CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gun TV

Guest MikeD

Buy your firearms from the comfort of your sofa.

My guess is nobody will faint from shock when I say it's American.

I'm surprised it's taking the mad cunts so fucking long to come up with it, I'd have thought the fat, lazy bastards would have had this launched years ago.

2 minutes ago, Manky said:

Fucking rednecks.Gun mad. Fat. Inbred. Stupid. Favourite food is roadkill. I better stop before Decimus and Slickers get homesick 

Isn't Manchester the gun capital of the UK though, you stupid fucking cunt? It's only a matter of time before you hopefully become a statistic.

• Like 1

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I personally find dishing out justice........sorry, I mean defending my property using a gun causes one to be somewhat detached from the fun. you can't beat the feel and sound of a bit of hickory on bone.

Guest luke swarm

look on the bright side Mike....more freely available guns will result in less Americans..

.....these cunts need all the guns they can get to err stop this spiralling gun crime and indiscriminative mass shootings. 

Its a good job nobody wants to have the same freely available firearms situation here eh.     

Just now, luke swarm said:

look on the bright side Mike....more freely available guns will result in less Americans..

.....these cunts need all the guns they can get to err stop this spiralling gun crime and indiscriminative mass shootings. 

Its a good job nobody wants to have the same freely available firearms situation here eh.     

I have friends in Texas and have been there a few times.

I have to say the Texans are the friendliest, most accommodating and welcoming bunch of gun-toting fucking psychopaths I've ever met.

Guest luke swarm
4 minutes ago, MikeD said:

I have to say the Texans are the friendliest, most accommodating and welcoming bunch of gun-toting fucking psychopaths I've ever met.

well for a laugh next time you go over to visit,  grow a really shit looking beard and take a Koran with you....see if they get the joke........however if you hear the phrase "goddamn A-Rabs" followed by a cocking trigger sound ....its time to start looking for cover.   

51 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Isn't Manchester the gun capital of the UK though, you stupid fucking cunt? It's only a matter of time before you hopefully become a statistic. 

It used to be Gunchester. Not any more. I think the Brummies and Scouse bastards are above us in gun crime per head. Do you have to carry a'piece' in case of crocs in the Cromer eVerglades

Guest DingTheRioja
23 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

well for a laugh next time you go over to visit,  grow a really shit looking beard and take a Koran with you....see if they get the joke........however if you hear the phrase "goddamn A-Rabs" followed by a cocking trigger sound ....its time to start looking for cover.   

You missed the tea-towel on the head...

1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

Fuck that, I wouldn't risk having a suntan that's too dark.

"Goddam it, he looked like a muslim to me!" BANG!!!!

10 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Hell, if Trump gets in, showing them a British passport is as good as screaming 'Allah Akbahr' in Immigration's sweaty porcine faces!

I wonder how the "special relationship" will go if he gets in, I don't think it'll be high on his list of priorities.

"Britain? Nuke the sons of bitches!!"

On 10/12/2015, 17:56:29, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I personally find dishing out justice........sorry, I mean defending my property using a gun causes one to be somewhat detached from the fun. you can't beat the feel and sound of a bit of hickory on bone.

Personally I'm more of a fan of the straight razor, but there is an awful lot to be said for the whole "Did I fire six shots or was it only five?" preamble before inviting some cunt to try their luck at Magnum Russian Roulette.

24 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Personally I'm more of a fan of the straight razor, but there is an awful lot to be said for the whole "Did I fire six shots or was it only five?" preamble before inviting some cunt to try their luck at Magnum Russian Roulette.

Magnum Russian Roulette sounds like a typical scottish party game. Who's going to get the battered ones, and who gets stuck with the fruit option? Oh, the suspense...

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 10 December 2015 at 18:01:27, MikeD said:

What's wrong with Belfast? 49 quid easyjet, stupid flash cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

That's 'punk', not 'cunt', cunt.

Someone in a county in Texas has told the local population to arm themselves to protect America and also that the revolution is coming.

He's probably making sure that the half dozen people in the county who aren't armed to the fucking teeth get tooled up sharpish.

That person is the police chief of that county.

Mad bastards.