CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Alfie Noakes

This man was on first two series of Dragons Den. So another one at the bbc then and he was also a former business advisor to the government. Charged with four charges, three of sexual activity with a child aged 13.

Innocent until proven guilty, I know, but charges aren't brought without some case to possibly answer, allegedly.

Fucking hope that if found guilty they make no account of wealth, fat chance there then eh?

Edited by Alfie Noakes

You are fucking sponsoring these kiddie fiddlers by paying your license fee,dont pay the cunts a penny,its just a fucking government tax anyway,They are a mouthpiece for this and previous morally corrupt leaderships and they should burn in hell,Cunts!

Guest Wizardsleeve

You are fucking sponsoring these kiddie fiddlers by paying your license fee,dont pay the cunts a penny,its just a fucking government tax anyway,They are a mouthpiece for this and previous morally corrupt leaderships and they should burn in hell,Cunts!

Round up the fit lady presenters then burn the entire fucking organization and the noncing males to the fucking ground, guilty or not. Even if they haven't buggered a child, they've done fuck all to stop and weed out those who have, so they all burn. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Round up the fit lady presenters then burn the entire fucking organization and the noncing males to the fucking ground, guilty or not. Even if they haven't buggered a child, they've done fuck all to stop and weed out those who have, so they all burn. 

Wiz you fucking moron. Its fine if you want to resort to the American programming but leave the fucking American dictionary behind you fucking retard. Organisation is spelt with an 'S' by us British folk over here In Engerlaand. Those fucking fat, gun happy, red necks use a 'Zed' or a 'Zeeee'.

Bypass Sesame Street now!

Guest luke swarm

A fair and well balanced response there Wiz...may I be the first to volunteer to..... err guard those fit lady presenters. I will make sure they pay for their wrongdoings while you and the rest of the cunts sort out those male nonces. 

In fact I will start work on my cellar security to anticipate the first arrival, may I suggest that Fiona Bruce be the first ...she needs proper err sorting out that one. And then perhaps that blond weathergirl with the huge bouncy tits, she also needs chastising in my view. 

Guest DingTheRioja

Oh ffs, yet another accusation of noncery at the BBC. Fucking vile cunts, I'm going to switch to American programming. Or perhaps the nude news channel. 

There's a nude news channel?????????

Wiz you fucking moron. Its fine if you want to resort to the American programming but leave the fucking American dictionary behind you fucking retard. Organisation is spelt with an 'S' by us British folk over here In Engerlaand. Those fucking fat, gun happy, red necks use a 'Zed' or a 'Zeeee'.

Wasn't one of Sesame Street up for this noncery as well...??

....I'm not talking about the adult poofs... I'm sure there was a nonce in there somewhere...

Guest Wizardsleeve

Alright then, keep your knickers on...PLEASE!  I was merely trying to prepare myself mentally for the Yank's way of doing things.  Fuck me, you're a bit wound up today.  

Guest DingTheRioja

Alright then, keep your knickers on...PLEASE!  I was merely trying to prepare myself mentally for the Yank's way of doing things.  Fuck me, you're a bit wound up today.  

NO I AM FUCKING NOT WOUND UP TODAY!!!!!!!

Oh.. you weren't talking to me were you?

....I'm not talking about the adult poofs... I'm sure there was a nonce in there somewhere...

That fucker who lived in the rubbish bin was a bit iffy in my opinion and as for Bert and Ernie, well the less said about them the better

Guest Wizardsleeve

Yes, Naked News.  Prepared in Toronto, is a subscription web site.  The news site with "nothing to hide!?