CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Muslim Britain

Eddie

1 minute ago, Rick_B said:

Well it's a good story to have an Islamophobic rant about. There's only one small problem, it isn't true.

http://blogs.channel4.com/factcheck/factcheck-will-britain-have-a-muslim-majority-by-2050/13690

Only a total cunt let's facts get in the way of a good Islamophobic rant. If the chance is 1%, that is 1% too much. Now toddle off back to your CAGE buddies and dream up some more fucking shite.

20 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Well it's a good story to have an Islamophobic rant about. There's only one small problem, it isn't true.

http://blogs.channel4.com/factcheck/factcheck-will-britain-have-a-muslim-majority-by-2050/13690

Of course it's not true. How the fuck would a minority of under 3 million out of a population of 63 million become the majority demographic within 34 years? 

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Of course it's not true. How the fuck would a minority of under 3 million out of a population of 63 million become the majority demographic within 34 years? 

Through unprecedented rates of reproducing more fucking muzzie brats, and teaching them to hate the west from the moment they fall out of their mum's well gaped minge.  12-14 kids per wife of each muslim male, up to 7 wives...it doesn't take long.  When they arrive, they all get vasectomies or their fucking tubes knotted.  

34 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Why does everything have to be Islamophobic or bigoted etc?

It's called having a fucking opinion. Is this the BBC website?

2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Through unprecedented rates of reproducing more fucking brats, and teaching them to hate  the west from the moment they fall out of their mum's well gaped minge.  12-14 kids per wife of each muslim male, up to 7 wives...it doesn't take long.  When they arrive, they all get vasectomies or their fucking tubes knotted.  

Even so, that's predicated on the unlikely assumption that the rest of the country will all of a sudden stop breeding. Come on people, I don't particulary care what you think of Muslims but use your heads, it's not going to fucking happen.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Even so, that's predicated on the unlikely assumption that the rest of the country will all of a sudden stop breeding. Come on people, I don't particulary care what you think of Muslims but use your heads, it's not going to fucking happen.

It's doubtful, to be certain, but not impossible.  Most Britons don't WANT that many children.  Their backwards beliefs encourage them to have as many children as possible, whether they can afford them or not, as Allah will reward them for it.  The rest of us might have two or three, some more, and say fuck me, I've got enough.  Can't afford a pint of shite ale, let alone the little cunts schooling and clothes.  Place occupant restrictions on homes.  No more than 5 people, that cuts out the 4-5 branches of the family tree from all dwelling under one small bedsit roof.  

11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Very true on a national scale, but the figures are a lot more concentrated in places. Blackburn, Bradford and Luton have Muslim populations of 25-34% on latest census figures. There's something to be said for the Outer Hebrides.

7 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Very true on a national scale, but the figures are a lot more concentrated in places. Blackburn, Bradford and Luton have Muslim populations of 25-34% on latest census figures. There's something to be said for the Outer Hebrides.

Fucking hell, you've told them now!!

Utter fucking bollocks. The very point of propaganda is that you're not supposed to realise it's being spoonfed to you. Sure there's a small amount of deluded fuckwits who want sharia law over here, but there's also cuntbreed kid-fuckers who believe in shit that's just as ridiculous running the place itself.

Godspeed to the scientists who could put an end to all this superstitious bollocks once and for all, instead of researching how many quavers you can eat without getting a hard-on or whatever they're studying now. (I can get to two and a half packets).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Spatchcock said:

ISIS cuts its fighters' salaries by 50%

January 19

NEW YORK

Wartime pressure on the Islamic State is forcing it to slash its fighters' salaries by half, according to documents leaked from inside ISIS territory.

ISIS might seem like a ragtag group of terrorists, but in reality, it operates as a government over parts of Iraq and Syria. And it hands out biweekly paychecks to its jihadist army.

ISIS soldiers earn between $400 and $1,200 a month, plus a $50 stipend for their wives and $25 for each child, according to the Congressional Research Service.

You couldn't make this bollocks up!

Cunts utter fucking cunts!

Ah the Yank propaganda machine. Maybe.

3 hours ago, Manky said:

I honestly believe that one day soon the cunts running the gaff will see they have been rumbled. Press restrictions, political correctness, the nanny state and oppressive laws directed at keeping the people under the thumb will not save them. Someone will gain power and fuck off this self appointed elite. I am confident it will happen and look forward to the day.

They used to be terrified of the mob, because the mob would get together and fuck things up. They've spent the 20th century breeding the mob out of us. we need the mob back.

2 hours ago, Rick_B said:

But even if it is.... I like Asian food and booze  will be proscribed for health reasons. Anyway, by then I will be 93. No big deal!

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Through unprecedented rates of reproducing more fucking muzzie brats, and teaching them to hate the west from the moment they fall out of their mum's well gaped minge.  12-14 kids per wife of each muslim male, up to 7 wives...it doesn't take long.  When they arrive, they all get vasectomies or their fucking tubes knotted.  

Read the article.

It put the 2005-10 fertility rate among UK Muslims at 3.0, which means that the average British Muslim had exactly three children in her lifetime, compared to 1.8 children for non-Muslim women.

By 2030 the rate is predicted to fall to 2.5 for Muslims and remain at 1.8 for non-Muslims.

Clearly this does suggest that there will be an increase in the size of the Muslim population, but the prediction comes a long way short of the numbers claimed by Mr Cooper.

Assuming patterns of net immigration do not change significantly, the Pew Forum thinks that there will be just over 5.5 million British Muslims, representing 8.2 per cent of the UK population, by 2030.

1 minute ago, Rick_B said:

Read the article.

It put the 2005-10 fertility rate among UK Muslims at 3.0, which means that the average British Muslim had exactly three children in her lifetime, compared to 1.8 children for non-Muslim women.

By 2030 the rate is predicted to fall to 2.5 for Muslims and remain at 1.8 for non-Muslims.

Clearly this does suggest that there will be an increase in the size of the Muslim population, but the prediction comes a long way short of the numbers claimed by Mr Cooper.

Assuming patterns of net immigration do not change significantly, the Pew Forum thinks that there will be just over 5.5 million British Muslims, representing 8.2 per cent of the UK population, by 2030.

Is there a margin of error in these calculations... By say... About 35, 000,000 ?

6 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Is there a margin of error in these calculations... By say... About 35, 000,000 ?

Bearing in mind kind this article was written in 2013. 2 years before the millions of immigrants coming in to Western Europe.

A new survey by Mr.Cooper is needed I think,and fucking quick.

2 hours ago, Spatchcock said:

January 19

NEW YORK

Wartime pressure on the Islamic State is forcing it to slash its fighters' salaries by half, according to documents leaked from inside ISIS territory.

ISIS might seem like a ragtag group of terrorists, but in reality, it operates as a government over parts of Iraq and Syria. And it hands out biweekly paychecks to its jihadist army.

ISIS soldiers earn between $400 and $1,200 a month, plus a $50 stipend for their wives and $25 for each child, according to the Congressional Research Service.

Will we see some of their evangelical preachers on US tv asking for money?

'To kill bastard infidel, call the number on screen now and donate.'

Guest nobgobbler
4 hours ago, Spatchcock said:

January 19

NEW YORK

Perhaps they'll go on strike or just cut ears off instead of the full head.

6 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Why is it a rant ? It's a real concern over the future of this country, if not by 2050 it will come. So you would be happy if it was in 100 years time ? , selfish attitude or would you be happy if it happened next week? If not why not ?. Cunts like you immediately shut down a debate by shouting racism/ ranting , it's neither it just a concern.     Channel 4 you say, well yes we can trust them. 

10 hours ago, Properkhunt said:

There is also a growing Hindu population in the UK plc, many from professional classes. They won't be happy about any possibility of moslems being the majority or having control of politics and business.

Hindu religion can not be compared with Islam. 

7 hours ago, MikeD said:

I hope so too but I reckon we'll be in some fucking mess by that time.

ISIS could turn up at Downing Street and say to Cameron, 'Give us the keys or we'll call you a racist' and that gutless fucking public schoolboy poof would hand them over bawling his fucking eyes out and begging them not to hurt him.

I'm sure Jeremy Corbyn would have sorted it all out had he become Prime Minister.

Whats wrong with going to Eton ? It's one of the best schools in the country.

All schools should copy the Public School model.

Just now, Properkhunt said:

No, I didn't mean to imply that. I meant to say that a growing Hindu population won't want to be subservient to moslems regardless of who is greater in numbers. I have no problems with Hindus.

Me neither, however like the rest of us sooner or later they will have no choice but to be subservient to muslims.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 hours ago, Eddie said:

Me neither, however like the rest of us sooner or later they will have no choice but to be subservient to muslims.

Eddie, this is just silly. Maybe whatever horrid sewer estate you reside in is jiving with these desert rats, but it isn't like that in loads of places. When I take my morning constitutional, through Marchmont for the paper and to the off licence, I rarely see the cunts, which is ideal, unless I stop into one of their shops, but why would anyone do that, the tight cunts being far more expensive than anywhere else.