CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Paris

Guest Gurt

Guest luke swarm
17 minutes ago, ProfB said:

Spotto is like the WIKI of the corner, Plus CARD aka Alfie Nokies is 'wiki' like too, I listen very careful to their sharp brained posts.

Love ProfB XXX - I will not sting you:ph34r:

at last a serious comment by someone who really has their finger on the pulse of current events.

Thanks Prof for your informative viewpoint and insightful comment......you fucking stupid fucking cunt.  

44 minutes ago, ProfB said:

Spotto is like the WIKI of the corner, Plus CARD aka Alfie No kies is 'wiki' like too, I listen very careful to their sharp brained posts.

Love ProfB XXX - I will not sting you:ph34r:

I'm a tolerant man. I have infinite patience as a result of dealing with emotional retards by day in the workplace, and coming home to an incredibly annoying wife in the evening. I have yet to snap in a Michael Douglas "Falling down" way, but I swear that if I ever have to read another one of your stupid cunting posts again, I will hunt you down and   beat your head  repeatedly until my knuckles bleed.

Just now, Decimus said:

I'm a tolerant man. I have infinite patience as a result of dealing with emotional retards by day in the workplace, and coming home to an incredibly annoying wife in the evening. I have yet to snap in a Michael Douglas "Falling down" way, but I swear that if I ever have to read another one of your stupid cunting posts again, I will hunt you down and   beat your head  repeatedly until my knuckles bleed.

Well really!

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, ProfB said:

10 Lords A-leaping refers to the ten commandments

Fucking drivelling cunt. Japes courtesy of Google mandarin-English translater- brilliant.

Admin- could you please block this cunt? If you think about it, this is more offensive than anything actually offensive. 

Stop saying "I will not sting you" as if it's someday going to catch on, or even make sense.

QuinC - I will not not chib you

Guest Alfie Noakes

I do not know why I am singled out as some kind of "guru" by profb, anyone who knows me, knows that I am a belligerant old cunt who's opinions are worth fuck all in the grand scheme of things.

1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I do not know why I am singled out as some kind of "guru" by profb, anyone who knows me, knows that I am a belligerant old cunt who's opinions are worth fuck all in the grand scheme of things.

You banged him up his bumhole. That's why you fucking stupid cunt. 

Guest judgetwi
5 hours ago, Decimus said:

. I'm outside the super market and there's some fucking skank screaming into his shit Nokia 3310 about Muslims and Paris. Here are some of his booze fuelled excerpts. "I wanna take every single last one of 'em and play pooh sticks in the fucking river with 'em" "Nah I won't calm down, I want my kids to grow up safe, I could quite happily put a bullet in all their heads. I'd die for my fucking country."

Interesting.  Did he really say "i wanna play pooh sticks in the river with them"? Presuming this is true :D i wonder how you managed, from this chance encounter, to identify his phone as a Nokia 3310. I will take your word for the fact that it is "shit" as i have no idea about the relative qualities of mobile phones.......a phone is a fucking phone in my world. Are you a phone salesman or are you just making this shit up? 

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

I still check for devices under my car each morning.

I'll put Prof under your car, you just run it over.

2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Interesting.  Did he really say "i wanna play pooh sticks in the river with them"? Presuming this is true :D i wonder how you managed, from this chance encounter, to identify his phone as a Nokia 3310. I will take your word for the fact that it is "shit" as i have no idea about the relative qualities of mobile phones.......a phone is a fucking phone in my world. Are you a phone salesman or are you just making this shit up? 

Impressive, Judge!  You've finally abandoned your family language of clicks whistles and grunts.  

6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Interesting.  Did he really say "i wanna play pooh sticks i. n the river with them"extraordinaryis is true :D i wonder how you  managed, from this chance encounter, to identify his phone as a Nokia 3310. I will take your wosaying the fact that it is "shit"  as i have no idea about the relative qualities of mobile phones.......a phone is a fucking phone in my world. Are you a phone salesman or are you just making this shit up? 

He did indeed, as I'm neither a retard or a child, I would find it hard to come up with that analogy using my own imagination. Interesting how you seem to be able to think like one of the two aforementioned examples, though. As for the phone, does it really matter what he was using, the point is what he was saying, not the communication device he was saying it into. As he was a scummy looking fellow, and the phone was just as shabby looking, I assumed it was a shit outdated model. I do find it rather astonishing that a tedious cunt such as yourself who see's racism absolutely everywhere, even in the completely innocuous, would find my statement hard to believe. But then again, you are an absolute cunt, a one trick pony extraordinaire so I'm not suprised.

Guest Alfie Noakes
7 hours ago, Frank. said:

You banged him up his bumhole. That's why you fucking stupid cunt. 

Still prolific with nothing to say, pathetic frank. Truly pathetic. Try letting go of your life, it is easy, one little cut with a knife, find the blue looking things under your skin on your forearms and try to trace them deeply with a stanley knife, remember along the lines not across them. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He did indeed, as I'm neither a retard or a child, I would find it hard to come up with that analogy using my own imagination. Interesting how you seem to be able to think like one of the two aforementioned examples, though. As for the phone, does it really matter what he was using, the point is what he was saying, not the communication device he was saying it into. As he was a scummy looking fellow, and the phone was just as shabby looking, I assumed it was a shit outdated model. I do find it rather astonishing that a tedious cunt such as yourself who see's racism absolutely everywhere, even in the completely innocuous, would find my statement hard to believe. But then again, you are an absolute cunt, a one trick pony extraordinaire so I'm not suprised.

Like frank, boring with nothing interesting to contribute but abuse and promoting discourse amongst others on here, frank cunts corners very own one man isis.

Guest luke swarm
7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

you are quite a pathetic person aren't you Judge. everybody else reads comments here and either has a chuckle or feels some kind of low key outrage. What exactly do you come here for......I think that in real life you are despised, bullied and generally overlooked aren't you.

You are what we call an all round wanker and there's just no getting way from it is there.

Guest nobgobbler
14 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

you are quite a pathetic person aren't you Judge. everybody else reads comments here and either has a chuckle or feels some kind of low key outrage. What exactly do you come here for......I think that in real life you are despised, bullied and generally overlooked aren't you.

You are what we call an all round wanker and there's just no getting way from it is there.

He reminds me of the Corrie character Norris Cole, a lot. 

50 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You just can't help yourself, can you? 

6 minutes ago, Frank. said:

You just can't help yourself, can you? 

He's a middle-aged man, I can't help it that he's got to his stage in life and is still completely devoid of any sense of humour. Much the same as I can't help the fact that you're an absolute fucking cunt. Never mind all that shit anyway, Allen Toussaint is dead, what do you think of that?

Guest Bill Stickers
8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Fat cunt.

12 hours ago, ProfB said:

10 Lords A-leaping refers to the ten commandments

More utter shire from the Corners mongy twat.

Prof,fuck off,never come back and consider your role in life.

8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Whats this Judge,no accusations of racism? Your slacking you cunt.

16 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He's a middle-aged man, I can't help it that he's got to his stage in life and is still completely devoid of any sense of humour. Much the same as I can't help the fact that you're an absolute fucking cunt. Never mind all that shit anyway, Allen Toussaint is dead, what do you think of that?

I didn't know. It's been a while since a cunt brought a tear to my eye. Took my father to see him a couple of months back.

What a lovely man..

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Frank. said:

I didn't know. It's been a while since a cunt brought a tear to my eye. Took my father to see him a couple of months back.

What a lovely man..

suicideispainless.gif~c200