CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

SAS - Who Dares Wins.. Anthony Middleton

Frank

I can tell you now, hands down, that I am not a gay man. There may be slight wanky-woo tendancies towards Bill, but that's about all. Anthony Middleton of Channel 4's pile of shit 'SAS Who Dares Wins' is one handsome fucker. A real man's man... a non (10 Mayfair) decimus. Channel 4 are in discusssions with Anthony's agent over a second series and, due to the nature of the programme, will no doubt insist he keeps a low profile.

I will donate £60 to Cunts Corner if Anthony hasn't filed for divorce, signed a book deal, and dancing the dance-off on 'Strictly' by Christmas.

Edited by Frank.
woo

Apparently he hid his violent past, which included a jail sentence, from Channel 4.

So, a bit of a dodger. Not that I'd fucking tell him!

I have watched the past three episodes, Mike. This man, apart from a squeaky Essex voice, has it all. I've never had a problem telling another man that I think he's handsome. Have you?

I have watched the past three episodes, Mike. This man, apart from a squeaky Essex voice, has it all. I've never had a problem telling another man that I think he's handsome. Have you?

I've watched them as well and no doubt they're hard bastards.

No sexy, I haven't.

I have heard that puffism is rampant in the SAS. Bit like the Spartans I suppose. Or the Royal Navy with all that "Kiss me Hardy" shit. Or the RAF because they look as gay as a Debbenhams perfume commisionaire. Still ptobably not call the fuckers faggots to their faces too often though.

Edited by Manky
Cunttype

Guest Ahriman

I can tell you now, hands down, that I am not a gay man. There may be slight wanky-woo tendancies towards Bill, but that's about all. Anthony Middleton of Channel 4's pile of shit 'SAS Who Dares Wins' is one handsome fucker. A real man's man... a non-decimus. Channel 4 are in discusssions with Anthony's agent over a second series and, due to the nature of the programme, will no doubt insist he keeps a low profile.

I will donate £60 to Cunts Corner if Anthony hasn't filed for divorce, signed a book deal, and dancing in the dance-off on 'Strictly' by Christmas.

(sniggers)

Shows like this lose their appeal because you know that despite what they tell you about how authentic it is, it never will be.

It's the SAS for fucks sake, they wouldn't be allowed to show you what they really do.

I can tell you now, hands down, that I am not a gay man. There may be slight wanky-woo tendancies towards Bill, but that's about all. Anthony Middleton of Channel 4's pile of shit 'SAS Who Dares Wins' is one handsome fucker. A real man's man... a non-decimus. Channel 4 are in discusssions with Anthony's agent over a second series and, due to the nature of the programme, will no doubt insist he keeps a low profile.

I will donate £60 to Cunts Corner if Anthony hasn't filed for divorce, signed a book deal, and dancing in the dance-off on 'Strictly' by Christmas. 

You mean to say that I've sat through and read over 300 posts of your utter fucking shite, waiting for your first nom, and this is fucking it?  You should be ashamed of yourself.

I've never heard of her......  Question: Who watches this shit .... Surely it's only  X factor for Narcissistic Gym rats, 

Shows like this lose their appeal because you know that despite what they tell you about how authentic it is, it never will be.

It's the SAS for fucks sake, they wouldn't be allowed to show you what they really do.

any cunt willing to be associated with this kind of stage managed guff would have received a polite regimental  "go fuck yerself off old chap"

any cunt willing to be associated with this kind of stage managed guff would have received a polite regimental  "go fuck yerself off old chap"

I only tuned in because because where I'm from in the wilds of Scotland, SAS stands for shag a sheep.

I was quite disappointed, I'm thinking of complaining to Channel 4.

No ProfB, that wasn't an invite.

Frank I can see you now, sat on the beach in torremolinos , midday sun turning you a bright pink , (sun cream is for fairies), reading the latest mindless drivel from a lying sas 'hero'.

You would then bore everyone at the bar with tales of 1 man single handedly strangling 100 Arabs after a 100 mile walk. 

Poor long awaited effort, from a half 'out' poof, 3/10.

• Like 1