CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Norwich City Council

Neil

Yep,well done boys,Only in Norwich would you set up a food festival showcasing local and continental scran as well as a local brewery stand(Adnams)selling a full range of ales and forbid any alcohol to be consumed because its a public place!.You utter utter cunts,cos no-one wants to have a drink with their tucker do they? Norfolk? backward? Noooooooooo never.Fucking good job I keep a couple of bottles of white lightning in the boot

• Like 2

Guest luke swarm

Must admit I don't really understand food festivals....there is an annual food festival in Ludlow near us...it cost about £15 to get into the fucker....I mean how many "free" samples would I need to nosh before I have had my moneys worth.

In future Neil, put the money to good use and just go to the nearest spoons for beer and fish n chips...15 odd quid better spent and you wont have to mingle with a load of pretentious cunts saying things like "mmm that taramosalata is so divine and the local sausages are so cockalicious" ....its fucking wall to wall wankers at these twatfests.     

Guest DingTheRioja

Norwich City Council....

Yyou used too many words in your nomination... unusual for someone who hails from thereabouts...

"Norwich"  End of Nom.

Oh... but I do go to the York foodie junkets, especially the christmas.... can't beat a good Yorkshire sausage... well... you know what I mean... Gobbie?

Norfolk Tourist Board needs a kick up the arse. All I know is that it is a flat place where everyone murders prostitutes.

For a start, that was in Ipswich, hence the name The Suffolk Strangler, you fucking idiot. Secondly, the most prolific serial killer in this country's history was from your neck of the woods, Dr. Shipman. Add the Yorkshire ripper, Raoul Moat, and that taxi driving cunt from Cumbria who shot to death half a village, and it's obvious that your filthy northern homeland is responsible for some of the biggest murdering cunts this country has ever produced.

Did you know they all had Irish Catholic backgrounds?

Decimus you cunt. You think I am thick and that is up to you. I know a lot about Norwich. For instance, British Aerospace built Fulton there because it was so flat Concorde, the English half, could take off in any direction without building runways. Cop for that knobrot cuntface.

Yep,well done boys,Only in Norwich would you set up a food festival showcasing local and continental scran as well as a local brewery stand(Adnams)selling a full range of ales and forbid any alcohol to be consumed because its a public place!.You utter utter cunts,cos no-one wants to have a drink with their tucker do they? Norfolk? backward? Noooooooooo never.Fucking good job I keep a couple of bottles of white lightning in the boot

Do you also keep the haggis and pork scratchings for snack?

For a start, that was in Ipswich, hence the name The Suffolk Strangler, you fucking idiot. Secondly, the most prolific serial killer in this country's history was from your neck of the woods, Dr. Shipman. Add the Yorkshire ripper, Raoul Moat, and that taxi driving cunt from Cumbria who shot to death half a village, and it's obvious that your filthy northern homeland is responsible for some of the biggest murdering cunts this country has ever produced.

Suffolk strangler was born in Erpingham Norfolk. Sorry Dec! Mind you, he didn't shit in his own doorstep.

Edited by camberwell gypsy

steve wright ran the white horse pub in chislehurst , a pub i used most weekends, just saying...

Say what you like about the ethnicity of rape gangs, but when it comes to the mass slaughter of prostitutes and/or sleepy hamlets you can't beat a white man with an inferiority complex.

• Like 2

Guest Bill Stickers

Did you know they all had Irish Catholic backgrounds?

Decimus you cunt. You think I am thick and that is up to you. I know a lot about Norwich. For instance, British Aerospace built Fulton there because it was so flat Concorde, the English half, could take off in any direction without building runways. Cop for that knobrot cuntface.

Fascinating. 

Guest DingTheRioja

Say what you like about the ethnicity of rape gangs, but when it comes to the mass slaughter of prostitutes and/or sleepy hamlets you can't beat a white man with an inferiority complex.

Now.. I am trying to work if that is;-

1. Racist against ethnics for being a bunch of rapists,
  2. Racist against ethnics for being useless compared to white men,
  3. Racist against white men with small dicks...

Now, all we need is an expert in online racism to assist in this examination of your statement... where can we find one of those??

You lot seem obsessed with race. I drink bitter at home. On holiday in Norfolk I drink Cider. I guess this is because of all the cider apple orchards around Hastings outside Norwich. At home, my mother, father , sister and wife are 4 different people and none are murderers. Beat that you Norfolk cunts.

Guest Bill Stickers

You lot seem obsessed with race. I drink bitter at home. On holiday in Norfolk I drink Cider. I guess this is because of all the cider apple orchards around Hastings outside Norwich. At home, my mother, father , sister and wife are 4 different people and none are murderers. Beat that you Norfolk cunts.

Another fascinating anecdote befitting of a dementia-riddled pensioner.

you go on holiday to Norfolk! ........then again you come from Manchester....yeah ok I can see that.

I was lying about Holidays in Norfolk. Got dragged on the Broads in the 60s couple of times. Only time that I've been back is working near Thetford. I don't travel well. Nowt I want to see.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

......Fucking good job I keep a couple of bottles of white lightning in the boot

In the boot? I had you down as one of those cunts that carry it around in a rucksack. Probably with a straw sticking out of the side for refreshment whilst on the move.

Edited by Drew P Pissflaps
seeking perfection (again)