CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fire at South London Mosque

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Wizardsleeve

and who's bringing the beer?

F'ckin' hell dingers, looks like it's up to us. Get plenty of beer and charge £20 per to drink I'll get the hog and charge 15 for the soppy cunts to feast, we should make a killing. I suppose we could dole for bread so judge can roll his own kebab, for once, the work shy cunt!

Oh come on.

Oh come on yourself. The amount of walking on egg shells we have to do in order not to offend any minority in this country while they can do and say pretty much what they fucking want.

I'm pretty sure no race, nationality or religion are politically correct all day, every day.

Guest Bill Stickers

Oh come on yourself. The amount of walking on egg shells we have to do in order not to offend any minority in this country while they can do and say pretty much what they fucking want.

I'm pretty sure no race, nationality or religion are politically correct all day, every day.

Sorry, are you for fucking real?

It's not political correctness gone made if you are criticised for saying that you wished more Muslims had been trapped in a burning mosque you thick cunt!

Guest Wizardsleeve

Churches, mosques and synagogues are a waste of space anyway. Just think of all the tax revenues that could be generated with strip malls filled with sun bed and nail park ours, tattoo shops, confectioners, kebab shops and other popular businesses. 

Personally, I think the number of these temples to the great sky fairy needs a thorough thinning, in the name of commerce. 

I think it's a tragedy, it was fucking empty.

What the fuck's wrong with that, then? No-one ever had a go at me on the many occasions that I've cited the not-at-all-sociopathic views of Hannibal Lecter i.e. that a disaster involving any place of worship is a complete fucking waste unless it is crammed to the gunwales with the pious when it happens.

It's not fair to pick on Mike just because he can't spell "coincidence".

• Like 2

Guest Bill Stickers

What the fuck's wrong with that, then? No-one ever had a go at me on the many occasions that I've cited the not-at-all-sociopathic views of Hannibal Lecter i.e. that a disaster involving any place of worship is a complete fucking waste unless it is crammed to the gunwales with the pious when it happens.

I like to think, had I seen you posting such disgusting shite, I would have called you out on it as well.

And I say that as a militant atheist.

I have no time for religion at all, but would I wish families to burn inside a mosque or synagogue because they are misguided enough to follow a load of religious claptrap? No, no I wouldn't, you contemptuous cunt.

Guest luke swarm

This was not meant as a racist post wanting to kill anyone, it was an ironic point about religion not race.

it was inevitable though what kind of comments it was going to generate Alfred. There is a contingent on this forum which loves a good rant against the mussies....me included before anyone gets their arse in their hand....trouble is some of the cunts are serious instead of just enjoying a good pisstake. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I like to think, had I seen you posting such disgusting shite, I would have called you out on it as well.

And I say that as a militant atheist.

I have no time for religion at all, but would I wish families to burn inside a mosque or synagogue because they are misguided enough to follow a load of religious claptrap? No, no I wouldn't, you contemptuous cunt.

I don't think you're cut out fot this site anymore you soppy cunt.

Sorry, are you for fucking real?

It's not political correctness gone made if you are criticised for saying that you wished more Muslims had been trapped in a burning mosque you thick cunt!

So you've never told a dodgy joke then?

Because that's all it was, lighten up for fuck sake.

Nothin rong wit mi spelin u cint.