CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Being match fit on red wine

southerncunt

What are your thoughts with regards to drinking a full bottle of 14.5% abv red wine and pulling up ok in the morning?

I did it yesterday, and even rode 15 km in to work on a pushbike. Just to get the smell out, mind you.

Should I be proud of my liver, or just chalk it up to a freak event?

I reckon if I did the same on beer, I would have been well fucked. Whisky would have been worse.

Have any of you fine people had a similar experience?

I had EXACTLY the same issue after I consumed 3 litres of Whey Protein Shake on top of an anabolic megapack and 6 amino-acid concentrates, whilst halfway through my latest Dianabol (with Probenacidas masking agent - you never know when those testers are going to knock on your door, the chiselling twatters!) stacking cycle.

Did all that, went to the gym - damn near ripped my Chunk off at the prostate I was that ennervated!

Anyone else report similar findings?

Edited by Jiggerycock

I had EXACTLY the same issue after I consumed 3 litres of Whey Protein Shake on top of an anabolic megapack and 6 amino-acid concentrates, whilst halfway through my latest Dianabol (with Probenacidas masking agent - you never know when those testers are going to knock on your door, the chiselling twatters!) stacking cycle.

Did all that, went to the gym - damn near ripped my Chunk off at the prostate I was that ennervated!

Anyone else report similar findings?

Surely when it comes to the paralympic events the testers turn a blind eye? (No pun intended.)

Guest Bill Stickers

Not if you spend more than £ 2 - 50 on a bottle you tight fisted cunt

After a few bottles of £3 red wine, Neil's missus often wakes up with a cunt tightly fisted.

Guest Wizardsleeve

My 'old woman should be regarded as the Bradley Wiggins of the grape world if this is the benchmark,at least she puts out when she's pissed!

She is also spared the nightmarish memories of being defiled once more, by her loving hub Neil whose street nickname is rohypnol Ralph. 

One time, and I mean once, back in my uni days I managed to neck a bottle of whiskey and two 1.5 liter bottles of common cheap beer. I have no memory of the evenings festivities, but I've been regaled with tales of my epic cuntery and that a strange girl was kind enough to make sure I didn't end up in a John Bonham like demise. I woke the next afternoon feeling wonderful, truth, that's when my real embarrassment began with the stories, hostile looks and swats to the back of my head. The girl, bless her, was much easier on pissed eyes. 

After a few bottles of £3 red wine, Neil's missus often wakes up with a cunt tightly fisted.

How fucking dare you!!!!!! £3 quid on a bottle of wine? this cunt is not that tightly fisted,never spend less than a tenner on a bottle of plonk otherwise youre drinking anti-freeze.Barolo or Amarone will do nicely for me and 'er indoors,Lambrini is reserved for the slags on a friday night who suck you off for a couple of glasses of the shite

She is also spared the nightmarish memories of being defiled once more, by her loving hub Neil whose street nickname is rohypnol Ralph. 

If by Rohypnol you mean Shiraz,Busted!!

Guest Bill Stickers

One time, and I mean once, back in my uni days I managed to neck a bottle of whiskey and two 1.5 liter bottles of common cheap beer. I have no memory of the evenings festivities, but I've been regaled with tales of my epic cuntery and that a strange girl was kind enough to make sure I didn't end up in a John Bonham like demise. I woke the next afternoon feeling wonderful, truth, that's when my real embarrassment began with the stories, hostile looks and swats to the back of my head. The girl, bless her, was much easier on pissed eyes. 

doesn't quite match up with my sister's versions of events, but I'll take your word for it. She is a fucking minger. 

Guest luke swarm

,Lambrini is reserved for the slags on a friday night who suck you off for a couple of glasses of the shite

where is it you live again Neil......2-3 glasses of Lambrini for a nosh off sounds like he neighbourhood for me. Not even Wolves can compare to that bargain basement deal.....now this is with real woman right...not wishful thinking on your part or another of your lurid wank fantasies. 

Guest Wizardsleeve

doesn't quite match up with my sister's versions of events, but I'll take your word for it. She is a fucking minger. 

In her defense, it was a lot of alcohol in a short period of time. The recklessness and feeling of youthful invincibility that all too often leads to alcohol poisoning and a visit to A&E or the morgue. I was lucky. 

Guest DingTheRioja

You're guilty, you don't have a leg to stand on.

Fuck me, I'm amazed I was the first one to get that in.

That's cos no fucker else has got a back bone....

ok.. TAXI...!!!!!!!!

I'm sure there's an obvious reply there somewhere but for now it's deserted me.

Is it a frothy one?