CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

There Is A Child (and It Never Goes Out)

Jiggerycock

It's the job of the next generation to piss off the previous. This I understand but do they have to go at it with such over-achieving gusto?

I'm not asking for them to go apple scrumping or play conkers or any of that 'Village clock at ten to three and is there honey still for tea' stuff but fucking hell, put down the smart-phone and the cheeseburger and just move about a bit will you? Preferably outside, so that dense fug of Brownian Motion shit-microbes that loiter around you, get a chance to disperse

It's like wilful indolence is the software they operate on - suggest an upgrade to the merely slothful and my God, it's the only time you generate any kind of vigour in the bone-idle little cunts.

When I was a kid,computers were in science fiction films only. In fact, Sir Clive Sinclair had just released the ZX abacus.with 1 bead and 5 beads RAM. So every day it was playing out. Climbing trees, falling out of said trees and landing on our heads. Never did us any harm.

I feel a bit sorry for the little cunts nowadays. Wall to wall Sonic the Bandicoot and Crash Hedgehog. Where success is a score in the ether and you dont ask if your best mate is playing out as he doesn't  live a few doors away but 5,000 miles and 6 hours away.

Progress, not in my name.

Guest nobgobbler

It doesn't get any better as they get older either. And that smell in their room. Sweaty socks, testosterone, toasted cheese sandwiches. Just don't go in there if you value your health. If you do happen to brave it and you can actually get your foot on the floor, good luck.

But it's dangerous outside. There are pedos and terrorists and gang members and drug dealers and pedos and Sharia law being enforced and the EDL are waiting to radicalise our youth and MPs looking for fun and the Royal Family lurking and the PC brigade and roads and trees and animals and consumerism and Priests and town center nutters and manhole covers and their phone might go flat and think of the savings you're making on shoe leather and at least they're not hanging around in a McDonalds car park and injecting crack and even worse eating the fucking food and maybe they suffer from social anxiety and are you sure you havnt neglected them? It could be that you are the cause of the social anxiety and did you hug them enough? Have you been there for them? And maybe you should turn of the Wifi and teach them to whittle or something and fishing? Fishing's a good way of bonding, out in the outdoors and all that, watch out for E-Coli and MRSA and Foot and Mouth and Weil's disease and wild Haggis and Stoats and Lone Pedos in white Transits and maybe not fishing then. I don't know what to advise, maybe adoption?

7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Spoken by a bunch of wankers who spend all day, every day, talking bollocks ......... On this very website Mr. Pot.:D

Had your ban lifted you spunk guzzler?

Heres hoping you get fucked off again quick.

Wanker.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
23 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

It doesn't get any better as they get older either. And that smell in their room. Sweaty socks, testosterone, toasted cheese sandwiches. Just don't go in there if you value your health. If you do happen to brave it and you can actually get your foot on the floor, good luck.

Found yourself another toyboy then. I would have though getting your feet on the floor would be the last thing on your mind in the bedroom.

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Found yourself another toyboy then. I would have though getting your feet on the floor would be the last thing on your mind in the bedroom.

Age is unimportant drew. If your cock's bigger than the bread bin, you're in. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
On 14/02/2016 at 6:27 AM, judgetwi said:

Spoken by a bunch of wankers who spend all day, every day, talking bollocks ......... On this very website Mr. Pot.:D

Fuck me judge TwattedWankingIndividual has finally made an appearance, fuck off frank.

Guest DingTheRioja
On 14/02/2016 at 6:27 AM, judgetwi said:

Which always begs the question... what are you doing here?

..or does it....?

6 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Which always begs the question... what are you doing here?

..or does it....?

He only pops in from time to time now Dingers. He used to think he was someone on here but now he's had a ban and realises he's not teachers pet he's off sulking.

He can stay fucked off for all I care. I'm sure not many members would miss the sad poof.

I just had a brilliant idea Jiggers. Why don't you take this child on holiday? Somewhere nice. Portugal's lovely I hear, try to one of the popular resorts like Praia da Luz.

Could be just what the both you need...

Guest judgetwi
On Sunday, February 14, 2016 at 2:03 PM, Snatch said:

Had your ban lifted you spunk guzzler?

Heres hoping you get fucked off again quick.

Wanker.:D

I'm sorry Snitch but I've never been banned......not once, not ever. Our mutual friend The Doc can confirm this. Obviously he would love to do the dirty deed , but how would he justify this? Because none of you tossers can  handle me? Well, that's good enough I suppose.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
25 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I'm sorry Snitch but I've never been banned......not once, not ever. Our mutual friend The Doc can confirm this. Obviously he would love to do the dirty deed , but how would he justify this? Because none of you tossers can  handle me? Well, that's good enough I suppose.

Judge. Enough of this shite. You have never produced anything funny I can discern, nor have you sufficient prongs to lock with The Great Elk, Quincy, in any more than a humoured runt-tussle.  Step carefully: your days munching heather are numbered. 

4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

None of us can handle you? Big yourself up you prick,why don't you. I never said which ID had been banned but here's hoping that either this ID gets banned or you flounce off in one of your tantrums never to return. As for the Mods justifying it,nobody would question it.

You've turned into a troll Judge,a ProfB if you will. All you do is come on here to slag off the rest of us without adding anything to the site.

Guest Bill Stickers
On 14 February 2016 at 2:27 PM, judgetwi said:

talking bollocks about people talking bollocks makes you a meta-version of the very cunts you despise. Nice one you fucking pillock.