CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

A trifle stuffed already

Guest Klaus Kunski

11 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

What's your name, Delia Smith?

Chip, next time you yeehaw around the hallowed halls of The Corner you'll end up in rehab for a few days. We don't tolerate drink or drugged induced behaviour whilst in charge of a keyboard.

Roops,don't fuck about. Just ban the moron and be done with it.

Guest nobgobbler
31 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Roops,don't fuck about. Just ban the moron and be done with it.

It's got sheep all over it so it's probably going to be around for a while. Might as well shut up shop.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 minute ago, nobgobbler said:

It's got sheep all over it so it's probably going to be around for a while. Might as well shut up shop.

You could be on to something there.

27 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

I don't reckon it's the sheep. Not enough noooo and other such idiocy. The Jury is out on this but he might be innocent.

Work those clues out for yourselves.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

What's your name, Delia Smith?

Chip, next time you yeehaw around the hallowed halls of The Corner you'll end up in rehab for a few days. We don't tolerate drink or drugged induced behaviour whilst in charge of a keyboard.

It's Frank anyway. Gave it away by asking Pen if she still wore his golden ring.

2 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's Frank anyway. Gave it away by asking Pen if she still wore his golden ring.

It's not the sheep and I would be very surprised if it was Frank.

Guest JackoTC
9 hours ago, Chip from the states said:

We got 5 hours left cocksucker y'all don't fuck with me little champ I'll destroy yuo bob

Your my kind of guy Chip, a breath of fresh air on here. A coke addled muppet who sucks cock. 

Just super. 

Guest JackoTC
6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

We don't tolerate drink or drugged induced behaviour whilst in charge of a keyboard.

I'm rarely on here sober ?? However, I'm sure an exception is made for me as I'm one of the best ones ;-*

Guest JackoTC
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Jacko......Teachers pet.

lol.

Its not often you try it on with me Punk ?  I'm certain its because you have realised I am a reasonably wealthy grammar school educated 5 handicap golfer. Everything you admire.

The fact that I have a talent for co-existing in a Glaswegian drunkard's body and brain is neither here nor there. 

4 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

Its not often you try it on with me Punk ?  I'm certain its because you have realised I am a reasonably wealthy grammar school educated 5 handicap golfer. Everything you admire.

The fact that I have a talent for co-existing in a Glaswegian drunkard's body and brain is neither here nor there. 

Fuck me Jacko, I honestly believe you're one of the best ones on here. You're fucking awesome.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Lady Penelope
On 18/12/2015 at 0:17 AM, Klaus Kunski said:

Is it just me? Or do we all have enough stale wind trickling down from our over-inflated, rich delicacy-filled pot bellies already?....tickling our arseholes and neighbours noses even before any festive birds have been plucked, fisted, stuffed, strangled and buried in the garden? Is everyone ready for more? Are we the fat cunts or is this season the biggest, fattest cunt of all? 

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/video/news/worlds-heaviest-kid-loses-weight-to-go-to-school/vi-BBw1GVB