CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

SAS - Who Dares Wins.. Anthony Middleton

Frank

Guest luke swarm

Yeah, I've had that one as well. Gave her the best ten seconds she ever fucking had.

Still not satisfied, the fucking lesbian.

next time don't waste time with foreplay....ten seconds eh, sounds like you are spoiling her. 

Guest Ahriman

next time don't waste time with foreplay....ten seconds eh, sounds like you are spoiling her. 

Fucking right, three good thrusts and a firm slap on the arse are all they really need.

Guest Bill Stickers

This nomination has troubled me all weekend. After all Frank's shit chat and virtual dick wagging, is this really the best he could do? It's just so run of the mill.

Guest yariman

This nomination has troubled me all weekend. After all Frank's shit chat and virtual dick wagging, is this really the best he could do? It's just so run of the mill.

Bill I wouldn't have said that if I was you - it makes you sound like you actually give a shit about the shit on here...

Guest nobgobbler

Just wait until you see my Ching Chong China man impression.

ching chong china man bought a penny doll

washed it and dressed and called it pretty poll

went upstairs to make its little bed

fell in the piss pot and broke its little head

Guest nobgobbler

I think, although I could be wrong, that this is the first nom I've seen from Frank since I joined the Corner.

All that waiting, they always say you should never meet your heroes.

The next one will probably be worse. They say the sequel is never as good. 

Guest Alfie Noakes

The next one will probably be worse. They say the sequel is never as good. 

The "difficult third album" of a post will be even worse. Like I have said above, a spent force that frank.

Guest JackoTC

I can tell you now, hands down, that I am not a gay man. There may be slight wanky-woo tendancies towards Bill, but that's about all. Anthony Middleton of Channel 4's pile of shit 'SAS Who Dares Wins' is one handsome fucker. A real man's man... a non (10 Mayfair) decimus. Channel 4 are in discusssions with Anthony's agent over a second series and, due to the nature of the programme, will no doubt insist he keeps a low profile.

I will donate £60 to Cunts Corner if Anthony hasn't filed for divorce, signed a book deal, and dancing the dance-off on 'Strictly' by Christmas.

I'm utterly aghast at this piss poor effort Francois. I put it down to whatever you caught from 007 girls. I suggest a course of trepanning. Just be careful not to hurt the rabbit working the controls in your head. 

3 hours ago, JackoTC said:

I'm utterly aghast at this piss poor effort Francois. I put it down to whatever you caught from 007 girls. I suggest a course of trepanning. Just be careful not to hurt the rabbit working the controls in your head. 

Bit late for backtracking, Baldrick. You've be sucking my scrote all week. 

8 minutes ago, nocti said:

A complete and utter cunt that I work with, who must campaign against the ownership of brain cells, claims to go to the gym with someone who was in this shower of shit; repeating the "fact" to us daily as if it is both a badge of honour, and something we give a fuck about. 

Fuck me, that's desperate.

1 hour ago, MikeD said:

Fuck me, that's desperate.

Isn't it just? It's the exact same nano-wit twat I spoke to gyp about a while ago, who comes over to ask something, all the while doing push-ups off the nearest surface that is within viewing distance of the most people at once. An absolute fucking cringeworthy cretin.

1 hour ago, nocti said:

A complete and utter cunt that I work with, who must campaign against the ownership of brain cells, claims to go to the gym with someone who was in this shower of shit; repeating the "fact" to us daily as if it is both a badge of honour, and something we give a fuck about. 

The biggest regiment in the world, every cunts been in it...

• Like 2