CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

David Bowie

Neil

46 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I know Gyps,but it's not easy.

It's particularly difficult when the thick as pigshit fucktard can't even manage to quote the fucking post she's replying to. We've had some absolute fucking cretins on here, but I'd say the sheep is well ahead on points and sprinting towards the gold medal. Please, mods, will one of you please do us all a favour and put it down? Spot? Roops? Admin? Proper? Rick? Anyfuckingbody? Please? 

11 minutes ago, scotty said:

It's particularly difficult when the thick as pigshit fucktard can't even manage to quote the fucking post she's replying to. We've had some absolute fucking cretins on here, but I'd say the sheep is well ahead on points and sprinting towards the gold medal. Please, mods, will one of you please do us all a favour and put it down? Spot? Roops? Admin? Proper? Rick? Anyfuckingbody? Please? 

Deep breaths Scotters, deep breaths........

13 hours ago, scotty said:

I've had this discussion on another thread with Spotto and deletion of the thick cunt ain't going to happen. Apparently the sheep is just a minor annoyance,a low maintenance cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Snatch said:

I've had this discussion on another thread with Spotto and deletion of the thick cunt ain't going to happen. Apparently the sheep is just a minor annoyance,a low maintenance cunt.

It is the responsibility of every cunt to desist from posting anything further on any daft nom that clown  creates. It's clogging up the corner with weird, childish gash.

1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

It is the responsibility of every cunt to desist from posting anything further on any daft nom that clown  creates. It's clogging up the corner with weird, childish gash.

I'll try anything QC if it means the boring fucker will go away.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I'll try anything QC if it means the boring fucker will go away.

Well, this should be tried. It's pretty much the only thing that makes me want to hang up my cunting top hat, seeing that shite.

Guest Wizardsleeve

I can't beleive cunts are still braying on about Bowie kicking it.  Ffs, people should have returned to slating off humanity as they go about their sad, pathetic, benefit scrounging lives by  now.  It wasn't cancer what got him, it was fucking AIDS.  

2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I can't beleive cunts are still braying on about Bowie kicking it.  Ffs, people should have returned to slating off humanity as they go about their sad, pathetic, benefit scrounging lives by  now.  It wasn't cancer what got him, it was fucking AIDS.  

All I can say is ..... He didn't get it from me.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

Which is the one where your arse falls out whilst mushrooms grow out of your ears?

That's just being a dead cunt, or on deaths door. Sorry. Can I have your bed curtains?

Guest Alfie Noakes
7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Bowie, Glenn Fry, Lemmy, bloke from Mott the Hoople. All we need is lead guitar for the complete set. I bet Bryan May's fucking worried.

Eddie Van Halen might be a bit scared too.

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Bowie, Glenn Fry, Lemmy, bloke from Mott the Hoople. All we need is lead guitar for the complete set. I bet Bryan May's fucking worried.

Philthy Animal Taylor died last November so I think Mott the Hooples drummer should take up guitar.

Can't see Lemmy wanting any one else on drums.

Or Philthy for that matter.