CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stephanie Guthrie and her friends

Guest Couldn't give a shit

28 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

None at all. If you choose have your pisser pulled by reading one side of a story, I don't really give two fucks.

I think all three of you are cunts.

Well it isn't one side of the story because now it turns out that that Guthrie and her chums were engaged in a criminal conspiracy to fit the guy up and you failed to mention the fact that Elliot was actually responding to a hate campaign that Guthrie was organizing against somebody who was taking the piss out of her idol Anita Sarkeesian. Over to you sweetie!

2 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Well I've seen a few examples on here of mods pandering to the wants of the thought police and I certainly wouldn't consider somebody a cunt for offering their generosity to somebody who's had their life destroyed by these lunatics.

The Mods here pander to nobody. We have rules and try to stick to them. The rules exist for a reason. We don't want the site to descend into a stygian pit of EDL- white supremacist type ranting. I promise you that if we didn't hold the line then it wouldn't take long. Plus, you don't have to deal with the complaints, but we do. Several sites have been closed down and there have been prosecutions over the last few years. We don't want that to happen here.

Guest JackoTC
21 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Well it isn't one side of the story because now it turns out that that Guthrie and her chums were engaged in a criminal conspiracy to fit the guy up and you failed to mention the fact that Elliot was actually responding to a hate campaign that Guthrie was organizing against somebody who taking the piss out of her idol Anita Sarkeesian. Over to you sweetie!

As I said, I don't give two fucks. As long as you think you've got your £20 worth............

14 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Good to see you back Frank.

I packed my bags and then saw this Couldn't Give a Shit-Cunt come out with the biggest pile of shit I've seen in hours. A pathetic fucking sap and a big girls blouse to boot. 

Proper, thank you for the PM. I said a public apology you fucking weasel. 

1 minute ago, Frank. said:

I packed my bags and then saw this Couldn't Give a Shit-Cunt come out with the biggest pile of shit I've seen in hours. A pathetic fucking sap and a big girls blouse to boot. 

Make him grovel. Frank. I can see you've got him on the run.

3 hours ago, Agentpeanut said:

I wouldn't have wasted my breathe debating any of those social justice faggots, they're not interested in hearing differing opinions to their own. They're much more preoccupied with pretending to be poor disenfranchised victims, all the while informing you as to how much of an evil piece of shit you are for having the audacity of being a straight white male, the irony being that unless you buy in to their extreme PC bullshit ideology, they will do everything they can to silence you in ways that would make the gestapo look like rank amateurs by comparison. 

The Gestapo were better dressers.

22 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Make him grovel. Frank. I can see you've got him on the run.

I'm in an awful pickle if I'm honest, spot. Ming bashed the rear wing on the Pagoda in Waitrose car park. I've told her time and time again not to drive it during the winter months. 

Anyway.. I gave her a little tap around the back of the head. Now she's gone to stay at her mums for the night without feeding me. 

6 minutes ago, Properkhunt said:

PM apology, my arse. I am an Irish republican and I'll make no apologies. Stay inside Frank, it's too cold out there. You wouldn't be Couldn't give a shit by any faint chance? I hear you have a penchant for tashes.

I might as well be. I think you'll find, if you dig deep enough, that I'm also you... Properkhunt. 

15 minutes ago, Frank. said:

Have I upset you and caused you to shit yourself in a fit of frustration? 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
22 minutes ago, Frank. said:

Pen, I was thinking of you this morning as I walked over Waterloo Bridge. 

Good morning. 

Next time, think of me, and jump the fuck off it.

Guest Bill Stickers
15 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

The moderators will probably jump on me for this nom but I read this story and it made my fucking piss boil.

To cut a long story short, a guy called Gregory Alan Elliott had an argument with a feminazi on Twatter so the deranged cunt and her fucking ugly rug munching friends reported him to the police for "harassment". The poor bastard was arrested, locked up, banned from using the internet, lost his job, had to cash in his pension and has been financially ruined by legal fees. Now it's been reported that these fucking bitches have openly bragged about stitching Elliot up and as usual with these lying cunts the police are ignoring it because they don't want the hassle with loony lezzie rights groups. I've donated 20 quid to this guy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guthrie_vs._Elliott

https://www.generosity.com/fundraising/gregory-alan-elliott-twitter-trial-support-fund

Everyone involved in this situation is, to varying degrees, a pathetic cunt.

On a related note, I'm in no doubt that you're divorced, and your now-lesbian ex-wife has the kids, the house, and a new young girlfriend with a clitoris bigger than your cock. 

Much of this sorry tale seems have been lost in the fog of a protracted cyber-war. By all accounts both parties agree that the Elliot character has never sent violent threats to harm or otherwise. No one should have to lose their job, income and life savings over this. If nothing else it shows how quickly things said on the interweb can spiral out of control to everyone's detriment.

That being said,........

16 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

...........They just completely fucking lost it when I suggested that Sarkeesian and Zoe Quinn show signs of holding secret rape fantasies.

That might have appeared funny or smart at the time, if indeed you did say that, but all you have done is add another bullet to the feminist war-chest in legitimising their ideology, however bonkers they come across. Be careful out there.