CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Help for Cunts Charity (an Appeal)

Guest luke swarm

52 minutes ago, Admin said:

I KNOW you are exhibiting delusions of grandeur. You need a 24 hour stay in my special ward. Read the rules whilst you are there, I won't tolerate unprovoked abuse of the moderators, especially when they have not abused you.

A bit harsh, surely? If a moderator is posting rather than moderating (as is apparently the case here, unless I missed something more exciting) then why do they need additional protection? I'd be quite distraught if I thought I couldn't rip my old mucker Proper a new one occasionally, just for old times' sake.

25 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

A bit harsh, surely? If a moderator is posting rather than moderating (as is apparently the case here, unless I missed something more exciting) then why do they need additional protection? I'd be quite distraught if I thought I couldn't rip my old mucker Proper a new one occasionally, just for old times' sake.

Carry on with that kind of talk and you'll be put away or 24 hours as well.

It's get rid of every cunt week.

18 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Carry on with that kind of talk and you'll be put away or 24 hours as well.

It's get rid of every cunt week.

He'd be like Steve McQueen in 'The Great Escape'!!

Hilts - The King of the 'Cooler'.

Unfortunately, with Baws being Scottish, it'd be more like Ives, machine-gunned to death on the barbed wire, attempting a death-or-glory breakout.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Does this mean that hat related abuse is no longer on the cards?

If the hat fits and all that......

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

I don't doubt old Proper can account for himself, I've been on the sharp end of a few of his comments in the past. It's all about context. I don't see you being overtly abusive without provocation. From what I can see, Luke had a dig for no reason whatsoever. As for being posters and not moderators, they are both. They can ban members, they choose not to, instead they take a lot of shit and deal with it humorously for the most part. I think Luke's choice of words give away the fact he is not as new to this site as his ID purports.

11 minutes ago, deebom said:

I think the answer is for everyone to sit down and air their grievances, while sharing a bowl of tofu.

It's a shame that Londonm is no longer with us to help calm down the populace, Dee. With his patience and tolerance that man could have been a U.N. peace ambassador.

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's a shame that Londonm is no longer with us to help calm down the populace, Dee. With his patience and tolerance that man could have been a U.N. peace ambassador.

I miss that fucking twat.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, deebom said:

Having stumbled across many of his shit nominations in the CC archive recently, I couldn't be happier the cunt is no longer with us. Was he banned, or did he go cunt supernova all by himself?

42 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Having stumbled across many of his shit nominations in the CC archive recently, I couldn't be happier the cunt is no longer with us. Was he banned, or did he go cunt supernova all by himself?

I think he just fucked off after the severe cuntings he got. He was a massive bell end and deserved them all.

47 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

2 minutes ago, deebom said:

I think he just fucked off after the severe cuntings he got. He was a massive bell end and deserved them all.

Indeed. During the sites Anti-Semitic phase, his dogged defence of Israel led to numerous incidents of Jew-baiting. To my eternal shame, during one of my more racist moments, I do believe I called him an untermensch. To be fair though, he fucking was one the thick bastard.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
18 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'd have thought that moderators should be a benevolent presence in the background rather than a bunch of fucking cunts.

Guest Bill Stickers
15 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I'd have thought that moderators should be a benevolent presence in the background rather than a bunch of fucking cunts.

A benevolent presence? Fuck off Quincy, this isn't some happy-clappy Sunday School praising the Trinity. Be thankful for it too, for once you're not going to get buggered senseless by the Reverend.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

A benevolent presence? Fuck off Quincy, this isn't some happy-clappy Sunday School praising the Trinity. Be thankful for it too, for once you're not going to get buggered senseless by the Reverend.

You mean the priest, fucking IRA loving cunt, not the reverend. Remember, it was the Catholic Church that's full of nonces, not the other cunts. Are you a denier? You're probably actually a priest. Old homo! 

Guest luke swarm
On ‎15‎/‎12‎/‎2015‎ ‎15‎:‎35‎:‎32, Admin said:

I KNOW you are exhibiting delusions of grandeur. You need a 24 hour stay in my special ward. Read the rules whilst you are there, I won't tolerate unprovoked abuse of the moderators, especially when they have not abused you.

I thought it was a fair response Admin. Properkunt should have been allowed to impose the 24 Penalty should he have wished but I doubt he have taken umbrage at the mild response. 

Guest luke swarm
21 hours ago, Admin said:

I think Luke's choice of words give away the fact he is not as new to this site as his ID purports.

Care to elaborate on this mate....I would be interested to know who you suspect me to be as its a mystery to all including me.  

Guest Ahriman
21 hours ago, deebom said:

I fucking don't. If I wanted to read about the ramblings of some up his own arse Thatcherite, I'd wait until David Cameron releases his autobiography.

Guest Bill Stickers

We are back to Jazz-era levels of paranoia.

Apparently I am a prolific multi, possibly Frank, who may be the admin, who in turn is possibly Luke Swarms former identity, which may well be Quincy Cockfinger's drag queen persona.

27 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

We are back to Jazz-era levels of paranoia.

Apparently I am a prolific multi, possibly Frank, who may be the admin, who in turn is possibly Luke Swarms former identity, which may well be Quincy Cockfinger's drag queen persona.

Fuck off jazz...