CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The cost of Veterinary Medicine.

Decimus

3 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Actually, the ketamine used to come in big fuck off 2kg tubs before it was reclassified,and cunts kept breaking in to surgery though first couple times it wasn't  noticed it was taken til the local peelers let us know that the UVF or IRA drug dealing scum were pressing them into E looking pills for sale in the local shite clubs, it being the early 90s.

You should have hid the real stuff and fill the tubs with laxatives. That would have fucked their profit margins

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You should have hid the real stuff and fill the tubs with laxatives. That would have fucked their profit margins

I'm surprised I did not. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Hokey Gingers said:

We found out to our cost that it`s best not to get too attached to pets. We had a Beagle but the cunt smoked 60 a day. 

I quite liked You've Been Framed.

Guest nobgobbler
5 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I have the cure for a sick rat. Well two of them, one tabby one ginger. Vet charges arm and a leg for hyperthyroid meds for one of them. £45 per month. Still, worth every penny for the pleasure my family get from them.

Absolutely. I paid close to 2 grand for cancer treatment and all the rest of the rigmarole that went with it for my dog over a period of 7 months, and I'd do it again if I thought it might save the life of a well loved pet. The cancer meds were only £100 a month. The rest was the robbing cunt vet fees, I must have single handedly paid for his last cruise. Pet insurance is the answer, but they won't cover pets when they, you guessed it, get old and are likely to actually need treatment. Cunts. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
12 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Absolutely. I paid close to 2 grand for cancer treatment and all the rest of the rigmarole that went with it for my dog over a period of 7 months, and I'd do it again if I thought it might save the life of a well loved pet. The cancer meds were only £100 a month. The rest was the robbing cunt vet fees, I must have single handedly paid for his last cruise. Pet insurance is the answer, but they won't cover pets when they, you guessed it, get old and are likely to actually need treatment. Cunts. 

Pet insurance for any dog or cat from a rescue centre is nigh on impossible. Both mine were from a local rescue centre, they were well looked after with full records etc before they went there, but once they have been at a rescue centre they cannot pass that information to you due to data protection and the insurance companies aren't interested. Big pharma seem to be more in league with vets than they are with doctors.

diseases directly transmitted by Rats

• Hantavirus Pulmonary Syndrome. This is a viral disease that is transmitted by the rice rat. This disease is spread in one of three ways: inhaling dust that is contaminated with rat urine or droppings, direct contact with rat feces or urine, and infrequently due to the bite of rat.
  • Leptospirosis. This is a bacterial disease that can be transmitted by coming into contact with infected water by swimming, wading or kayaking or by contaminated drinking water. Individuals may be at increased risk of Leptospirosis infections if they work outdoors or with animals.
  • Rat-bite Fever. This disease may be transmitted through a bite, scratch or contact with a dead rat.
  • Salmonellosis. Consuming food or water that is contaminated by rat feces bacteria can cause this disease.
  • Dengue fever.
  • Halitosis.
  • Aids. ( Gay community)

8 minutes ago, Punkape said:

diseases directly transmitted by Rats

• Hantavirus Pulmonary Syndrome. This is a viral disease that is transmitted by the rice rat. This disease is spread in one of three ways: inhaling dust that is contaminated with rat urine or dropping s, direct contact with rat feces or urine, and infrequently due to the bite of rat.
  • Leptospirosis. This is a bacterial disease that can be transmitted by coming into contact with infected water by swimming, wading or kayaking or by contaminated drinking water. Individuals may be at increased risk of Leptospirosis infections if they work outdoors or with animals.
  • Rat-bite Fever. This disease may be transmitted through a bite, scratch or contact with a dead rat.
  • Salmonellosis. Consuming food or water that is contaminated by rat feces bacteria can cause this disease.
  • Dengue fever.
  • Halitosis.
  • Aids. ( Gay community)

By a wild rat. What do you think I did? Took a trip down to the sewers where you and all the other down and out rent boys live, and captured and caged a sewer rat? It's a domesticated pet rat which are all free of any disease that can be transmitted to humans. The fact that you are a thick fucking wanker incapable of grasping this doesn't suprise me in the slightest.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

By a wild rat. What do you think I did? Took a trip down to the sewers where you and all the other down and out rent boys live, and captured and caged a sewer rat? It's a domesticated pet rat which are all free of any disease that can be transmitted to humans. The fact that you are a thick fucking wanker incapable of grasping this doesn't suprise me in the slightest.

"It's a rat trap, Billy, but you're already caught."

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Careful Dec's,  there is at least 3 of them and only one of you.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
17 minutes ago, Properkhunt said:

Of course, bring it on. Get renal failure and your private cover at £1200 per month will not cough up for the 3 times a week dialysis. Even if you get something straight forward like a pulmonary embolism you won't be fully covered. As for a long term haematological problem like myelodysplasia, regular blood transfusions needed, you must be fucking joking. Sell your assets and go directly to the housing association. Ask any wanker that has lived in countries where there is no help from the state to cover health bills, they can't believe so much treatment is given for so little cost per capita under the NHS.

That's why the cunts are coming over here en masse.... first in the fucking queues and first on the do-gooders lists...

Besides, I wouldn;t be a (medical) doctor for any fucking money.... It's bad enough sitting in the waiting rooms when your ill yourself, but to have to get close up and prod and poke those other cunts when their naked?   FUCK RIGHT OFF!!

All insurance is designed to make some fucker rich, and not the person who needs it. Whiplash and shite like that. The claims culture in general. Dodgy small print. Acts of God. Acts of war. Acts of fucking anything to avoid paying out. Not fit for fucking purpose. Too expensive.

Have I missed anything. Cunts

37 minutes ago, Properkhunt said:

Of course, bring it on. Get renal failure and your private cover at £1200 per month will not cough up for the 3 times a week dialysis. Even if you get something straight forward like a pulmonary embolism you won't be fully covered. As for a long term haematological problem like myelodysplasia, regular blood transfusions needed, you must be fucking joking. Sell your assets and go directly to the housing association. Ask any wanker that has lived in countries where there is no help from the state to cover health bills, they can't believe so much treatment is given for so little cost per capita under the NHS.

Whenever I get ill, I do what generations of my family have done, I visit the wise woman. Her rates are competetive, 5 turnips and a parsnip.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Whenever I get ill, I do what generations of my family have done, I visit the wise woman. Her rates are competetive, 5 turnips and a parsnip.

Probably a wise choice , in the near future when antibiotics are useless she will be a busy wise hag.

• Like 1

Guest nobgobbler
5 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Pet insurance for any dog or cat from a rescue centre is nigh on impossible. Both mine were from a local rescue centre, they were well looked after with full records etc before they went there, but once they have been at a rescue centre they cannot pass that information to you due to data protection and the insurance companies aren't interested. Big pharma seem to be more in league with vets than they are with doctors.

A dog has data protection but no protection from the chinkie wok? Fuck me sideways.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
37 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Hopefully she'll leech and bleed you white.

Guest DingTheRioja
4 hours ago, Decimus said:

3 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

A dog has data protection but no protection from the chinkie wok? Fuck me sideways.

I really want to merge those 2 posts.....guess what the "final version" would be....

Neil, not you, you have an unfair advantage on this subject....

Guest luke swarm
On ‎09‎/‎01‎/‎2016‎ ‎13‎:‎28‎:‎41, Decimus said:

My boy has got a pet rat who he thinks the world of, and to be fair, we're all really keen on him. I know they are not every one's cup of tea, but they are actually really sweet, affectionate and intelligent.

Unfortunately, he has been a bit under the weather the past week so I took him to the vets today to see if there is anything they can do. The Vet suggested trying out some anti-biotics and anti-inflammatory meds, which I was willing to try as it would break my sons heart if anything were to happen to him. As he is small, we only needed a tiny dose, so I was expecting a 20 quid bill tops. So imagine my fucking suprise when I am landed with a bill for SEVENTY FUCKING QUID. I nearly had a fucking stroke when I saw it and asked if it was correct, only to be told that it was. I paid it, as I would never have an animal put down unless they were gravely ill and it would be a kindness, regardless of the species, as long as they are not suffering, and he is still happy, eating and in no visible pain.

It's disgusting how they choose to capitalise on peoples emotions and bonds with their pets. Obviously I do not expect a free service, but the amount of profit they have made today just out of me, must be appallingly high. They are greedy fucking cunts who know that they have got most people against a wall and can hold them to ransom over their emotions. It's even more disgusting that some people will not be able to afford ongoing, or even one off treatments, and the amount of healthy animals that are either needlessly put down or left to degenerate and sicken because of the veterinary sectors greed is fucking disgusting.

what's the Rats name Decs...its not Basil is it.