CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Whinging Saudi Princes

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Wizardsleeve

Unlocked.

Thanks for unlocking the thread, Rick, and not sending it to the parallel universe of lost topics.  I missed the action, it seems, but enjoyed a different kind of action with my missus.  Please, you cunts, do not speculate and lower the tone of this deeply philosophical and intellectual discussion.  

Thanks for unlocking the thread, Rick, and not sending it to the parallel universe of lost topics.  I missed the action, it seems, but enjoyed a different kind of action with my missus.  Please, you cunts, do not speculate and lower the tone of this deeply philosophical and intellectual discussion.  

I bet your missus gave you a bacon and sausage sarnie in gratitude, wizz. With extra bacon and sausage. 

That's nice of you to say, but there have been those who have wished me a slow and lingering death. let it go ..... it will pass.... really.

Here's one you might remember - "Still too mean to die Cuntspotter, eh?"

Depleted uranium is a cunt.

At the helm? Another assumption from the site's resident reserve jester. He couldn't collect the subs without putting it on some donkey at the 2.45 at Newmarket. I thought that you thought you were at the helm. 

I think we are in rats' alley, where the dead men lost their bones.

Guest Bill Stickers

Even Saudi princes would be shocked and appalled at the draconian stifling of dissenting voices by the ruling elite.

Decimus has probably been hauled off to some underground complex where Roops and Rick are electro-shocking his nipples and sticking hot pokers up his arsehole.

I couldn't sleep last night .. deeply worried about my good friend's well-being. Dec if you're out there and reading this, take a few minutes to listen to Joni. Then throw yourself under a steam train. 

The kids will be fine.

oh how i laughed at this original offering, hilarious stuff, brilliant in fact. Worthless little worm.

Even Saudi princes would be shocked and appalled at the draconian stifling of dissenting voices by the ruling elite.

Decimus has probably been hauled off to some underground complex where Roops and Rick are electro-shocking his nipples and sticking hot pokers up his arsehole.

It's worse than that, whilst not banned, his posts are pended in a Q system pending approval by the CC Moderation Service.

It's worse than that, whilst not banned, his posts are pended in a Q system pending approval by the CC Moderation Service.

Thats one way of keeping criticism at bay.

Kim Jung Il would be proud.

Guest Bill Stickers

Brilliant. Is everyone meant to be impressed that you are taking time out of your day to implement this hilariously unnecessary Orwellian tactic?

You've really made yourself look like an utterly inferior prize cunt this week, congratulations. 

Man the fuck up, you're worse than Jazz for crying and fucking whinging. What's infinitely worse though is that unlike Jazz, you have power to enforce all manner of pathetic things such as this that he would have liked.

Don't worry, I'll drop this before you feel the need to turn on some other hidden site feature worthy of mumsnet. At least I'll drop it until next time you feel the need to throw your weight about against established members because they are far wittier than you.

Don't worry, I'll drop this before you feel the need to turn on some other hidden site feature worthy of mumsnet. At least I'll drop it until next time you feel the need to throw your weight about against established members because they are far wittier than you.

Thank Christ for that, your razor-like repartee was beginning to overwhelm me.....

Guest Alfie Noakes

Fucking great, censorship corner, the bastion of free speech, freedom to offend and freedom to be offended (but not on behalf of somebody else, that's bullshit). Bollocks.