CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ugly Tuskers Who Delude Themselves Into Thinking That They Are Potential Rape Victims

Decimus

Guest JackoTC
On Friday, February 5, 2016 at 11:29 PM, Frank said:

Jackie?.. opera not so good?

You've got to chuckle Frank. I keep dropping the bait, and the pond life continues to nibble. The Opera was fantastic thank you. Quite an experience. Gary Oldman was in the next box and ended up buying us a drink at the interval.

1 hour ago, JackoTC said:

You've got to chuckle Frank. I keep dropping the bait, and the pond life continues to nibble. The Opera was fantastic thank you. Quite an experience. Gary Oldman was in the next box and ended up buying us a drink at the interval.

Thank Christ for that, Jackie! I wasn't sure if it was a diobolical display of your true colours, or if you'd gone totally mental. Dec was really shook up... he'll have to dig deep to come back from that.

Jackie and Oldman at the opera.. on the same night! It's not what it used to be. 

Guest JackoTC
4 hours ago, Frank said:

Thank Christ for that, Jackie! I wasn't sure if it was a diobolical display of your true colours, or if you'd gone totally mental. Dec was really shook up... he'll have to dig deep to come back from that.

Jackie and Oldman at the opera.. on the same night! It's not what it used to be.

I'd "like" that for you old friend, but I've given Deco virtually my full quota again today. He's certain to make champions league Cunts Corner next year.

I walked a girl home through the park the other night after buying her a few drinks in the pub. "When we get to your place, am I coming in for coffee?"  I asked. "No you aren't,"  she snapped.  "If your plan was to buy sex, you can forget it."

"If you didn't like that plan," I said, looking around,  "you're going to hate my plan B."

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, scotty said:

I walked a girl home through the park the other night after buying her a few drinks in the pub. "When we get to your place, am I coming in for coffee?"  I asked. "No you aren't,"  she snapped.  "If your plan was to buy sex, you can forget it."

"If you didn't like that plan," I said, looking around,  "you're going to hate my plan B."

Cunt

40 minutes ago, scotty said:

You are a modern day Hemmingway Scotters!

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm not saying I hate you Fwank but I'd unplug your life support system to charge my phone.

I wouldn't bother plugging the phone in....

2 hours ago, scotty said:

Touched a nerve, frankie? Done time for rape, have you? 

probably more likely the one mentioning the "buying sex" bit....

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

I wish I had thought of that.

Thought of what?

Burying a clawhammer in the back of Franks neck?

Sorry... did I just say that out loud?

...I meant to say "using multiple IDs to keep the Likes numbers going...."

Just now, DingTheRioja said:

...I meant to say "using multiple IDs to keep the Likes numbers going...."

I'd like to add, that even without the jocks generous 33 likes since Saturday, I'd still be clear at the top, and I've only been back five days. Not that I give a shit, but everyone else appears to be obsessed with it.

On ‎05‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 6:42 PM, Decimus said:

With the proliferation of feminazi propaganda labeling every man as a potential rapist, there are more grotesquely ugly and obese tarts than ever labouring under the delusion that the mere sight of their corpulent calves is enough to make them a high risk target for predatory perverts.

After sinking a few in my local last Sunday, I decided to abandon my usual drink driving routine and pound the pavement home on shanks pony. Twenty or so paces in front of me on an otherwise deserted road, I spied the cetacean shaped form of a woman waddling along on her trotters. Within two minutes of walking she had nervously turned her head and chins back towards me with a startled look on her fat fucking jowly face at least ten times. Obviously deciding that as a man I was more of a risk than a potentially lethal heart attack, said chubber upped her pace to a speedy trot and took a swift left. Unfortunately for our husky heroine, that was also my way home. The look on her moon face as I rounded the corner plainly said that she thought I was going to imminently make an assault on her swollen sugar puff.

I'm not sure what I'm more offended about. Being considered as a potential rapist, or the arrogance of the fat cunt that, even after sinking eight pints, she thought I'd be able to raise a hardon for such a disgusting fucking specimen.

I see you've met the wife, apparently it's glandular, nothing to do with the copious amounts of big macs she shovels down her gullet!! and yes it is a fat cunt

Guest JackoTC
5 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'd like to add, that even without the jocks generous 33 likes since Saturday, I'd still be clear at the top, and I've only been back five days. Not that I give a shit, but everyone else appears to be obsessed with it.

lol...what a loser....................everyone else is obsessed with it ? No, only you.

Guest JackoTC
7 hours ago, Decimus said:

Liked a few more of your classics today. Just making sure everyone knows that you are genuinely hilarious and popular. I know its important to you. Lol.

Just now, JackoTC said:

lol...what a loser.............everyone else is obsessed with it ? No, only you.

Of course it is. That's why I've never brought it up, mentioned it,or paid attention to it, the only person who ever has is you. How do you even know where anyone is on some stupid fucking leader board if you're not constantly checking it everytime you log on? It's obviously something you obsess/feel inferior about for you to keep looking at it and bringing it up. You're certainly the only one who does.

So if you're not obsessed with it, not jealous of it, and couldn't care less, why do you keep banging on about it, you sad cunt? Probably because no one finds you in the slightest bit interesting now all your "hilarious" drinking anectdotes have gotten stale. 

You really should consider fucking off, because you're making yourself look like a petulant child because no one is giving you any attention or finds anything you have to say in the slightest bit interesting.

If you really must reply here are a few tips. Don't say any variation of the following "I couldn't be bothered to read it" or "that was boring" . I know they are your stock tried and tested answers but they make you look a like a fucking simpleton. How about just giving an example of where I've ever been obsessed with how many likes I've got? I expect another predictable "no, I can't be bothered" because you won't be able to answer. 

Get over the fact everyone finds you a boring cunt, pull your flid tongue out of Frank's arse, shove it in a toaster and turn it on, you sad, middle aged, fantasist Scottish cunt.

Guest JackoTC
26 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Of course it is. That's why I've never brought it up, mentioned it,or paid attention to it, the only person who ever has is you. How do you even know where anyone is on some stupid fucking leader board if you're not constantly checking it everytime you log on? It's obviously something you obsess/feel inferior about for you to keep looking at it and bringing it up. You're certainly the only one who does.

So if you're not obsessed with it, not jealous of it, and couldn't care less, why do you keep banging on about it, you sad cunt? Probably because no one finds you in the slightest bit interesting now all your "hilarious" drinking anectdotes have gotten stale.

You really should consider fucking off, because you're making yourself look like a petulant child because no one is giving you any attention or finds anything you have to say in the slightest bit interesting.

If you really must reply here are a few tips. Don't say any variation of the following "I couldn't be bothered to read it" or "that was boring" . I know they are your stock tried and tested answers but they make you look a like a fucking simpleton. How about just giving an example of where I've ever been obsessed with how many likes I've got? I expect another predictable "no, I can't be bothered" because you won't be able to answer.

Get over the fact everyone finds you a boring cunt, pull your flid tongue out of Frank's arse, shove it in a toaster and turn it on, you sad, middle aged, fantasist Scottish cunt.

Hook, line and sinker again. This is too easy Deco. I think I'll stop tormenting you and look elsewhere for a worthy adversary.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Sunday, February 07, 2016 at 6:14 PM, JackoTC said:

I'd Ilike" that for you old friend, but I've given Deco virt ually my full quota again today. He's certain to make champions league Cunts Corner next year.

Get a room if you really want to get into Jerkies box, and i aint talking about going to the opera you fucking decrepit poofs

Guest DingTheRioja
13 hours ago, Frank said:

Brilliant Jackie!. What a stupendous fucking twat that boy is. God help me if you ever turn on me.

You can get psychiatric help for self-harm you know?