The Swallow, The Cottage, Seaman's Arms, and of course The Parliamentarian. Good solid Bender names.

Fuck me, The Judge is going to go postal when he reads this. If The Prancing Panda in Walthamstow shuts down, he'll have to go back to soliciting Abdul and Hakim in the kebab shop. 

Guest Ahriman

It's because a significant portion of these boring fucks think that being gay is some sort of unique and wacky thing that makes them cool and interesting. To these people being gay is not just simply a sexual preference, but rather something they can use to define themselves as a person to compensate for the fact that most of them are deeply insecure. Take away the flamboyant personality and the leather pants and most of these pillow biters are bland as fuck.

Guest DingTheRioja

So 6 poof venues shut in a year, all hell breaks loose.. IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!!!

29 other pub shut per week.. who fucking cares.... they're "normal" pubs...

PS.. I was walking down a london street with my mate once, we were about to walk into a bar and the bouncer said "no.. not in here lads... next door"... we were barred from going into a "gay bar".. didn't know it was one, didn't "look like" one (as in, the punters were a bunch of normal looking men and women...)..

Try barring a poof from a straight bar and see how that goes...

As mentioned in the report, the need for Botty boys and rug munchers to go to these places is not the same as it once was, with most dating done online these days. However I see your point as to why it is deemed worthy of a news report, I can only surmise that its because the BBC has a large contingent of these gay folk in its ranks.

The pub in question on the report is called the "Joiners Arms". I feel this is a disservice to Carpenters everywhere who generally are sturdy straight men and feel the pubs should have been renamed long ago....I have seen some examples such as The Gay Hussar, The Cock Inn,  The Swallow, The Cottage, Seaman's Arms, and of course The Parliamentarian. Good solid Bender names.

You mean "Seaman's Arse"?

Or was it "Semen Arms"?

Guest luke swarm

You mean "Seaman's Arse"?

Or was it "Semen Arms"?

I find your remarks highly offensive WC......Some of my best friends are Faggots.

Oh fuck shouldn't have said that, gonna get a right cunting now, 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I bet the toilet cubicles look like swiss cheese with the amount of glory holes in these watering holes. A pint of shandy and a sack of pork scratchings when you're ready cunt.

Guest judgetwi

I note that all you bleeding heart liberals who slag me off for my "homophobia" have suddenly turned into a load of gaybashers. Interesting. Still, i'm sure you will agree with me in congratulating our shirtlifting friends on their remarkable redemption. Fifty years ago they were filthy disgusting perverts who were regularly locked up for their crimes. Now they can get married, adopt children, prance around on the fucking TV like they fucking own it and any cunt who questions this is automatically classified as a "bigot", despite the fact that 99% of the people who use this word have no idea of its meaning. Of course, it helps if you have the Establishment on your side. When you spend your adolescence in a boys' dormitory , and your only female contact is Matron, there are inevitable consequences. I suppose you would tend to be sympathetic towards benders when, 40 odd years ago, you regularly wanked off your peers in the House of Commons and the House of Lords, the BBC and various multi national banks and financial institutions. It's interesting that , in exactly the same time period, smokers have been reduced from cool geezers to walking corpses, burdens on the NHS and social pariahs who deserve to be taxed to death. Such is the power of propaganda but, of course,we don't call it that these days. It's a pity our wonderful ruling class didn't spend their schooldays smoking fags instead of bending them over their study desks and interfering with their innocent little bottoms. Fifty years sounds like a long time but, when you've lived through it that's fucking history. Incidentally, a pub, or any other business, closes down for only one reason........IT AIN'T MAKING ANY FUCKING MONEY!  It ain't fucking brain surgery. It's the bottom line and even a dimmo like George Osborne understands that! (Oooops, what have i said?)

. Incidentally, a pub, or any other business, closes down for only one reason........IT AIN'T MAKING ANY FUCKING MONEY!  It ain't fucking brain surgery. It's the bottom line and even a dimmo like George Osborne understands that! (Oooops, what have i said?)

gay pubs are closing down due to the smoking ban, if you can't smoke a 'fag' inside they ain't going to go...

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja

I note that all you bleeding heart liberals who slag me off for my "homophobia" have suddenly turned into a load of gaybashers. Interesting. Still, i'm sure you will agree with me in congratulating our shirtlifting friends on their remarkable redemption. Fifty years ago they were filthy disgusting perverts who were regularly locked up for their crimes. Now they can get married, adopt children, prance around on the fucking TV like they fucking own it and any cunt who questions this is automatically classified as a "bigot", despite the fact that 99% of the people who use this word have no idea of its meaning. Of course, it helps if you have the Establishment on your side. When you spend your adolescence in a boys' dormitory , and your only female contact is Matron, there are inevitable consequences. I suppose you would tend to be sympathetic towards benders when, 40 odd years ago, you regularly wanked off your peers in the House of Commons and the House of Lords, the BBC and various multi national banks and financial institutions. It's interesting that , in exactly the same time period, smokers have been reduced from cool geezers to walking corpses, burdens on the NHS and social pariahs who deserve to be taxed to death. Such is the power of propaganda but, of course,we don't call it that these days. It's a pity our wonderful ruling class didn't spend their schooldays smoking fags instead of bending them over their study desks and interfering with their innocent little bottoms. Fifty years sounds like a long time but, when you've lived through it that's fucking history. Incidentally, a pub, or any other business, closes down for only one reason........IT AIN'T MAKING ANY FUCKING MONEY!  It ain't fucking brain surgery. It's the bottom line and even a dimmo like George Osborne understands that! (Oooops, what have i said?)

Nope.. I'm not a "gay basher" I am a "minority cunts who have 50x more power than their population percentage should allow them cos the PC cunts are fucking cunts" basher...

Doesn't matter who the target is... if they scream once and get more rights/attention/etc than Joe Bloggs Normal, then I will have a fucking go at them... the PC brigade can shove it up their arses... on topic!!!

Guest Bill Stickers

Can't you start a private diary for this kind of interminable bollocks?

I wanna take you to a gay bar, gay bar!

gyzRNZV.gif

I have never been in a 'gay' pub. At an early age I learned to read the give-away indicators of extreme bottiness for example, "Lager sold here", " Manchester United matches shown live here"  and "Morris Dancing every Tuesday" Nobody ever told me that pubs were for meeting people. I thought they were for drinking beer, getting slaughtered, making a twat of oneself and getting casevaced home at closing time.

Guest luke swarm

these cunts are at it again.....now its endless and pointless banging on about the Queen and how she is the longest serving monarch (read freeloader) since fuck knows when.....I DONT FUCKING CARE and I don't know anybody else who does either. Even worse they keep rolling out that odious ginger fawning cunt Witchell to tell us how fucking lucky we are to have this parasite and her fucking useless thick as mince brood to rule over us peasants.

Those scenes of gormless twats in adulation make me despair of people...fucks sake haven't these cunts got any kind of life or self respect. I reserve my absolute hatred of that jug eared twat Charlie....in fact the only high point of all this craven sycophancy is that at least she is keeping him from the top slot. grrrr gnash gnash      

Guest Bill Stickers

these cunts are at it again.....now its endless and pointless banging on about the Queen and how she is the longest serving monarch (read freeloader) since fuck knows when.....I DONT FUCKING CARE and I don't know anybody else who does either. Even worse they keep rolling out that odious ginger fawning cunt Witchell to tell us how fucking lucky we are to have this parasite and her fucking useless thick as mince brood to rule over us peasants.

Those scenes of gormless twats in adulation make me despair of people...fucks sake haven't these cunts got any kind of life or self respect. I reserve my absolute hatred of that jug eared twat Charlie....in fact the only high point of all this craven sycophancy is that at least she is keeping him from the top slot. grrrr gnash gnash      

Feudal nonsense that only appeals to people who, if born in the middle ages, would have been the village idiots and shit shovellers,