CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Comedians who dont do any comedy.

Guest deebom

On 25/01/2016 at 8:49 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

Fucking Noel Fielding. My friend lent me The Mighty Boosh dvd. "Watch this. It is soooo funny, I was pissing myself it was so good. You have to watch. You think Larry David is funny you will love this".

Couple of days later she asked me if I'd watched the whole series and how funny was it? She was shocked when I told her I barely made to the end of the first episode because it was the biggest load of unfunny, pretentious shite (apart from Baddiel and that other cunt (see that pencil? That is you......) I have ever seen. The only thing that stopped me from telling her to shove it up her... .no fuck it, I did tell her to shove it up her snatch.

If you want to see the height of irony gypps,  go to the bbc radio iplayer and click on comedy. There you will find, listed next to each other, "Don't make me laugh" starring david baddiel,  and "Don't start" with frank fucking skinner. The clue is in the titles,  lads....what a pair of utter cunts they are, about as amusing as genocide. Twats.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, scotty said:

If you want to see the height of irony gypps,  go to the bbc radio iplayer and click on comedy. There you will find, listed next to each other, "Don't make me laugh" starring david baddiel,  and "Don't start" with frank fucking skinner. The clue is in the titles,  lads....what a pair of utter cunts they are, about as amusing as genocide. Twats.

Baddiel and that other cunt were selling out fucking stadiums years ago. Just goes to show that unimaginative wankers who'll laugh at anything as long as they think it's 'cool' are not a recent occurrence.

2 hours ago, MikeD said:

Baddiel and that other cunt were selling out fucking stadiums years ago. Just goes to show that unimaginative wankers who'll laugh at anything as long as they think it's 'cool' are not a recent occurrence.

I'd honestly love to know whether anybody has ever genuinely found that pair of cunts funny mike, I really would. Perhaps we could have a poll or something. 

9 hours ago, scotty said:

I'd honestly love to know whether anybody has ever genuinely found that pair of cunts funny mike, I really would. Perhaps we could have a poll or something. 

To the first question probably a  resounding NO Scotters. To the second question maybe we should give Polish comedians a try , they would go down a bomb in Lincolnshire and Norfolk .

Guest luke swarm
9 hours ago, scotty said:

I quite liked them Scotty.....looking back now it does not seem funny but in the context of when it was fresh it was funny...equally I liked Alexis Sayle and Paul Merton but over the years the act becomes stale and attitudes change with age.

The cunt that I hate the most and cannot even fathom his appeal is that Jimmy Car wanker.....can someone explain this strange phenomena.......he is only overshadowed by that ginger haired, specky arsehole who does radio 2 breakfast show...I am not even going to say his name as if I hear it or his voice it spoils the rest of my day. 

12 hours ago, scotty said:

Skinner clogs the airwaves on Saturday morning DJing for Absolute Radio. He has a couple of lackeys who he regales with unfunny ditties who then laugh like fucking drains. How I haven't ploughed into a bus queue when I'm driving is beyond me.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
23 hours ago, Properkhunt said:

It's too easy too knock and heckle comedians. If no cunt is writing decent stuff for them, therein lies the problem.

That Ronnie Barker was the biggest culprit of this. Apparently some bloke called Gerald Wiley wrote his best stuff.

Guest DingTheRioja
23 hours ago, Properkhunt said:

It's too easy too knock and heckle comedians. If no cunt is writing decent stuff for them, therein lies the problem.

How they write it themselves... they are supposed to be the comedian...

16 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I quite liked them Scotty.....looking back now it does not seem funny but in the context of when it was fresh it was funny...equally I liked Alexis Sayle and Paul Merton but over the years the act becomes stale and attitudes change with age.

The cunt that I hate the most and cannot even fathom his appeal is that Jimmy Car wanker.....can someone explain this strange phenomena.......he is only overshadowed by that ginger haired, specky arsehole who does radio 2 breakfast show...I am not even going to say his name as if I hear it or his voice it spoils the rest of my day. 

Jimmy Carr..

Ha ha ha haaarrrr!!!! *SMACK*

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Skinner clogs the airwaves on Saturday morning DJing for Absolute Radio. He has a couple of lackeys who he regales with unfunny ditties who then laugh like fucking drains. How I haven't ploughed into a bus queue when I'm driving is beyond me.

Yeah, but be honest, that's nothing to do with the radio now is it..?

39 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

oh you mean CHRIS EVANS . Have a nice day Swarm

35 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Merton is funny, luke, especially when he's unscripted, like on Clue or hignfy. I was brought up in the alexei sayle times, and have never found him even faintly amusing. Skinner is just an unfunny brummie cunt, and baddiel is an unfunny cunt who gets bbc airtime because he's jewish and was in the cambridge footlights. Apparently he now thinks he has dementia but can't be sure, there's got to be a script in that, if there is it'll be the only funny thing he's ever written.

Guest DingTheRioja
26 minutes ago, scotty said:

Merton is funny, luke, especially when he's unscripted, like on Clue or hignfy. I was brought up in the alexei sayle times, and have never found him even faintly amusing. Skinner is just an unfunny brummie cunt, and baddiel is an unfunny cunt who gets bbc airtime because he's jewish and was in the cambridge footlights. Apparently he now thinks he has dementia but can't be sure, there's got to be a script in that, if there is it'll be the only funny thing he's ever written.

Baddiel is a smarmy cunt, a bit like a bad copy of Ben Elton.... and yes, I do realise how nasty that comment is... :P

If he has got dementia, maybe we will be lucky and he'll forgot to drink his bedtime glass of milk and mistake it for... guess what... BLEACH!!!

Shit.. I did it... I succumbed to the inevitable.... fully justified though, I'm sure you'll agree....

24 minutes ago, DingTheDoggie!! said:

Baddiel is a smarmy cunt, a bit like a bad copy of Ben Elton.... and yes, I do realise how nasty that comment is... :P

If he has got dementia, maybe we will be lucky and he'll forgot to drink his bedtime glass of milk and mistake it for... guess what... BLEACH!!!

Shit.. I did it... I succumbed to the inevitable.... fully justified though, I'm sure you'll agree....

Can't argue that doggie. Bleach Cocktail for Mr Baddiel... 

• 3 years later...
On 25/01/2016 at 20:19, Guest deebom said:

I caught the end of an ad featuring that ginger bearded cunt Rory McGrath for a prog of his in which he is on, wait for it...

A Farm.

How fucking original,a fucking farm, no TV cunt has ever done farming before have they? But not proper farming is it? It's cool, trendy organic hipster bearded farming.

But wait for it again.. It's a sugar free farm... Where he and some other useless TV cunts are going to live and farm sugar free in order to lose weight I think. What a croc of organic shit.

But it got me thinking. Old comedians seem to do anything other than actually make us laugh. Micheal Palin and his Around the World shite. Griff Rhys Jones and whatever the fuck he does now and then, but it certainly aint joke telling. His mate Laurie as that miserable cunt of a doctor. Didn't he do some shit in a boat, or was that the McGrath cunt again?

Who else is there? I don't really watch TV any more but I know that none of these old cunts do the thing that made them famous in the first place. Fame hungry media luvvies, who'll appear in any old shite just to try and stay relevant. And the money of course. As far as I'm concerned, if they're not telling jokes and making funnies anymore then they should just fuck off.

No one needs to mention Lenny Henry do they.

Dawn French ate him in the middle of the night. The fat lazy cunt couldn’t be bothered to go downstairs to the fridge. You can guess what happened after that when she needed a Brad Pitt, the lazy, shit the bed Cunt 

36 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'd love to see someone punch that cunt Lemon in the throat. That'll make me laugh. 

Especially if his Adams apple burst out through the top of his skull. I would most likely be guffawing uncontrollably.

Tom Allen,if he wasn't a raging bender he'd be a fucking nobody.Come to think of it there are so many irons that would be irrelevant if it wasn't for their penchant for cock or lezzers for gash.I suppose that's why they cant play a 'straight' part(see what I did there?)

23 minutes ago, Neil said:

Tom Allen,if he wasn't a raging bender he'd be a fucking nobody.Come to think of it there are so many irons that would be irrelevant if it wasn't for their penchant for cock or lezzers for gash.I suppose that's why they cant play a 'straight' part(see what I did there?)

Most of them would be ‘straight’ up your poo pipe before you could say “Shut that door”