CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Je suis un Filthy Cunt

Witheredscrote

I am nominating myself. After 28 straight days of 'radio' treatment and swallowing loads of medication to protect my vitals I was VERY constipated. My doctor offered me more pills to help move things along. I declined and said I would deal with it naturally. Mid morning today I ate 2 tins of saag aloo , washed it down with 2 cans of Guinness and had 6 green figs for dessert. At 4 p.m. I jumped down from my tractor and upon landing  followed through. There is no way of salvaging my skivvies and the missus will be hosing my jeans for the foreseeable future. I truly am a stupid filthy cunt.

Like the bowmen at Agincourt, you could have gone about your jobs wearing nothing from the waist down. Then a simple matter of parking your arse over the side of the tractor and the jobs done. Next problem please.

Like the bowmen at Agincourt, you could have gone about your jobs wearing nothing from the waist down. Then a simple matter of parking your arse over the side of the tractor and the jobs done. Next problem please.

I prefer to wear le pantalon out of respect for my  late mother who was French and always late. Plus in France our tractors have cabs and  I would have sprayed the glass !

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

That's going a bit too far to be fully embraced into the French culture by having shit stained trousers and smelling of a toilet. You need to complete it with Eau De Garlic breath and a few red wine stains down your shirt then shrug your shoulders a lot and have a two hour kip every afternoon when you are expecting to be at your busiest. Have you ever gone on strike and set fire too a lot of stuff?

That's going a bit too far to be fully embraced into the French culture by having shit stained trousers and smelling of a toilet. You need to complete it with Eau De Garlic breath and a few red wine stains down your shirt then shrug your shoulders a lot and have a two hour kip every afternoon when you are expecting to be at your busiest. Have you ever gone on strike and set fire too a lot of stuff?

YES ! MY MOTHER WAS FRENCH. Je suis bovvered

Guest Wizardsleeve

That's great , I will have 200 of them , gift wrapped as attached

11866317_1459423437717055_5668222618484203911_n.jpg

Where can I purchase this wonderfully perfect holiday paper?  Every twat I am forced to consider these next several weeks will be greeted accordingly for the season. 

You souuld run a problem page on this site.

Thanks. "Ideas in action" are one  of my middle names, along with "pub finder general"  and "fully qualified cunt" although I still have a lot to learn off you lot.

I am nominating myself. After 28 straight days of 'radio' treatment and swallowing loads of medication to protect my vitals I was VERY constipated. My doctor offered me more pills to help move things along. I declined and said I would deal with it naturally. Mid morning today I ate 2 tins of saag aloo , washed it down with 2 cans of Guinness and had 6 green figs for dessert. At 4 p.m. I jumped down from my tractor and upon landing  followed through. There is no way of salvaging my skivvies and the missus will be hosing my jeans for the foreseeable future. I truly am a stupid filthy cunt.

Cancer?

Guest nobgobbler

You forgot waving your hand in front of yout face and saying fefefefefefef.