CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Alan Rickman

camberwell gypsy

Another rich and famous person has died.

His friends and family will be upset and plenty other people will act like they knew him personally and wildly over-react at the news of his death.

MikeD, Cunts Corner news.

Back to the studio.

7 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Another rich and famous person has died.

His friends and family will be upset and plenty other people will act like they knew him personally and wildly over-react at the news of his death.

MikeD, Cunts Corner news.

Back to the studio.

Well at least he wasn't a pop star or born in Liverpool , we are safe.

Guest Couldn't give a shit

No doubt we will soon hear from Tony Blair the celeb felching cunt who will swear on his kid's lives he saw Rickman in his first nativity play and has signed copies of every fucking script he ever read. 

I honestly didnt know who the fuck he was,I recognised the name but I thought he was something big in the West End.I certainly couldnt give a shiny shite but I'm sure some candlelit event will occur somewhere later whilst fellow shirt lifters will be blubbing into their pink hankies.RIP whoever the fuck you are

2 minutes ago, neil298 said:

I honestly didnt know who the fuck he was,I recognised the name but I thought he was something big in the West End.I certainly couldnt give a shiny shite but I'm sure some candlelit event will occur somewhere later whilst fellow shirt lifters will be blubbing into their pink hankies.RIP whoever the fuck you are

Have you considered applying for the vacant EDP obituary writer position?

Mmmmmm,now you mention it,David Bowie-Yet another sausage jockey croaks,made a couple of half decent albums but then went a bit more bent than acceptable,always looked like a kiddie fiddler,yet another one avoids the Yew Tree treatment-Lemmy Killminster-Fucking crackhead with a malteser glued to his chops,one decent single but off his box most of the time-Cilla Black,how the fuck she ever made a living sounding like she did fuck knows,Gobby fucking scouser(are there any other kind?),pity she didnt take Doddy with her,pair of unfunny scouse cunts......How am i doing?

Just now, neil298 said:

Mmmmmm,now you mention it,David Bowie-Yet another sausage jockey croaks,made a couple of half decent albums but then went a bit more bent than acceptable,always looked like a kiddie fiddler,yet another one avoids the Yew Tree treatment-Lemmy Killminster-Fucking crackhead with a malteser glued to his chops,one decent single but off his box most of the time-Cilla Black,how the fuck she ever made a living sounding like she did fuck knows,Gobby fucking scouser(are there any other kind?),pity she didnt take Doddy with her,pair of unfunny scouse cunts......How am i doing?

When can you start? Want a company car?

1 minute ago, neil298 said:

You had me at Sausage Jockey

Guest luke swarm

I liked Rickman.....a genuinely good actor of the old school...he was excellent as Severus Snape, although my favourite role was as the racist Rancher in Quigley down under...... The archetypal English baddie role was his mainstay and he was the best.

I do find the gushing in the media a bit annoying though.....they really pile it on, especially on slow news days.  

13 hours ago, Snatch said:

I notice Cameron never commented on the passing of Lemmy.

"But Mister Speaker, the gentleman opposite must realise that the lyric 'Why do we vote for faceless dogs? We always take the bait.
All things come to he who waits, but all things come too late'
, from the seminal and indeed semenal work 'Get Back In Line' refers to the Labour Party membership. And if you squeeze my lizard, then I will, in a very real sense, put a snake on you!"

I think that's what it said in Hansard, but I've been a bit fucked up these last two weeks.