CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Self diagnosing hypochondriac drips

Guest Bill Stickers

It is true that the corner is deep within an existential crisis.

Is it though? I wasn't around in the early days when the old main posting board evolved from the discontinued CuntsCorner on HolyMoly, but my understanding is that it was purely for nominating people in the media spotlight who you consider are cunts. I would think then as now that didn't include unsubstantiated, libellous accusations or racism. Yes things may have changed a bit here and there, but for myself if I deleted everything I personally consider gratuitously offensive an awful lot more posts would hit the bin and that's always been the case.

It is true that the corner is deep within an existential crisis. I'm not sure anyone here is emotionally or intellectually equipped for much further discussion about victimising newbies or post quality control. 

It's a bit late for any of that, bill. However, if you're in the mood for a little existential discussion I'm quite happy to oblige. 

(and before baws jumps in with his obligatory finbarr saunders reference,  that wasn't a euphemism.)  :D 

I only ask that you allow me to stay long enough to decimate fuckwit decimus. 

How exactly do you intend to accomplish this then? Use your razor sharp wit? Unleash your fierce intellect, or powers of cutting sarcasm? Or will you do what you normally do, and bore the man to death with the repetitive, inane, mindless drivel that flows so effortlessly from your foul keyboard fingers?

• Like 1

How exactly do you intend to accomplish this then? Use your razor sharp wit? Unleash your fierce intellect, or powers of cutting sarcasm? Or will you do what you normally do, and bore the man to death with the repetitive, inane, mindless drivel that flows so effortlessly from your foul keyboard fingers?

You know what... I think you're right. I hadn't really thought it through. 

Good morning. 

Thanks for your PM spot.. sweet pea. I'm loving this innings.

I only ask that you allow me to stay long enough to decimate fuckwit decimus. 

If you want my attention that badly, minky, all you have to do is kill yourself on an extremely busy public thoroughfare and make the six o'clock news.

Guest DingTheRioja

Frank, please stop scaring the schoolboys in the park.

He tried that, but they forgot the microscope from the science lab....

...he also tried flashing a granny, but all she said was "they used to be bigger in my day"...

It's a bit late for any of that, bill. However, if you're in the mood for a little existential discussion I'm quite happy to oblige. 

(and before baws jumps in with his obligatory finbarr saunders reference,  that wasn't a euphemism.)  :D 

Jean-Paul Sartre was a cunt.

FZ6jbsy.png