CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Viola Beach Dead

Witheredscrote

17 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

So all three died along with their manager after driving off a bridge . Several witnesses say the car was travelling very fast past the queue waiting for the bridge to open !. They plunged 80ft into a canal. Can't wait for the tribute concert , maybe Wet Wet Wet will head the cast. Ginger people are unlucky.

A tribute from Mark E Smith and The Fall as well.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Who'd have thought that trying to jump a bridge in the arse end of Europe would've given them more publicity than their music. All I can say is, they must have been a really shit band, much like The Beatles I imagine.

Scruffy apples are cunts.

26 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Who'd have thought that trying to jump a bridge in the arse end of Europe would've given them more publicity than their music. All I can say is, they must have been a really shit band, much like The Beatles I imagine.

Scruffy apples are cunts.

I saw a clip of them playing on the news tonight. I think you've probably got that one right.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I have no fucking idea who these cunts are. Is it some sort of Eurotrash synth pop, Withers? If it is, you can shove it up your fucking arse.

Has your electric been cut off again. It was on the U.K & French news channels today. I have to admit they were quite a good indies band BUT they came from Warrington and were gingers. So my arse is quite safe tonight.

Just heard the relatives of these cunts on the news asking people to buy the cunts music to 'fulfill the boys dreams of getting to number one'. 

Don't get me wrong, it must be terrible to lose a child, (although I'm sure it wasn't purely mechanical failure of their car that caused it), but expecting me to part with my hard-earned in order to line the pockets of the bereaved is a cunt-take on another level of cuntdom.