CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who keep 'exotic' pets

Guest MikeD

Snakes, lizards, spiders or anything similar.

Who the fuck in their right mind would want to have one of these slimy bastards in their house, whether caged or not?

'But my snake loves me.' Oh yeah, the last time I saw a snake the cunt had more facial expressions than fucking Jim Carrey.

Stupid macho cunts, I hope their balls get bitten by a fucking black widow spider.

Guest deebom

My mate has a snake, a corn snake, it's an albino one. It lies motionless under a bit of bark and only comes out at feeding time once a month. He's had it for 15 years.

Edited by deebom
Scotch egg.

My mate has a snake, a corn snake, it's an albino one. It lies motionless under a bit of bark and only comes out at feeding time once a month. He's had it for 15 years.

Holy fuck, how does he manage to keep tabs on it? It must be non-stop excitement.

Guest judgetwi

Albino you say? I'm sure our local vicar had one of those when i was a kid. He used to hold it on his lap and encourage me to stroke it. I didn't like the look of it and when i eventually summed up the bottle to touch it the nasty fucker spat its's venom all up my arm. I've been shit scared of snakes ever since.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Mods! Bohica is bereft of wit AND humour, and is a pointless waste of oxygen!

Try harder. Much harder. At the moment you are like a Tyrannosaurus trying to wank. You just can't get there. 

Oi Southern me old mucker, what do you think of handling these newbies like pooftahs?

Guest Alfie Noakes

Newbies are needed as mrs roops has pointed out, but I think we have a good "quality" filter mechanism on here and barracking the newbies is how it works.

Edited by Alfie Noakes