CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Double Dating cunts

scotty

Look at these three monumental bellends. Apparently they are something to do with a dating site, and promoted it on dragons den, (which is why I wouldn't have heard of them,) but for fucksake; just look at the cunts and marvel at how they have lasted the week without being beaten into a bloody pulp.

2lqdzd.jpg

Dating sites are for social inadequates who can't cut the mustard on the social scene. A few drinks and charming company does the trick, or so I am told. These cunts look as though they would struggle with a bucket of Rohypnol and a Stanley Knife.

P.s. I met Mrs Manky at a funeral.

2 minutes ago, Manky said:

Dating sites are for social inadequates who can't cut the mustard on the social scene. A few drinks and charming company does the trick, or so I am told. These cunts look as though they would struggle with a bucket of Rohypnol and a Stanley Knife.

P.s. I met Mrs Manky at a funeral.

As long as it wasn't hers your OK. 

• Like 1

Mrs. D, as previously established is a monumental fucking idiot. For quite some time, she had been banging on about going on a double date with a couple of screaming benders from her work place. Employing some of the stronger language I've picked up from CC, I told her in no uncertain terms to fucking do one.

So imagine my fucking suprise one cold December night before Christmas, when I enter my humble abode to find it polluted by the presence of Priscilla Queen of the Desert and Christopher Biggins. Apparently they had just "popped in" to drop off some presents. It was obviously a huge coincidence that my cunt of a wife had cooked enough to feed the five thousand, and was dressed up like a pig in fucking lipstick. Double dates are indeed cunts, especially where shit stabbers are included into the bargain. Three fucking hours I had to sit there listening to them guffaw like fucking idiots and then coo over my youngest child, who even as a father, I find more than a little ugly, and certainly don't consider him worth cooing over like some flamboyantly dressed fucking pigeon.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Mrs. D, as previously established is a monumental fucking idiot. For quite some time, she had been banging on about going on a double date with a couple of screaming benders from her work place. Employing some of the stronger language I've picked up from CC, I told her in no uncertain terms to fucking do one.

So imagine my fucking suprise one cold December night before Christmas, when I enter my humble abode to find it polluted by the presence of Priscilla Queen of the Desert and Christopher Biggins. Apparently they had just "popped in" to drop off some presents. It was obviously a huge coincidence that my cunt of a wife had cooked enough to feed the five thousand, and was dressed up like a pig in fucking lipstick. Double dates are indeed cunts, especially where shit stabbers are included into the bargain. Three fucking hours I had to sit there listening to them guffaw like fucking idiots and then coo over my youngest child, who even as a father, I find more than a little ugly, and certainly don't consider him worth cooing over like some flamboyantly dressed fucking pigeon.

Decs, I'm slightly confused by the ambiguity of your tone. Did you enjoy the visit or not?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nocti said:

Decs, I'm slightly confused by the ambiguity of your tone. Did you enjoy the visit or not?

Mrs. D, certainly did, as she seems to labour under the impression that people with fecal matter lodged under their foreskin are acceptable dinner guests. Then again as previously established, she is a monumental fucking idiot. I can't reiterate this enough.

15 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You could have killed the fucking lot and in a decent world no fucking jury in the land would have convicted you.

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'm  assuming you had a 3 in a bed with priscilla and Biggins,  and the wife was watching?

Guest DingTheRioja
6 hours ago, Decimus said:

That fucking bit nearly had a mouthfull of Prosecco splattered all over my TV you cunt...

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
20 hours ago, DingTheDoggie!! said:

That fucking bit nearly had a mouthfull of Prosecco splattered all over my TV you cunt...

Cocksucco , more like.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 31 December 2015 at 12:19:45, Decimus said:

Hmm, well. There is a certain bint not a million miles from here that through some sort of "Sex and the City shite" inspired sentiment has taken to not only tut-tutting Quincys good, honest old fashioned faggot calling, but actively seeking the cunts out to be their "male girlfriends", a term that makes me fucking hoof.

Though it obviously is a repulsive act and a fucking crime against God and Man, and totally nothing like smashing the back doors of some fit bird in, it is not so much what they're about as the fact they all seem to be fucking simpering idiots.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
2 minutes ago, neil298 said:

Fucking hell!........there's ANOTHER Decimus???,some cunts shouldn't be allowed to breed!

2 minutes ago, neil298 said:

Fucking hell!........there's ANOTHER Decimus???,some cunts shouldn't be allowed to breed!

Yes. And apparently he looks just like his father.........and his aunty, probably.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 31 December 2015 at 11:52:11, scotty said:

Look at these three monumental bellends. Apparently they are something to do with a dating site, and promoted it on dragons den, (which is why I wouldn't have heard of them,) but for fucksake; just look at the cunts and marvel at how they have lasted the week without being beaten into a bloody pulp.

2lqdzd.jpg

I keep misreading this post "double dildos".

On 31 December 2015 at 12:19:45, Decimus said:

I'll bet you surreptitiously flirted with both puffs and tried to give them a gobble in your potting shed.....

13 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I'll bet you surreptitiously flirted with both puffs and tried to give them a gobble in your potting shed.....

That sounds exactly like the type of salacious smut that you read in the readers wives section of Horse & Hounds and then self-abuse yourself to afterwards. 

Keep your filthy Tatler tales of todger titillation to yourself, you filthy, fox murdering fucking faggot.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Decimus said:

That sounds exactly like the type of salacious smut that you read in the readers wives section of Horse & Hounds and then self-abuse yourself to afterwards. 

Keep your filthy Tatler tales of todger titillation to yourself, you filthy, fox murdering fucking faggot.

Oh Dear. Bad day at the dogs ?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 1 January 2016 at 20:39:19, DingTheDoggie!! said:

You seem to have a habit of judging others people by your own low standards....

And? It's only appropriate