CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

working class embarrassment.

Eddie

I'm not embarrassed about being called working class, I was born of working class parents and grandparents. Technically from the job I do I could describe myself as middle class but why should I? I work for a living, I was born working class ergo I am working class. This affliction for everyone claiming to be middle class comes from the US. Note that US politicians always talk of the plight of the middle classes when really they mean working classes.

• Like 2

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

Which part Einstein ?

These maybe?

2 hours ago, Punkape said:

I regard myself as upper-class.

Cunts on here appear to be lower-middle to working class and arn't happy with their lot.

Know your place !

lol.

2 hours ago, Rick_B said:

I'm not embarrassed about being called working class, I was born of working class parents and grandparents. Technically from the job I do I could describe myself as middle class but why should I? I work for a living, I was born working class ergo I am working class. This affliction for everyone claiming to be middle class comes from the US. Note that US politicians always talk of the plight of the middle classes when really they mean working classes.

You can't  work in one of the professions and be working class.

if you were a Doctor, a Judge or a Chartered Accountant and you said you were working class people would think you were a cunt.

Or in your case a chippy cunt.

Face up to it your middle class and that's it. Change your accent and live with it or pack in your job and do some shelf-stacking in a crappy discounter.

Prick.

1 minute ago, Ape said:

If ever there was a nom guaranteed to get our resident rich kid fantasist moron typing (badly) away like fury, this is it. What a thoroughly predictable little turd he is!

I happen to be an expert on the British class structure and you are way down the pecking order.... near the bottom.

1 minute ago, Punkape said:

I happen to be an expert on the British class structure and you are way down the pecking order.... near the bottom.

I'd imagine this wet weather has wreaked havoc on the collection of cardboard boxes you call home, Punky. Must be tough; I'm not suprised you're getting agitated by all this talk of class.

33 minutes ago, Ape said:

I'd imagine this wet weather has wreaked havoc on the collection of cardboard boxes you call home, Punky. Must be tough; I'm not suprised you're getting agitated by all this talk of class.

I'm fine at the top of the class structure.

Then there's your problems and issues.......... many of which grotesque.

6 hours ago, Punkape said:

Oh, you're top of the class alright, but not the spelling and grammar class - in that class you sit in the corner wearing a pointed hat. No, the class that you're top of is a special one......

8 hours ago, Punkape said:

As an estate agent ( unskilled labour ) you should embrace you working class social standing. Maybe form a union, fight for a decent pay structure rather than minimum wage. Please don't be fooled by the people at the top, you are most definitely working class. 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Eddie said:

As an estate agent ( unskilled labour ) you should embrace you working class social standing. Maybe form a union, fight for a decent pay structure rather than minimum wage. Please don't be fooled by the people at the top, you are most definitely working class. 

Bollocks, he aspires to be working class.... but like the Dalits, he is too far down to get there...

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, LifeHater said:

You are an estate agent? Fuck me, that explains a lot. 

In my experience of buying and selling properties, I've not once encountered an estate agent who was anything more than a festering turd on the badly worn shoe of humanity, they are disgusting, slimy creatures who make everyone's skin crawl.  

As for them being middle or upper class, do everyone a favour and fuck off, come back and then fuck off again, they are all worthless stains who could easily be replaced by the next person who walked past their office who had managed to tie their own shoelaces that morning, not the most difficult line of work to get into.

Why the fuck would these jumped-up cunts need to work if they are of such a 'high-class', or are you getting the lines blurred between fantasy and reality with the fabricated bullshit you dream up to regale your rent boy with, as even he's bored of you?

You cretin. 

An excellent response and worthwhile advice given ......alas it will be in vain I am afraid......this poster has awards for boring cunts to death at a PhD level Lifehater, so best not to take its utterances too seriously and just use its fabricated nonsense to hone up your abuse delivery.  

Ive never met an estate agent who is not working class. The men tend to be slimy used car salesman type and the females mini-skirted Jorden wannabies. The woman who showed us around the house we bought, turned up in a pink VW, wearing a pink mini dress, pink high heels and the fake tan on her legs looked like it had been applied by a blindfolded plasterer. And when she spoke, her Bermondsey accent made Lorraine Chase sound like Princess Di.

• Like 1

If I could be arsed to waste a second worrying about class, I still wouldn't. Personally, I just couldn't give a flying fuck. Posh cunts ( ten Bob millionaires ) and professional working classers ( usually loaded ) are as bad as each other and can all fuck off and rot in hell. I am not jealous of money but others are jealous of my scintillating personality and adonisesque physique not to mention my film star like good looks.

p.s. We all end up fucking dead.

Guest luke swarm
3 minutes ago, Manky said:

If I could be arsed to waste a second worrying about class, I still wouldn't. Personally, I just couldn't give a flying fuck. Posh cunts ( ten Bob millionaires ) and professional working classers ( usually loaded ) are as bad as each other and can all fuck off and rot in hell. I am not jealous of money but others are jealous of my scintillating personality and adonisesque physique not to mention my film star like good looks.

p.s. We all end up fucking dead.

do us all a favour Manky and speed it along would you. 

22 minutes ago, DingTheDoggie!! said:

I'm not sure he meant "we all end up dead" but rather "we all end up fucking the dead"...

..or am I misreading the pervert?

Yes, I am Jimmy Saville and you have won £5

Edited by Manky
Cunttype

5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Ive never met an estate agent who is not working class. The men tend to be slimy used car salesman type and the females mini-skirted Jorden wannabies. The woman who showed us around the house we bought, turned up in a pink VW, wearing a pink mini dress, pink high heels and the fake tan on her legs looked like it had been applied by a blindfolded plasterer. And when she spoke, her Bermondsey accent made Lorraine Chase sound like Princess Di.

Your house isn't going to be in Kensington or Chelsea is it ?