CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

working class embarrassment.

Eddie

When did describing yourself as working class become an embarrassment ? It seems all wankers are now middle class, this feel good pat on the back for the masses is just a trick by politicians to make the masses feel more important / better about their shitty job as a Tesco manager or supervisor at quick fit.

When John Prescott interviewed a long term unemployed women, and asked her if she would describe her as working class, she reacted like someone had wiped dogs shit under her nose, "i,m not bloody working class , i have never worked in my life" she said snootily.

If you work because you have to, then to me you are working class, end of. 

Disagree

There's a race to BE working class (define that how you ike nowadays). 

I'd say the majority of UK society pretends to be working class (despite 2 cars, 3 foreign holidays and a mortgage) in order to attain some vacuous notion of credibility.

Look at politicians being on message in liking soap operas and football and Fettes-public-school-educated Tony Blair suddenly acquiring glottal stops affected in sentences to be "one of the people".

Watch these cunts like hawks.

Guest Wizardsleeve

The problem with all this working class/middle class/upper class rubbish is the incessant nose thumbing from one to the others.  The upper class will always equate working and middle class as low class, which makes them no class fucking cunts.  Nowt wrong with any of the classes so long as the free loading cunts don't try to steal the spotlight from those actually doing something.  

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

When John Prescott interviewed a long term unemployed women, and asked her if she would describe her as working class, she reacted like someone had wiped dogs shit under her nose, "i,m not bloody working class , i have never worked in my life" she said snootily.

Better to be "working class" than "benefits class". (Or untermenschen, as they used to be called before hashtags were invented.)

6 hours ago, Eddie said:

When did describing yourself as working class become an embarrassment ? It seems all wankers are now middle class, this feel good pat on the back for the masses is just a trick by politicians to make the masses feel more important / better about their shitty job as a Tesco manager or supervisor at quick fit.

If you work because you have to, then to me you are working class, end of. 

Don't come on here with your fucking common sense and logic, you should know better than that.

1 minute ago, Punkape said:

I regard myself as upper-class.

Cunts on here appear to be lower-middle to working class and arn't happy with their lot.

Know your place !

lol.

Really , I though you was an estate agent, a spivs job with no requirement of higher education, very working class.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Really , I though you was an estate agent, a spivs job with no requirement of higher education, very working class.

No, that's his fantasy...

Modern equivalent of horsetraders, dodgy, thieving, lying cunts who aren't even needed in the first place... no one likes them, no-one wants to associate with them, and certainly no-one wants to be them.... often shirtlifters as well...

Don't know what I'm saying, the epitomy of Punkers actually...

12 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Cunts on here appear to be lower-middle to working class and arn't happy with their lot.

Know your place !

lol.

Correct your spellunk, and, grammatikals, please, cunt.

5 minutes ago, Eddie said:

You show your skewed understanding of the class system.

Most estate agents are middle-class. Some are Upper-middle at the better firms.Most of them have been privately educated.

Privately educated people are rarely working class.

4 minutes ago, DingTheDoggie!! said:

No, that's his fantasy...

Modern equivalent of horsetraders, dodgy, thieving, lying cunts who aren't even needed in the first place... no one likes them, no-one wants to associate with them, and certainly no-one wants to be them.... often shirtlifters as well...

Don't know what I'm saying, the epitomy of Punkers actually...

Correct your spellunk, and, grammatikals, please, cunt.

Which part Einstein ?

7 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You show your skewed understanding of the class system.

Most estate agents are middle-class. Some are Upper-middle at the better firms.Most of them have been privately educated.

Privately educated people are rarely working class.

Really, I thought you was all being replaced by purple bricks dot com. Imagine how thick a person must be to benefit from an private education only to become an estate agent. 

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Know your place !

lol.

There's a surprise.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Know your place !

lol.

Utter shite!  If you were "upper class" the last place you would frequent is an internet chat board with the daily "ham and egger" types.  Fuck right off, Frank!  Take this insipid fucking cock swallowing persona with you, and develop a new one.  

Reading this shite, if there was a mong class you would all qualify. We don't have time for all this class bollocks up here, we are too busy surviving. Whippets don't feed themselves.