CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nomming things that are cunt for you but hardly anyone else

cuntspotter

See... This is my problem. I've made several hundred noms over the years some have been well received others? Well, not so. It leaves me thinking that I'm a bit of a miserable cunt on the QT. Someone has observed the lack of noms. I freely admit I need to pull my finger out and do a bit more. The quality however will likely be variable.

I think one is always drawn to the great themes in one's body of work. So Bowie was constantly drawn to the possibility of interplanetary travel, Applescruff, the inability of England to find a successful number 3 batsman and so on....

Whilst this is all well and good, it is the cumulative effect of 'the little things' that eventually makes one go postal.

The gay design of the Fiat Multipla.....loud people....favourite backers......Huw Edwards' upper lip. That sort of stuff

I like to think CC is a broad church and accepts a well-articulated nom no matter how trivial and personal.

I don't come on here expecting to like or even be remotely interested in every topic but do try to have a look at all of them.

It is the way some noms turn out slightly off topic that is one of the simple pleasures in life which often gives you the opportunity to give someone or something a real cunting.

Everybody has the right to make a cunt of themselves, its just that some of us abuse that privelidge.

Guest Alfie Noakes

When I make a shite nomination (lets face it, there have been some insipid howlers), I expect you motherfuckers to take me to the fucking cleaners, when you don't it can be quite a let down. Now fucking pull your fingers out of each other's arseholes and spit more bilious venom.

Cunts.

Guest DingTheRioja

This nom is "a cunt"...  so therefore;-

1. You are a cunt
  2. This nom is a cunt
  3. I agree with this nom (because the nom is a cunt of cunting..)
  4. I am a cunt because of all of the above
  5. All of the above.
  6. Can I have my MBE now?

* delete and/or select as appropriate

26 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

When I make a shite nomination (lets face it, there have been some insipid howlers), I expect you motherfuckers to take me to the fucking cleaners, when you don't it can be quite a let down. Now fucking pull your fingers out of each other's arseholes and spit more bilious venom.

Cunts.

Ooooh , I've just cum

2 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

See... This is my problem. I've made several hundred noms over the years some have been well received others? Well, not so. It leaves me thinking that I'm a bit of a miserable cunt on the QT. Someone has observed the lack of noms. I freely admit I need to pull my finger out and do a bit more. The quality however will likely be variable.

I see your problem . What used to cunt me was having to visit Cwmbran and Llanelli in ONE day every month for 3 years. To anybody else on here its of no interest . You have

no doubt had the same displeasure and that has turned you into a miserable cunt, There is no shame in that so let it go. Bon chance

On 29 January 2016 at 9:56 AM, Jiggerycock said:

I think one is always drawn to the great themes in one's body of work. So Bowie was constantly drawn to the possibility of interplanetary travel, Applescruff, the inability of England to find a successful number 3 batsman and so on....

Whilst this is all well and good, it is the cumulative effect of 'the little things' that eventually makes one go postal.

The gay design of the Fiat Multipla.....loud people....favourite backers......Huw Edwards' upper lip. That sort of stuff

I like to think CC is a broad church and accepts a well-articulated nom no matter how trivial and personal.

We have the Ashes and that's all that matters.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Pathetic troll. Ban the cunt.

There's a lot of that going on recently. But seriously though, cricket? A sport that sends the players to sleep let alone the crowd. As bad to watch as golf, darts, football or anything that isn't a proper blood sport like rugby or slower than 100 mph.