CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lost climbers . Selfish Cunts

Witheredscrote

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

It happens every fucking winter . Some stupid cunt(s) get a bit bored at the weekend and say ' I know , lets go and climb a mountain in the ice , wind , and snow'. Now  2 stupid fuckwits have got lost up on Ben Nevis ,are most probably in deep shit at least , and now others are searching for them and risking their necks. Stupid selfish cunts . In their defence they do live in Bradford and it was probably their only means of getting away from the smell of curry.

They're stupid cunts. Second only to Skye, Nevis /Glencoe is not to be fucked with as the 2nd dodgiest climbing in the UK. I headed up yesterday chancing some clear weather but fucked it in- you get first to the "gateway" to the highlands and it's fucking obvious if it isn't on. Ominous looking shit. Plus everyone you meet coming the other way tell you not to be a stupid fucking cunt, particularly if you are a stupid fucking cunt in flip flops, but possibly not if you're a couple of rag heads from Bradford. Yeah it's magic pal, it's roasting up there above the roiling clouds of sleet, go for it.

48 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

They're stupid cunts. Second only to Skye, Nevis /Glencoe is not to be fucked with as the 2nd dodgiest climbing in the UK. I headed up yesterday chancing some clear weather but fucked it in- you get first to the "gateway" to the highlands and it's fucking obvious if it isn't on. Ominous looking shit. Plus everyone you meet coming the other way tell you not to be a stupid fucking cunt, particularly if you are a stupid fucking cunt in flip flops, but possibly not if you're a couple of rag heads from Bradford. Yeah it's magic pal, it's roasting up there above the roiling clouds of sleet, go for it.

Quite right.... Glencoe is a dangerous place. I remember more than ten years ago at buaichaille etive mor when a load of school girls went for a walk up the mountain and got stuck... Then a couple of climbers fell through a cornice and were killed. At my age climbing is for cunts.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Quite right.... Glencoe is a dangerous place. I remember more than ten years ago at buaichaille etive mor when a load of school girls went for a walk up the mountain and got stuck... Then a couple of climbers fell through a cornice and were killed. At my age climbing is for cunts.

Yes, just so, there is a ridge at the Shepherd that is hairy as fuck, and because it doesn't quite require ropes every "brave" cunt has a pop and several end up frozen to the rock overnight every year. It's really much safer climbing something worse with ropes. Even though the first thing that springs to mind about the highlands in general is for everybody "wear proper shit", still still cunts persist in weather assisted suicide. Last year, some fucking idiot and his son were rescued up the southern highlands in March or end winter having rocked up in track suits and trainers, tried to paddle the edge of a freezing loch only to have their trousers, socks and shoes sucked off in the mud - to the fucking bafflement of the sea King crew who had to lift the pricks out. Wrong type of helicopter, it should have been a Lynx that swooped in and door-gunned them into the muck. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Yes, just so, there is a ridge at the Shepherd that is hairy as fuck, and because it doesn't quite require ropes every "brave" cunt has a pop and several end up frozen to the rock overnight every year. It's really much safer climbing something worse with ropes. Even though the first thing that springs to mind about the highlands in general is for everybody "wear proper shit", still still cunts persist in weather assisted suicide. Last year, some fucking idiot and his son were rescued up the southern highlands in March or end winter having rocked up in track suits and trainers, tried to paddle the edge of a freezing loch only to have their trousers, socks and shoes sucked off in the mud - to the fucking bafflement of the sea King crew who had to lift the pricks out. Wrong type of helicopter, it should have been a Lynx that swooped in and door-gunned them into the muck. 

I've "only" been hospitalised twice in the highlands/islands with hypothermia but the distinction was I was blind drunk and in the middle of the night- a different kettle of fish entirely. 

On ‎16‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 0:27 PM, witheredscrote said:

It happens every fucking winter . Some stupid cunt(s) get a bit bored at the weekend and say ' I know , lets go and climb a mountain in the ice , wind , and snow'. Now  2 stupid fuckwits have got lost up on Ben Nevis ,are most probably in deep shit at least , and now others are searching for them and risking their necks. Stupid selfish cunts . In their defence they do live in Bradford and it was probably their only means of getting away from the smell of curry.

As far as I'm aware most mountain rescue teams are volunteers. No matter how much I liked the outdoors, putting myself at risk in the worst of weather looking for some cunt who should never have been trusted to go further than the length of their fucking garden would require at least some sort of financial reward.

11 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I've "only" been hospitalised twice in the highlands/islands with hypothermia but the distinction was I was blind drunk and in the middle of the night- a different kettle of fish entirely. 

I thought I'd seen you talking to yourself on here already you pointless piss bag.

Twice in one day? Is your arsehole that loose that your regular punters aren't visiting as much these days so you just post here under multiple IDs all day to pass the lonely hours in your sweaty, piss soaked bedsit you call home?

Guest DingTheRioja
18 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

I thought I'd seen you talking to yourself on here already you pointless piss bag.

Twice in one day? Is your arsehole that loose that your regular punters aren't visiting as much these days so you just post here under multiple IDs all day to pass the lonely hours in your sweaty, piss soaked bedsit you call home?

Wow, that one's original...

24 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Actually... That was my gaff.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
22 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

When I see "bubbles, Frank, etc" the only cunts logged on,  this is the only way I can be assured of some decent chat.

A word of advice to the green and thick- if you are intent on  parachuting behind lines here you would do well to arm yourself with a little more boom than this weak pedantic nit picking. If you had anything else in reserve, you would have used it, but no, you boring old lonely woman. 

But now your rat squeaking has drawn the glare of the Quincy spotlight and scurry where you may, your barley nibbling days are numbered.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

But now your rat squeaking has drawn the glare of the Quincy spotlight and scurry where you may, your barley nibbling days are numbered.

I have faith in you Quincy. Your record speaks for itself. The last rodent to register an account on here still hasn't quite literally re-emerged from his earthy retreat.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I have faith in you Quincy. Your record speaks for itself. The last rodent to register an account on here still hasn't quite literally re-emerged from his earthy retreat.

Ah, you speak of Gurt! Gurt, the blind, wringing his pink fingers! Gurt, in his Kingdom of the Twelve Darks, frotting against his rat-wife-daughters among tree roots and mould. I miss the cunt, he had spunk. Mostly plastered on his chin and filling up his crocs, but he had spunk. 

7 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

When I see "bubbles, Frank, etc" the only cunts logged on,  this is the only way I can be assured of some decent chat.

A word of advice to the green and thick- if you are intent on  parachuting behind lines here you would do well to arm yourself with a little more boom than this weak pedantic nit picking. If you had anything else in reserve, you would have used it, but no, you boring old lonely woman. 

Fuck me, has the self-proclaimed Queen Bee got an erection for the new guy? Is that because everyone else has grown tired of your incessant bollocks and referring to yourself (Quincy ID, not Bill ID) in the third person? 

Properkhunt had you bang to rights in the other thread about wanking yourself off to the right ID, not your smartest move. Bill, sorry, you, used the soaked crocs line yesterday morning as well...

And please can you stop sending me private messages asking me not to take offence when you say nasty things as it's all just a bit of fun? It's only words you self-important moron - and the majority of yours are shit, you creepy fucking cunt. 

And another climber bites the dust , Lochaber this time , caught in an avalanche near Lochaber . It has started late this season but dead climbers will soon be stacked up like Zulus at Roukes Drift.

In '85 we were  walking Jocks Road , Cairngorms  in early October . Nice sunny day and quite warm when coming up towards us was a woman in a summer frock. My mate , a local warned her that the bad weather could come in imminently . Her reply ' its o k , I've got a cardigan ' . Her body was found in the fog next day . Stupid cunt. Of course these days she would be quite safe as there would probably be a Quincy stalking and wanking behind every rock.

9 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

And another climber bites the dust , Lochaber this time , caught in an avalanche near Lochaber . It has started late this season but dead climbers will soon be stacked up like Zulus at Roukes Drift.

In '85 we were  walking Jocks Road , Cairngorms  in early October . Nice sunny day and quite warm when coming up towards us was a woman in a summer frock. My mate , a local warned her that the bad weather could come in imminently . Her reply ' its o k , I've got a cardigan ' . Her body was found in the fog next day . Stupid cunt. Of course these days she would be quite safe as there would probably be a Quincy stalking and wanking behind every rock.

Your friend must have really taken a shine to her, did he keep the cardigan? 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Fuck me, has the self-proclaimed Queen Bee got an erection for the new guy? Is that because everyone else has grown tired of your incessant bollocks and referring to yourself (Quincy ID, not Bill ID) in the third person? 

Properkhunt had you bang to rights in the other thread about wanking yourself off to the right ID, not your smartest move. Bill, sorry, you, used the soaked crocs line yesterday morning as well...

And please can you stop sending me private messages asking me not to take offence when you say nasty things as it's all just a bit of fun? It's only words you self-important moron - and the majority of yours are shit, you creepy fucking cunt. 

More like bored with the stupid cunt.

Yes yes multiple this, multiple that, zzz. Ever the recourse of the feeble fuckstick. I'm not sure if anyone's really at this, or how anyone could be arsed, or if they were, why thick cunts like you would care- other than droning on about it when you have fuck all other meat in your shitty Lidl sandwich.

As the mods keep on saying- frankly a little too much - the IP address of members here is evident and they do indeed appear to fuck cunts off for this. I haven't been, ringpiece, and it is wearying discussing this shite all the time.

What private messages? I ain't sent you diddly squat, but now that you mention it next dump I take I'll definitely send you a jpeg to put up on your kitchen wall. Portrait or landscape? 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 16 February 2016 at 5:05 PM, Decimus said:

I'm not so sure on this one, Alf. Although Punkape is undeniably a reprehensible cunt, I think any accusations of noncery, no matter how oblique, should result in a ban. I felt exactly the same when that little twat ProfB was slinging about accusations re shaved genitalia. I'll tolerate the foulest of insults and dish them out as well, but calling or implying someone is a paedophile is beyond the fucking pale.

Yeah it's not cricket. Unless we are talking about priests in general, fucking cunts. Cunts like Bubbles wittering on about multi shite also should be banned for promoting tedium, as well as for being a cum slurping sicko. Apparently I am Bill now, and I'm not sure who would take more offence, me or him, though I'll say me.

4 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Yeah it's not cricket. Unless we are talking about priests in general, fucking cunts. Cunts like Bubbles wittering on about multi shite also should be banned for promoting tedium, as well as for being a cum slurping sicko. Apparently I am Bill now, and I'm not sure who would take more offence, me or him, though I'll say me.

Sorry cunt, didn't mean to wind you up too much - fuck off and stop crying and come back with one of your more witty ripostes. There's a good girl. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

She would, for that reason Withers, be far the fuck from safe. But as I've noted before, a sexual assault in the middle of nowhere is the biggest compliment a chap can pay a lady. Indeed, would that they would repay the compliment more often rather than whinging about their lot- wimmens lib gone crazy.

But aye, like many cunts, we all fuck off on a 4 day hiking / boozing "bender" every may holiday, and last 5 years though it's been often roasting , after 2/3 the way up its been fucking Arctic. Shorts at the bottom- absolutely everything needed at the top.  Though they're not very high, it is a North Atlantic island and can do anything any time of year. Not everyone who dies, but every Cunts who don't bring everything every time are at the roulette and can lie their rotting til Spring the time wasting fucks.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Sorry cunt, didn't mean to wind you up too much - fuck off and stop crying and come back with one of your more witty ripostes. There's a good girl. 

You're a good sport you cunt. It is practically the only thing here that annoys me, I don't mind admitting. A very over talked subject.  I think I might start doing it if someone mentions it again, if I wasn't such a lazy cunt.

3 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

You're a good sport you cunt. It is practically the only thing here that annoys me, I don't mind admitting. A very over talked subject.  I think I might start doing it if someone mentions it again, if I wasn't such a lazy cunt.

At least it got a rise. Now, let's just agree that you are a cunt and get back to business. 

6 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

I could imagine them finding his frozen body looking like the final frame of The Shining, with his cock in his hand and a look of grim determination etched on his frozen face

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I could imagine them finding his frozen body looking like the final frame of The Shining, with his cock in his hand and a look of grim determination etched on his frozen face

Yeah, but I bet his hand would still be moving...