CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Alfie Noakes

An attempt at demolition in Glasgow has gone wrong. The 6 Red Road towers were meant to come down in one go but about half of two of them remain standing in a spectacular fail. Now they are trying to work out how to safely remove what is left. Perhaps they should ask Russia to launch a few more of their cruise missiles aimed at Syria.

Edited by Alfie Noakes

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I don't suppose this has improved Glasgow unless some cunt had also failed to inform the residents and it has wiped out several hundred 'deserting fucking, sailing their own ship' scottish tosspots. Fucking Northern Monkeys. Worse than the Welsh!

Guest Wizardsleeve

Glasgow, a proper description of its cuntishness and depths of utter human waste would be difficult to express in written form without ending with a War and Peace type masterpiece. 

Glasgow, a proper description of its cuntishness and depths of utter human waste would be difficult to express in written form without ending with a War and Peace type masterpiece. 

if Govan is anything like that portrayed on Rab c Nesbitt , it must be challenging to differentiate between half demolished blocks and those occupied...

Never forgave the Sweaty Sock bastards for wrecking the goalposts and pitch at Wembley in the 70's. Maybe they should have flown a helicopter into them while simultaneously twatting them with bin wagons. Cunts.

Fucking Northern Monkeys. Worse than the Welsh!

Never forgave the Sweaty Sock bastards for wrecking the goalposts and pitch at Wembley in the 70's. Maybe they should have flown a helicopter into them while simultaneously twatting them with bin wagons. Cunts.

Oh, you guys! Lucky I know you're only kidding.

As it happens, I've nominated both Glasgow and police helicopters, and I was really fucking upset when my bin lorry joke was deleted within minutes of being posted.

How+scottish+people+deal+with+terrorists