CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

punishing brats

Guest luke swarm

Guest luke swarm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-34626517

Have we got nothing better in this country than prosecuting people for handing out a bit of swift justice to their own kids. Don't know the background to this story on the whole but is it not up to the parent to decide how the child is raised and if that involves a bit of a smack or cuff around the head then, well that's the parents responsibility.

No wonder some sprogs grow into such awful teenagers and then atrocious adults who have no moral compass (chavs). I am not talking about outright violence but a short sharp clout is sometimes justified.

If this same law had been applied when I was a kid in the 60s and 70s then my dad would have been serving a long jail sentence....in addition most of my teachers would be in with him for severe child abuse using a variety of classroom implements....I distinctly remember that any beating by a teacher was then duplicated at home by my dad to punish me for.....yes getting a beating in the first place.

It was a Billy Casperian hellhole and no I did not own a Kestrel.        

Guest Alfie Noakes

The idea that a parent should be able to verbally reason with a three year old makes no sense. Unnecessary violence is wrong, but a well timed cuff on the back of the head can work better than words in dangerous situations, especially if the little darling is having a tantrum and won't listen to words from you, no matter how reasonable or not. Never had to hit my child as he never played up much when young. 

Bullying a child is wrong and abuse. State institutions handing out corporal punishment is quite rightly banned. But for small discipliniary matters between parents and their children the state should quite rightly keep its nose out.

Josef Fritzel is a cunt.

Edited by Alfie Noakes

Guest Wizardsleeve

good example of extremely poor parenting dwells right here on the corner.  We know him as Frank, and his character as non existent and he is a chronic drain on the taxpayer.  

Guest DingTheRioja

If this same law had been applied when I was a kid in the 60s and 70s then my dad would have been serving a long jail sentence....in addition most of my teachers would be in with him for severe child abuse using a variety of classroom implements....I distinctly remember that any beating by a teacher was then duplicated at home by my dad to punish me for.....yes getting a beating in the first place.

I used to have a teacher who would throw the chalk at you, if you didn't pay attention after the first piece of chalk, it was the big fookoff wood board rubber that came next at 125mph.... she could hit you at the back of the class without hardly even turning round.... she looked like a less attractive Tessa Sanderson that one...

Guest luke swarm

I used to have a teacher who would throw the chalk at you, if you didn't pay attention after the first piece of chalk, it was the big fookoff wood board rubber that came next at 125mph.... she could hit you at the back of the class without hardly even turning round.... she looked like a less attractive Tessa Sanderson that one...

my absolute worse was a welsh teacher named Mr Rees, he had a heavy gold ring on his right hand.....he would use this to inflict a bone jarring, tear inducing blow from behind....we lived in fear of this cunt along with Mr Bailey, an ex navy boxer who literally lifted you up by the hair. My school years were not idyllic and I have no fond memories of that school. Bailey was inflicted with Alzheimer's a few years ago and the school cunts had the nerve to ask me for a donation to his family.  

There were some good teachers there but they were the exception, not the rule.     

Edited by luke swarm

I have no brats. I fucking hate kids. As long as the punishment is proportionate to the crime, OK Murder an OAP. No pocket money, grounded for a week and a slap. Piss Manky off, death by firing squad, boiled alive in a vat of H2SO4 at 120 degrees C or exile to Norfolk to be bummed for eternity by your family. Horrible little cunts.

I have no brats. I fucking hate kids. As long as the punishment is proportionate to the crime, OK Murder an OAP. No pocket money, grounded for a week and a slap. Piss Manky off, death by firing squad, boiled alive in a vat of H2SO4 at 120 degrees C or exile to Norfolk to be bummed for eternity by your family. Horrible little cunts.

It's probably best for everyone that you haven't sired any children. The bloodline of cunts like you shouldn't be allowed to continue.

• Like 1

I had a teacher that threw the board rubber first. The cunt went ballistic if anyone threw it back. A music teacher had a cupboard full of canes and a maths teacher loved to hit the back of your hand with the edge of wooden ruler. It taught us to behave and I think it should be bought back in schools.

There is one school somewhere that has banned giving the little bastards 100 lines as "it is against their human rights".

Cunts. No wonder there are ProfB's everywhere.

I had a teacher that threw the board rubber first. The cunt went ballistic if anyone threw it back. A music teacher had a cupboard full of canes and a maths teacher loved to hit the back of your hand with the edge of wooden ruler. It taught us to behave and I think it should be bought back in schools.

There is one school somewhere that has banned giving the little bastards 100 lines as "it is against their human rights".

Cunts. No wonder there are ProfB's everywhere.

"Brought back", snatch. "Brought".

Write that out one hundred times. 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-34626517

Have we got nothing better in this country than prosecuting people for handing out a bit of swift justice to their own kids. Don't know the background to this story on the whole but is it not up to the parent to decide how the child is raised and if that involves a bit of a smack or cuff around the head then, well that's the parents responsibility.

No wonder some sprogs grow into such awful teenagers and then atrocious adults who have no moral compass (chavs). I am not talking about outright violence but a short sharp clout is sometimes justified.

It was a Billy Casperian hellhole and no I did not own a Kestrel.        

One particular teacher would have been locked up for what she used to do if it applied when I was at school. Her punishment was slapping the top of the back of each leg, then would pull each sock down and slap each calf. If I told my mum what happened I'd get a wallop from her.

Guest nobgobbler

Ah yes, the blackboard rubber was a cunt. And that little strip of felt on one side didn't offer any protection. Nothing hurt more than having heads banged together though. 

It is an interesting fact that when you get your childs birth registered and sign the form, you are signing away all rights to your child. Marriage certificates have the same small print. So regardless of anyone's opinion, the Govt can and will take your child away for any fucking reason. It's also interesting to note that if your parents never registered your birth, the scumbag Govt cant conscript you when they run out of voluntary cannon fodder.

"Brought back", snatch. "Brought".

Write that out one hundred times. 

Don't bother correcting this confused cretin, Scotty. The boy is so stupendously fucking dim, he struggles to avoid bumping into walls... let alone grasping basic English grammar. 

Like dipstick Ding, he truly is shot to pieces.. alot.

Don't bother correcting this confused cretin, Scotty. The boy is so stupendously fucking dim, he struggles to avoid bumping into walls... let alone grasping basic English grammar. 

Like dipstick Ding, he truly is shot to pieces.. alot.

"let alone grasp" would be more grammatically correct.

Plus the bait at the end of the lesson.

You let yourself down, Frank.

Guest luke swarm

You let yourself down,.

now that sentence brings back so many childhood memories, well now I am a successful and well respected forklift driver.....who's laughing now then you underestimating teacher cunts eh

My Dad was taught by nuns, he used to say the kids had to sit in complete silence otherwise the nuns gave them a good whipping. Pervy cunts. 

I concur gobbler ... I have a similar 'dad story' of his junior school classmate who,when asking in all innocence "Please , Sister Xxxxx , what's a virgin" [ Mary,Joseph and all that] received a smack and , I shit you not , his parents were sent a disapproving letter . 

Guest nobgobbler

I confer gobbler ... I have a similar 'dad story' of his junior school classmate who,when asking in all innocence "Please , Sister Xxxxx , what's a virgin" [ Mary,Joseph and all that] received a smack and , I shit you not , his parents were sent a disapproving letter . 

The kid should have asked her if she had any dirty habits. 

I confer gobbler ... I have a similar 'dad story' of his junior school classmate who,when asking in all innocence "Please , Sister Xxxxx , what's a virgin" [ Mary,Joseph and all that] received a smack and , I shit you not , his parents were sent a disapproving letter . 

There were no virgins at my school as far as I could tell, although we all knew what one was in theory. (Luckily this was a Scottish comprehensive, not Eton.)